Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!
Breast Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Anyone has extra high profile implants??

+4
shellyj
jen86
misf1
zeezee
8 posters

Go down

Anyone has extra high profile implants?? Empty Anyone has extra high profile implants??

Post by zeezee 20th June 2011, 3:13 pm

Hi All,

My surgeon has said that i will suit extra high profile implants.... hmmmm not too sure about this, has anyone had any experience with this profile, the brand is NAGOR and will be 360CC.

Thank You Ladies
zeezee
zeezee
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 95

Back to top Go down

Anyone has extra high profile implants?? Empty Re: Anyone has extra high profile implants??

Post by misf1 20th June 2011, 3:45 pm

If you are slim high or extra high would be better as they aren't so wide. You need implants that will fit your breast width diameter. Why do you disagree with your surgeon?
I had high profile and my implants are 12cm wide, my breast width was about 11 or 11.5 so I have a little side boob action lol.
misf1
misf1
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 13664

http://www.breastaccessories.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Anyone has extra high profile implants?? Empty Re: Anyone has extra high profile implants??

Post by jen86 20th June 2011, 3:55 pm

llol side boob action! he he. just go with your surgeon, they will no best. interesting misf1, i thought that was why but never really knew. so i had mod profile...what size chest r they usually best for?? x
jen86
jen86
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 2901

Back to top Go down

Post by shellyj 20th June 2011, 3:58 pm

i had high profile overs and i was a 32b to start with xx
shellyj
shellyj
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 335

Back to top Go down

Post by zeezee 20th June 2011, 4:08 pm

yes misf1 i am quite slim and am a small 32B. yes your right i suppose i should just trust my suregon, i just want to know details of everything and then i start overthinking. i think i should just relax a little and trust the expert.
at the moment my boobs dont have alot of width but are very round

only 10 more sleeps to go now for me (GETTING MORE SCARED EACH DAY)

x
zeezee
zeezee
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 95

Back to top Go down

Post by Knxgrl 20th June 2011, 4:13 pm

Eleven sleeps for me! Anyone has extra high profile implants?? 727935

I'm having high profile (silicone) - mine are 12cm as well and unders so he said it will give more projection
Knxgrl
Knxgrl
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 373

Back to top Go down

Post by misf1 20th June 2011, 4:30 pm

jen86 wrote:llol side boob action! he he. just go with your surgeon, they will no best. interesting misf1, i thought that was why but never really knew. so i had mod profile...what size chest r they usually best for?? x

You can still have a small chest, it's usually the width of your boobs. What implant did you have hun? Was it the CUI MHP?

zeezee wrote:yes misf1 i am quite slim and am a small 32B. yes your right i suppose i should just trust my suregon, i just want to know details of everything and then i start overthinking. i think i should just relax a little and trust the expert.
at the moment my boobs dont have alot of width but are very round

only 10 more sleeps to go now for me (GETTING MORE SCARED EACH DAY)

x
Pre op nerves hun, gets to us all. It's always good to question the surgeon they aren't always right (shhhh dont tell James McDiarmid I said that) it is best to come to a decision together with your surgeon. And research is always the key. I think you'll be fine hun, enjoy your boobie day.
misf1
misf1
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 13664

http://www.breastaccessories.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by flowergirl 21st June 2011, 6:03 pm

Hi hun,
I had extra high profiles and whilst i sometimes think I'd love a bit more side boob, I think this is because they are still quite new and not very squidgy. They project fabulously and it makes me have a larger cup size... the only downside is that I don't fully fill out the cup on the sides and bottom, just forwards and upwards if that makes sense lol
flowergirl
flowergirl
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 477

Back to top Go down

Post by Lookoutgirl 21st June 2011, 6:21 pm

Knxgrl wrote:Eleven sleeps for me! Anyone has extra high profile implants?? 727935

I'm having high profile (silicone) - mine are 12cm as well and unders so he said it will give more projection
How exciting for you!!!! Im 29 days out still dance
Lookoutgirl
Lookoutgirl
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 420

Back to top Go down

Post by Knxgrl 21st June 2011, 6:23 pm

I know!!! You're getting close!! Less than a month now!!! It goes REALLY fast now!!!
Knxgrl
Knxgrl
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 373

Back to top Go down

Post by sequinssparkle 21st June 2011, 6:24 pm

Flowergirl! Ain't seen u on here for a while! How are your boobies? I have my op on thurs...still cannot believe it!
sequinssparkle
sequinssparkle
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 579

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down