Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!
Breast Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Second thoughts... ???

+7
georgieporgie
sarahsbabies
nads
misf1
lisxxx9
Mia
hattie260
11 posters

Go down

Second thoughts... ??? Empty Second thoughts... ???

Post by hattie260 13th December 2009, 8:43 pm

Hi girls,

I really dont think I am having second thoughts as i have been wanting this for such a long time, however a very small part of me deep deep down is thinking "what if I regret it" and "am I being vein and selfish?".

Especially since i have just told my sister and she acted so dissapointed in me- its made me feel crap and wonder if I am doing the right thing.

The other side of me knows this is the right thing to do, as I have always wanted it - are these feelings normal? Do they go away? But the most important question I want to ask is does anyone actually regret it??? Does anyone actually not like having bigger boobs?????
hattie260
hattie260
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 2121

Back to top Go down

Second thoughts... ??? Empty Re: Second thoughts... ???

Post by Mia 13th December 2009, 8:58 pm

hattie260 wrote:Hi girls,

I really dont think I am having second thoughts as i have been wanting this for such a long time, however a very small part of me deep deep down is thinking "what if I regret it" and "am I being vein and selfish?".

Hattie! I think you should re-read your own words!! What you want and know is right is what you are doing for YOU! Life is full of what if's and regrets, but, I think you have gone through all the emotions and pros and cons to make a well researched chice for YOU!

Especially since i have just told my sister and she acted so dissapointed in me- its made me feel crap and wonder if I am doing the right thing.

WHY would she do this? Let her be dissapointed, you are doing this for YOU! Dont allow anyone to make you feel bad...be pround of a choice you have made you have to live your life.

The other side of me knows this is the right thing to do, as I have always wanted it - are these feelings normal? Do they go away? But the most important question I want to ask is does anyone actually regret it??? Does anyone actually not like having bigger boobs?????

Normal Feelings!! Not one regret!! I love just having boobs they are bigger compared to none and make me feel complete!!

Second thoughts... ??? 571992 xx Second thoughts... ??? 67188 x

Last edited by mia on 13th December 2009, 9:00 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : font)
Mia
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 5926

Back to top Go down

Post by lisxxx9 13th December 2009, 9:05 pm

Ooooh, this sounds sooo like the thoughts I had, thought theres worse things in the world than the way I felt about my boobs, but I knew deep down the way I felt wouldn't go away and would only get worse. It's ashame your sister wasn't more supportive, but she may be worried about the op for you and she probably feels sad that your not happy about yourself, nobody likes to think of someone feeling like that. All these feelings are normal and probably won't go away or may get worse leading up to op, I started to think I actually don't need this done there's nothing wrong with me, but deep down knew I wanted/needed it done. For some reason I had second thoughts for a few days after op but now don't regret it, I LOVE THEM and from someone who was worried about going too big now has the dreaded boobie greed Second thoughts... ??? 557141 I would never have thought I would get it.

I hope your sis comes round and look forward to your new boobies, because they even make jammies(pyjamas) look good!!! Second thoughts... ??? 557141

lis
xx
lisxxx9
lisxxx9
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 309

Back to top Go down

Post by misf1 13th December 2009, 11:20 pm

No Regrets. Not for one minute have I regreted having mine done. I am extremely proud of myself for having the guts to change something I really didn't like about myself. It's not an easy decision that we all made. It's scary, you know there are risks, but it is worth those risks. You are having second thoughts hun, exactly the same feelings we all had. You will be fine don't worry.
misf1
misf1
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 13664

http://www.breastaccessories.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by nads 13th December 2009, 11:26 pm

Remember you're doing this for you and no one else, your sister just cares about you and might be worried. Maybe give her some time and talk to her a bit more and explain how you feel about your breasts x
nads
nads
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 13463

https://boobjobsupportforum.forumotion.co.uk/forum.htm

Back to top Go down

Post by sarahsbabies 14th December 2009, 6:06 am

Everyone has those thoughts, so quite normal.

Maybe your sister is a tinsey bit jealous? I haven't got a sister, but I know lots of girls have experienced their sister not 'being on board' when they are first told. Was it completely out of the blue, or had you mentioned you'd like to get them done before. Could just be the shock if its the first she'd heard of it.

You know what you want, and their is nothing wrong with getting it if it within your grasp.

You go girl yahoo
sarahsbabies
sarahsbabies
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1570

Back to top Go down

Post by georgieporgie 14th December 2009, 8:01 am

Hey hattie! I kno exactly how you feel! I mean everyone has doubts we are only human! I had my op yest and so far I have no regrets when I first my boobs I loved em!! Good luck! Xxxxx
georgieporgie
georgieporgie
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 346

Back to top Go down

Post by Dancing_Diva 14th December 2009, 8:16 am

Hi Hun

All this is completely normal. I actually posted about this a few days before my op and I had moaned and moaned about my boobs for 10 years before taking the plunge and it is the best decision I have ever made. You are not selfish for wanting to feel better about yourself, other people do it in different ways and we are all wanting bigger, better boobs and there is nothing wrong with that,

My sister was exactly the same and unfortunately it did come down to jealousy and in fact after seeing mine do look natural and more in proportion, shes actually thinking of getting hers done!!!!!

Dont worry hun, we all have to think of ourselves at some point in our life. Could you go on and be happy without a BA, I knew I couldnt and I havent looked back since getting them done. I also feel complete now.

Good luck hun xxx
Dancing_Diva
Dancing_Diva
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 753

Back to top Go down

Post by sin_oli_x 14th December 2009, 1:33 pm

i felt exactly the same too! i thought the exact same thoughts. my nanna was having surgery for something she needed on the same day too and i felt selfish but i have no regrets at all, i feel so much more confident! good luck xxxxx
sin_oli_x
sin_oli_x
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 104

Back to top Go down

Post by kerry 14th December 2009, 2:43 pm

as with what all the other girls have said this is all normal, i have had all those thoughts, when i told my best friend she wasnt very supportive either and told me not to waste my money and that there was nothing wrong with he way i looked, she still hasnt come round to the idea but says its up to me, with regards to others everyone wishes me well and hope my opp is successfull, even the ppl i thought wouldnt like me having it done are really supportive.

im 9 days away from mine and stll have a few "what if thoughts" but ive paid my money got my date, all thats left to do now is look forward to the journey ahead!! lol

all will be well babe, remeber your doing this for yourself, no one else! Second thoughts... ??? 321562 xx
kerry
kerry
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 146

Back to top Go down

Post by hattie260 14th December 2009, 7:55 pm

Thanks girls for all your kind and reassuring messages; I think you are right that there may be a teensy bit of jealousy - not in a nasty way. She has known I have always wanted it done but i think the actual serious decision to do it has probably come as a bit of a shock to her as she about to go through IVF in January and I put off telling her because i didn't want it to look like I was taking attention away from her - silly i know but i think sisterhood can be silly at times.

I know this is what i want to do and although I have total support from my boyfriend, with my family not being behind me (my mum was ok until my sister phoned her!) I feel a little alone with it all now :( . i know it will work out fine - they are concerned and think I'm going to be butchered which also insults my intelligence, so all in all I'm feeling a bit poo! I am not having doubts anymore just feeling a little low. I know things will get better!
hattie260
hattie260
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Katyox 14th December 2009, 9:35 pm

All I can say is it seems like those thoughts will stay with you until you have it done. I still have the whole 'am I being selfish' thing going on in my head and actually when it comes down to it you are the one who has to live with them now and after. As for being vain, well we all are a bit vain, and if we weren't we would be tramps or nuns. There's nothing wrong with taking care of yourself and making the best of yourself as long as its in balance with other things in your life. New boobs won't resolve everything in your life but for many girls like me who have hated their chests since their teens there comes a time when you have the confidence to do it and think well I've had enough waiting and wondering, now's the time.

And that reminds me. My time has come!!! eek.
Seriously though, I found that after testing the water with a few close friends that they were not all that supportive but don't let that worry too much. Its your life, you have to do what you want

xxx
Katyox
Katyox
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 110

Back to top Go down

Post by hattie260 15th December 2009, 8:47 pm

Thanks Katy, i can't believe you had yours today! From what I have read all went well as you are up and typing so soon post op! Hope you are pleased with your new boobies, have some rest and look after them!! xx
hattie260
hattie260
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down