Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!
Breast Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

wider implants with high profile?

+2
COOKIE
jen86
6 posters

Go down

wider implants with high profile? Empty wider implants with high profile?

Post by jen86 11th August 2011, 4:47 pm

Hi girls. im a little confused on profiles. i currently have mod profile. i may need a re op and would love to try n create a cleavage with wider implants as my boobs just dont ever seem to touch. Is there anyway i can get wider implants with tje same profile?! i know we talked bout it briefly cookie, but i was wondering if u can pay more to have an implant th is mod profile that r as wide as low.
thanks girls x
jen86
jen86
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 2901

Back to top Go down

wider implants with high profile? Empty Re: wider implants with high profile?

Post by COOKIE 11th August 2011, 4:54 pm

You could go for larger implants Jen, but to be honest you're breasts are pretty big now and larger implants would probably sag in no time.

Sometimes we have to sacrifice one thing for another to get the best look from your boobs, you'll still have foward projection with low profile and have big boobs, but they'll FIT your body better so visually they look so much better hun. xx
COOKIE
COOKIE
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 28796

https://boobjobsupportforum.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by Natty29 11th August 2011, 4:56 pm

Can I just say that ur avatar pic is fab I cannot find a bra like that anywhere!where did u get it from if u don't mind me asking??I'm am the same size as u and cant find bras that push them together like that and don't cum up to high at the front(sorry if I'm waffling on!lol)as far as profiles go I'm not actually sure what I have shrug Xx
Natty29
Natty29
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1301

Back to top Go down

Post by jen86 11th August 2011, 5:13 pm

I was huncjing over a bit so my boobs would squish together! he he. it was from la senza and it was reduced to £10! i got it a cup size too small so it helped push my boobs up a little! naughty i know xx
jen86
jen86
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by minxie 11th August 2011, 5:18 pm

I have that bra too.. x3! white, yellow and electric blue - all with matching pants. I love sales! lol!

Have just replied to your PM hun.
Mx
minxie
minxie
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 847

Back to top Go down

Post by mrsm 11th August 2011, 5:20 pm

Hiya firstly are you sure you have mod profile now? It might sound like a silly question but Transform normally only use CUI implants, and these only come in low or high.

But anyway regardless of what it's called, it's definitely possible to choose an implant with the same projection as you have now, but more width. As long as your body allows it. If you explain to your surgeon what you want he should be able to help. It will mean having bigger implants (more cc's) though.

Just another thought aswell, if you do end up having a re-op, would you be changing to overs? cos you might find that the implants you have now get better cleavage with the overs anyway, as the muscle wont be holding them down and apart.
xx
mrsm
mrsm
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1180

Back to top Go down

Post by COOKIE 11th August 2011, 5:22 pm

mrsm wrote:Just another thought aswell, if you do end up having a re-op, would you be changing to overs? cos you might find that the implants you have now get better cleavage with the overs anyway, as the muscle wont be holding them down and apart.
xx

That's a very good point mrsm xx
COOKIE
COOKIE
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 28796

https://boobjobsupportforum.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by Natty29 11th August 2011, 5:24 pm

They still look fab hunni gunna go there this weekend and get myself sum :thumbs:
Natty29
Natty29
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1301

Back to top Go down

Post by kiwigirl 11th August 2011, 8:16 pm

Would you consider switching to anatomicals, at all?

My PS told me that with anatomicals you can get implants that are longer than the are wide, or wider than they are long, or even all around, and obviously, also in all the variant profiles, and fit them to suit that frame you are working with.

Soo... for me he's using implants that are wider than they are long, that are also HP, so I get the projection I want, but that also fit with my kinda wide rib cage.

Just a suggestion...? xx
kiwigirl
kiwigirl
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 899

Back to top Go down

Post by jen86 12th August 2011, 11:09 am

mrsm wrote:Hiya firstly are you sure you have mod profile now? It might sound like a silly question but Transform normally only use CUI implants, and these only come in low or high.

But anyway regardless of what it's called, it's definitely possible to choose an implant with the same projection as you have now, but more width. As long as your body allows it. If you explain to your surgeon what you want he should be able to help. It will mean having bigger implants (more cc's) though.

Just another thought aswell, if you do end up having a re-op, would you be changing to overs? cos you might find that the implants you have now get better cleavage with the overs anyway, as the muscle wont be holding them down and apart.
xx
thanks for your reply hun. i am pretty sure they r mod profile, cos my surgeon told me? now im confused, what if they arent? they were 460cc.
i would def consider having thm over the muscle yes!
and i certainly would mind BIGGER IMPLANTS!! he he!
xxx
jen86
jen86
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by jen86 12th August 2011, 11:09 am

jen86 wrote:
mrsm wrote:Hiya firstly are you sure you have mod profile now? It might sound like a silly question but Transform normally only use CUI implants, and these only come in low or high.

xx
thanks for your reply hun. i am pretty sure they r mod profile, cos my surgeon told me? now im confused, what if they arent? they were 460cc.
i would def consider having thm over the muscle yes!
and i certainly would mind BIGGER IMPLANTS!! he he!
xxx
i meant i WOULDNT MIND bigger implants! x
jen86
jen86
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by jen86 12th August 2011, 11:11 am

kiwigirl wrote:Would you consider switching to anatomicals, at all?

My PS told me that with anatomicals you can get implants that are longer than the are wide, or wider than they are long, or even all around, and obviously, also in all the variant profiles, and fit them to suit that frame you are working with.

Soo... for me he's using implants that are wider than they are long, that are also HP, so I get the projection I want, but that also fit with my kinda wide rib cage.

Just a suggestion...? xx
i would never have considered those, but i spose i could ask. thanks for the suggestion! :) xx
jen86
jen86
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down