Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!
Breast Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

2nd thoughts

+13
natalia
Mia
em_stevo
_Carrie_
misf1
hotcaz
cakey_baby
nicole777
dbs
BlondeBarbie
kay
nads
kerrymac1
17 posters

Go down

2nd thoughts Empty 2nd thoughts

Post by kerrymac1 22nd June 2009, 7:16 pm

Hi girls,
Just looking for a bit of advice really, has anyone ever wished they'd never had their boobs done? I've just booked my op and been reading on other websites how unhappy some girls are and wished they'd never gone through with it but when I read here everyone's so glad they've done it. I just want to look at it from all points of view as it's such a big decision Rolling Eyes

Thanks in advance.
kerrymac1
kerrymac1
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 566

Back to top Go down

2nd thoughts Empty Re: 2nd thoughts

Post by nads 22nd June 2009, 7:20 pm

Hi hun, on forums its normal to have alot of girls unhappy with their BAs as its a place for them to come for support if they have complications/are unhappy with size etc so it may look like alot of people regret their BA, whereas the majority of girls who are happy may not use a forum for long.
I definately think my BA is the best thing i could've done for myself as i feel great about my body now, my confidence is much better too x
nads
nads
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 13463

https://boobjobsupportforum.forumotion.co.uk/forum.htm

Back to top Go down

Post by kay 22nd June 2009, 7:21 pm

I don't have any regrets and am not unhappy with my result Hug

It is a roller coaster of a journey but definitely no regrets x

Who are you booked with?

x
kay
kay
Global Mod
Global Mod

Number of posts : 6668

Back to top Go down

2nd thoughts Empty Thanks

Post by kerrymac1 22nd June 2009, 7:38 pm

Cheers for that, I guess you're right the girls who don't have prob's probably don't need advice or help, never thought of it like that :lol:
I'm booked in with Dr Spyrou of My Breast and he really seems to know his stuff so I don't know why I'm worrying so much.
How long does it actually take to stop worrying about them after the op? I'll drive my husband mad if I'm still going on about them a year down the line :lol: driving him mad already and I haven't had them done yet!!!
kerrymac1
kerrymac1
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by kay 22nd June 2009, 7:47 pm

kerrymac1 wrote:How long does it actually take to stop worrying about them after the op? I'll drive my husband mad if I'm still going on about them a year down the line :lol: driving him mad already and I haven't had them done yet!!!

Hug

Will let you know when I have stopped worrying, stressing, examining, poking and prodding mine lol

Hug
kay
kay
Global Mod
Global Mod

Back to top Go down

Post by kay 22nd June 2009, 7:49 pm

meant to do one of them Hysterical ........

Sorry, having a blonde day after a heavy weekend.......think I killed off the few last remaining brain cells!!
kay
kay
Global Mod
Global Mod

Back to top Go down

Post by BlondeBarbie 22nd June 2009, 7:52 pm

I dont regret my BA one bit x
BlondeBarbie
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1849

Back to top Go down

Post by dbs 22nd June 2009, 7:57 pm

Most people Iv met on here are happy with their ops- the only forums Iv read negative stuff is in American explant forums where there have been problems with the old pip implants or saline implants.
dbs
dbs
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1142

Back to top Go down

Post by nicole777 22nd June 2009, 8:03 pm

Hi:) when i was about 2 days post op i got upset and wished i hadn't done it, i think i was worried about having something inside me and possible complications... i wasn't expecting to feel that way but i did for a couple of days and i think a lot of women get these feelings after but they don't last long and now i,m so glad i had it done :)
nicole777
Newbie BJSF Member

Number of posts : 72

Back to top Go down

Post by cakey_baby 22nd June 2009, 8:11 pm

Hi Hun

I think some ladies are unhappy if they have had a complication, but most are happy that they did it. i dont regret mine at all im so glad i went through with it but its normal to worry i did before my op too.

xxx
cakey_baby
cakey_baby
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 3773

Back to top Go down

Post by kay 22nd June 2009, 8:14 pm

nicole777 wrote:Hi:) when i was about 2 days post op i got upset and wished i hadn't done it....... and i think a lot of women get these feelings after but they don't last long and now i,m so glad i had it done :)

I agree Nicole, my dark day was about a week, a week and a half PO, but it only lasted a day and this site was an absolute godsend and really really helped, I think I was just over analytical and being a tad impatient.

You have to keep reminding yourself that you need time to heal x

Hug
kay
kay
Global Mod
Global Mod

Back to top Go down

Post by hotcaz 22nd June 2009, 8:18 pm

i dont regret my ba one bit, it was the best thing i ever did, i loved the whole experience and cant wait to do it all again!! (not for a few years yet thou!) lol xx
hotcaz
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1848

Back to top Go down

Post by misf1 22nd June 2009, 8:20 pm

I have no regrets, like you I worried about the complications. But I just thought would I rather have them done and if things go wrong just deal with it or live my life wondering and being unhappy. I went for it, lifes too short. Do what you think is right for you.
misf1
misf1
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 13664

http://www.breastaccessories.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by _Carrie_ 22nd June 2009, 8:23 pm

It's the best thing I could have done to give myself the confidence I've always lacked. Even if I ended up with a complication, I'd still never regret my ba - I'd just do whatever it took to get it put right. I couldn't be without them now!

I've definitely done the right thing and it makes me happy every day!!!

C x
_Carrie_
_Carrie_
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 615

Back to top Go down

Post by em_stevo 22nd June 2009, 8:57 pm

Having my ba was the best thing i ever done! So so happy, xxx
em_stevo
em_stevo
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1654

Back to top Go down

Post by Mia 22nd June 2009, 9:12 pm

Not one single minute of regret or worry......changed my whole world in how I feel about me and that's.... Cheerleader fandababoobie!!!

I lived for many many years with terrible feelings and hindered lots of enjoyment of life because of how I felt about me.

You do have to get a realistic perspective on what you expect and be aware and research all the pros. and cons. once you know it is the right decision for you. Then it is just the nerves and fear of the unknown. You have to just live and manage that till your turn comes around.

Also, why are people unhappy? did they reseach well and choose a suitably experienced and trained surgeon, are the implants of a known standard and is aftercare in place?

I personally chat on here as I have made lots of lovely friends...I have no concerns about my choice or outcome and if sharing my experience is of a tiny bit of help to others well that is another bonus of being in possession of the coolest (oldest) body here Cheerleader Hysterical
Mia
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 5926

Back to top Go down

Post by natalia 22nd June 2009, 9:23 pm

best thing i did wouldnt change a thing
xxx
natalia
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 9176

Back to top Go down

Post by kerrymac1 22nd June 2009, 9:33 pm

Great replies I feel so much better now Cheerleader x
kerrymac1
kerrymac1
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by neenee 22nd June 2009, 9:53 pm

wouldnt go back to the old flat chested me if you paid me!! Hysterical
no regrets so far!!

Good luck hun

xxxx
neenee
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 116

Back to top Go down

Post by RoxyChick 23rd June 2009, 10:29 am

None for me either! I Heart Heart Heart Heart my new look!

We have loads of girls passing through this place on all different stages of their journeys. Some, who have had a good result and have fab boobs only stay for a few months after their op then leave... and we do miss them! But they're happy with their boobs, so they carry on with their new, bigger boobed life!

Others, the regulars who offer advice and guidance to the girls, stay as they've made awesome friends and met some wonderful people, and the majority of them are post oppers with no problems.

There are those who do have complications, but I think if you research your surgeon and clinic well, the chances are much better of having a good result.

Saying that, even the girls with complications still want perfect boobs, I don't think I've ever met any girl (except on the explant forums) who want their implants out, never to be put back in again.

xx
RoxyChick
RoxyChick
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 6704

https://boobjobsupportforum.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by JoanneR85 23rd June 2009, 2:56 pm

I can understand how you must feel, one day I am thinking go for it and the next I'm chickening out. I think if you have done the research and chosen a reputable surgeon and know what to expect then you should go for it.
JoanneR85
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 187

Back to top Go down

Post by kerrymac1 28th June 2009, 9:12 pm

My mind's made up I'm 30 next year and if I don't do it now I never will!!! Just can't wait for new boobs and not gonna put it off any longer, just wish I could put the big 30 off a bit longer Hysterical x x
kerrymac1
kerrymac1
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by claire265 28th June 2009, 9:14 pm

I have to say aside from having kids its the best thing I've ever done! I wouldn't say its changed my life but I just feel so much more confident and happier in myself! x
claire265
claire265
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 312

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down