Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!
Breast Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

So many thoughts.....

2 posters

Go down

So many thoughts..... Empty So many thoughts.....

Post by FLOWER11 2nd December 2011, 4:32 pm

Girls, So I have choices but what to do is the issue?

I've already had a full anchor lift w/implants...Left side 360cc Right 400cc's...Since I had more skin to start off with on the left he placed a smaller implants to try to even me out but hhmm well my left has settled and look smaller than my right....At the same time that I had implants and the full anchor lift my doc made my areola smaller which I love but it just seems like they're to high ..I brought this up to my doc and of course he said there's a few options:

the areola issue he said he can fix by just removing a little more skin from the bottom of my breast and I'm ok w/ that......the implants size he said he can Replace the left implant for the same as the right BUT then after starring at me for a good while he said " I definatly think that with your body type bigger would look better.....why don't you let me replace both implants n let me place 500 bags and fill them up to 550cc's that will leave u with a big D cup" and you have the body for them .... I of course said NO! NO!! 550 cc's that just sounds HUGE!! So then he said ok how about in between what u already have 400 and 500??

My goal is to have boobs that look as natural as possible I'm a mom to a 10yr old lil girl and I have an example n image to maintane w her....Besides big boobs sounds good right now but I'm not sure that I will be ok w huge boobs at my late 40's granted I'm only 30 now jejeje...

So I'm definatly getting my boobs done again but what size? I need to make my mind up asap so I can book my appt in the next month girls any advise? What if I look to huge everyone around me seems to not be as supportive this time around...Telling me they look fine just leave them alone or ok now ur just obssessed w plastic surgery and that's not the case this is my first surgery n I had them done bcause my boobs looked like a 70 yr granny's boobs......ok so doc. said this time around it won't be as painful because the pocket is already there but I'm still scared I had no infections or any serious complications with my first op what if this time something goes wrong??So many thoughts..... 683465
FLOWER11
FLOWER11
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 655

Back to top Go down

So many thoughts..... Empty Re: So many thoughts.....

Post by alfie 2nd December 2011, 6:12 pm

Firstly it's fantastic that your ps is going to sort out your issues hun, it's good news when you don't have to fight for your re-op.

About what size to go, well hun, that has to be your decision, I wouldn't let him push you into going bigger just because he thinks you can handle it. You have to weigh everything up and go with what you feel is best. Bigger isn't always better.

Good luck with whatever decision you make hun. xxx
alfie
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 5841

Back to top Go down

Post by FLOWER11 2nd December 2011, 6:16 pm

Ya thanks sweety!! Of course like many boob greed sometimes gets me I wouldn't mind a little bigger maybe 450 no bigger so I think ur right I will go with that after all it's my body n I can always just get a good push up when I want to look a lil bigger!! 450ccs should be good it's between what I have now n what he thinks would look good! So many thoughts..... 321562
FLOWER11
FLOWER11
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 655

Back to top Go down

Post by alfie 2nd December 2011, 6:23 pm

I think you're being very wise hun, like you say you can always make them look bigger but it's not as easy to make them look smaller.

By the way, you look great in your avi hun. xxx
alfie
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 5841

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down