Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!
Breast Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

ultra high profile implants

+7
Prettylil
KayDeeStafford
tinkerbell24
Charlii
mrsball
COOKIE
tigertonix
11 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

ultra high profile implants Empty ultra high profile implants

Post by tigertonix 20th November 2013, 12:45 pm

Hi guys! I've just been reading through pre and post up stats of everyone.. I've noticed that there seems to be a correlation between ultra high profile.implants and bigger breast size overall. I'm getting 310cc ultra high implants and i'm smaller than an AA cup. Do you think these will make a significant difference? I've asked my surgeon if i can have bigger but he said i dont have enough tissue to accomodate larger implants.. Should i be happy with 310cc? Thank you! Xxx
tigertonix
tigertonix
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1672

Back to top Go down

ultra high profile implants Empty Re: ultra high profile implants

Post by COOKIE 20th November 2013, 12:54 pm

If 310CCs is the most your body can acomodate tiger there's no point raking over reasons for going bigger - what you have to come to terms with is that that size is it for 'you' so... If having boobs is important to you when you say you have absolutely nothing now, then wouldn't any boobs be better than now?

So stay focused on the fact that after surgery you WILL have a nice pair of womanly, shapely boobs. What size/how big you're going to be I couldn't really tell you and its untrue that ultra high give a larger bust size babe, the resulting size isn't dependent on the profile, its dependent on your anatomy, so please don't think the profile is the magic wand to make your boobs bigger hun... That's not going to happen if say for example your rib cage is a little concave, so with your rib cage sloping slightly inwards, a mod on a woman with an obtuse rib cage may have more forward projection than you... So there's many factors that go into achieving your resulting size babe and why its so important a BA is actually tailored to 'your' body type rather than focusing on others and thinking you may achieve that because more often than not, its just not possible babe. Xx
COOKIE
COOKIE
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 28796

https://boobjobsupportforum.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by tigertonix 20th November 2013, 1:06 pm

Thank you so much for that, Cookie! :)
I'm coming to accept that I can't be as big as some of the girls on here.. I'm just terrified of spending so much and only achieving a B cup. I guess i will just have to wait and see. Is it true that if implants are placed under, they drop and possibly grow a bit more after a few months? Xx
tigertonix
tigertonix
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by mrsball 20th November 2013, 1:09 pm

A 310 cc high profile has the same amount of cc as a 310 xhp it's just the dimensions are diffrent to accomadte the breast width. 

Unfourtnatly it's just how your body takes the implant and how it sits on you that determines your final size. 

For example I've had 800cc xhp and started of a AAA. however ladies that have had say 380-480cc just high profile have ended up the same size as me. 

380cc was the biggest I could have first ba physcically couldn't fit any bigger and the surgeon said even 380cc was a push!
mrsball
mrsball
Global Mod
Global Mod

Number of posts : 5982

Back to top Go down

Post by COOKIE 20th November 2013, 1:13 pm

All breasts, not implants babe, will drop and settle after every the skin and muscle if you have partials starts to relax and allow for this happen. The implant itself will never get bigger tiger... However, after dropping and settling this makes 'the breast' protrude increasing it in size. You find this process to be called 'fluffing' here. This isn't always guaranteed though but in my four years here there's only ever been two women that didn't fluff hun. 

This diagram here will help explain in detail exactly what the fluffing process is and how it works. Xx

ultra high profile implants 8245858b8950406a37f019e63c1dfcb6_zpscf157f0c
COOKIE
COOKIE
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Charlii 20th November 2013, 1:15 pm

Just because you cant have as many CCs as some of the other girls, doesnt mean you're going to end up smaller. A 300cc implant on one girl can acheive the same 'cup size' as a 400cc on another. Its all down to your body. If the surgeon has said that 310 is the most you can accomodate, then unfortunately thats all you can have for now. But like Cookie says, is some better than none for the time being? You really cant be focussing on cup sizes though, a 30D and a 34D are two completely different sizes, so again, its not really comparible.

You're reffering to the 'dropping and fluffing'. Dropping is when the implant starts to settle into the pocket that was made for it, and fluffing is when gravity takes hold of it and a round implant can become more teardrop shaped. This then fills out the lower breast, and can occasionally mean you go up a cup. Not guaranteed, but can happen.

I think if you're being offered 310uhp at a max, then you're probably a skinny minny, so it could well take you much larger than you expect. I was thinking Id be around a C with my 340s...Now theyre Es!
Charlii
Charlii

Number of posts : 5339

Back to top Go down

Post by tigertonix 20th November 2013, 1:20 pm

What did you start off as? 340 doesn't seem much bigger than 310! Thank you xxx
tigertonix
tigertonix
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Charlii 20th November 2013, 1:31 pm

I started ironing board flat! I'd never been measured, but I strugged to fill a AA. 5'8", about a 10/12, but just never grew boobs. I had round, under the muscle, and like I said, theyre now coming up 32DD/Es! My hubby says theyre E for Enormous boobies (even though I dont think theyre that huge)! So a little can go a long way!
Charlii
Charlii

Number of posts : 5339

Back to top Go down

Post by tinkerbell24 20th November 2013, 1:50 pm

i had MP 360CC came from nothing. literally nipples to and e/f cup but dont look like what i expected an e cup to look xx
tinkerbell24
tinkerbell24
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 8811

Back to top Go down

Post by COOKIE 20th November 2013, 1:56 pm

With women who are of a small frame its very true that a little amount of CCs does indeed go a long way... But, the worst thing you could do tiger is make comparisons to others and hope for what they have. Its best to stay completely focused on 'you' and the look you're hoping to have  and this is as we've suggested in your last thread always best to discuss in depth with your surgeon. Second consultations are very common because when you come away from the first you're a bit lost and mainly excitement takes over the actual procedure so although you're hearing your surgeon, you're not questioning them because mostly for our first surgery unless you've done extensive research prior to going you just don't know. I was completely clueless when I had my first BA. So the second is great, because you've had time to visit forums such as ours and to ask all those questions, this  then helps you when you see your surgeon again to discuss what you now know and taking pictures in with you will also help you because the surgeon will be able to be realistic with you and tell you whether or not the look you're after is indeed achievable, but this is the very best way forward to discuss your sizing issues tiger... Collect pics of the boob size you like, print them off from celeb websites of any celebs with similar body types to yourself in bikinis, or buy mens mags such as Nuts and look through there to see if there's any look you like there and take that with you. We have a thread with lots of before and afters [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] so you may find something there you could print off and take... Having that visual really will make all the difference 'to you' in offering you the best idea of what's going to be achieved 'for you' hun. Xx
COOKIE
COOKIE
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KayDeeStafford 20th November 2013, 2:49 pm

You likely see a corrolation between xhp and large sizes due to the fact xhp are narrower therefore are used in ladies who are having a high amount of CC's. For example I have 615cc I HAD to have xhp as any other profile would have been too wide for my body. If you have a smaller size with xhp you're likely going to end up with not enough *side boob* and a huge gap in your cleavage.

IF your Dr has advised that 310 is all he can offer you there will be good reasons. Imagine you buy a dress two sizes too small, you put the dress on the seams get tight and will eventually tear, rip or burst, this is what will happen to your inscions if you try to fit something too large inside the breast. It comes down to anatomy, breast tissue, skin elasticity ect.

You can always speak to another Dr for a second opinion but bigger isn't always better.

x
KayDeeStafford
KayDeeStafford
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 296

http://www.noobiestoboobies.blogspot.ie

Back to top Go down

Post by Prettylil 20th November 2013, 3:22 pm

just for what its worth - I have been told not to go with cup sizes but with works best on you.

I wanted a 435cc - at my 2nd consultaion - the width was a bit too wide and would have given me an overspill on the sides.. short term - that 'may' not be an issue - but i am hoping to keep my twinnies for as long as i can healthyly do so .. so why risk it?

and also - a 'natural 'dd' cup' could look bigger than implants..

At a consulation - i sat next to a lady who said she was a 'd' cup and she looked like a full c to me or even smaller..

but she looked great ..
Prettylil
Prettylil
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 586

Back to top Go down

Post by Prettylil 20th November 2013, 3:25 pm

Cookie - another silly question here ...

so what then is the moderate profile / high profile / ultra high profile ...

i may add that to my shopping list dance
Prettylil
Prettylil
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by COOKIE 20th November 2013, 3:57 pm

There are no silly questions here Lil Hug 

The profile is all about the implants dimentions and the higher the profile the narrower the base and the more forward projection they have. The lower the profile, the wider the base and less forward projection they have as you can see in the diagram below hun. Xx

ultra high profile implants B84585b231e0da38857a4ab5c46977af_zps1cb2732c
COOKIE
COOKIE
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by COOKIE 20th November 2013, 4:10 pm

Prettylil wrote:also - a 'natural 'dd' cup' could look bigger than implants..

At a consulation - i sat next to a lady who said she was a 'd' cup and she looked like a full c to me or even smaller..

but she looked great ..
We actually played a lil game here a few years back (the oldest members here will remember) and showed all our members pictures of both natural and augmented breasts - no-one knew which were augmented and which were natural and every single picture unbeknown to the members was the same size so we played a guessing game of size.

The results were that overall, augmented boobs look BIGGER than natural.

This may come as a surprise, but our own perceptions of cupsizes really distorts our picture of cup size and we general just have one image in mind. 

Every single bra in this picture is a D cup

ultra high profile implants 77d207ba536ffeebfcadc7bcc0550705_zps38be44b0

Which would be your perception of a D cup Lil? Would it one of those sizes? Or did you know it would be all?

The breast volume is what determines our cup size and its simply impossible for a breast to fill a cup size and yet not look it! If a natural breast and an augmented breast both 'fill' the breast volume of a cup, how is physically possible to look smaller when they're exactly the same size?

It was very enlightening to find that augmented boobs came out looking bigger after you read the opposite so much but the experiment was fair and those were the results and you just can't a urge with that can you. Xxx
COOKIE
COOKIE
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Prettylil 20th November 2013, 4:50 pm

i have been ordered a high profile 390cc - mayb i should ask for extra high ...

Cookie - it means it projects out more right?

Gosh ... i should just close my mind at this point
Prettylil
Prettylil
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by COOKIE 20th November 2013, 5:08 pm

Yes, the higher the profile the more forward projection.... BUT... it also has a narrower base.

I'd personally listen to your surgeon Lil... Having a BA isn't as simple as you stating what 'you want' your surgeon tailors 'your' surgery, to 'your' body type, so to achieve the look you want its very possible the extra high would be too narrow for your breast width - be guided by your surgeon Lil. They know best hun yes  Xx
COOKIE
COOKIE
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Prettylil 20th November 2013, 5:21 pm

oh def Cookie - was wondering what i could have asked for - no harm in asking and if he didnt feel it was right - i would def stick with his decisions..

he felt 435cc where to large - i went away did more research - looked more and agreed with him ..

but he just said high profile and honestly i didnt make much of it - till i saw the illustration here ..

jst felt i had not covered that base ..

will ask his opinion ..

i would like to know that when i finally get my BA done - i had covered as much bases as i could - would never cover it all - but at least a good percentage
Prettylil
Prettylil
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Prettylil 20th November 2013, 5:23 pm

plus my base is narrower - that's the 435cc - were no go - as i had side over spill...

435cc in pure - wer about 12cm-ish, my base was about 11cm-ish .. so 1cm-ish too broad - which didnt seem a lot - but i trust his judgement so went to 380cc instead
Prettylil
Prettylil
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by tinkerbell24 20th November 2013, 5:34 pm

yeah 1cm doesnt sound alot but when its going in your body it
its like trying to squeeze something at 10cm in a 9cm hole, it just wont g, if htat makes sense

the size of implant you are having a good size xx
tinkerbell24
tinkerbell24
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Prettylil 20th November 2013, 5:44 pm

Yes Tinkerbell - I quiet agree..

We had a 'physical' sizin - so implant was held against my boob base.. and then looked at the charts as well + he measured me..

So.. yes I am pleased - I jst never thought of the projection and just went with his opinion of high profile...
Prettylil
Prettylil
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by tinkerbell24 20th November 2013, 6:08 pm

yeah your surgeon has seen and measured you

so its all go!! you will for the next wee while think about sizing we all did haha xx
tinkerbell24
tinkerbell24
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by COOKIE 20th November 2013, 6:39 pm

In general, 1.5 either way would be the most you could go before going into high risk territory so you're fine with the implant chosen Lil and I absolutely agree that you should question any thing now, so you have no regrets post-op or go into surgery with any "what ifs" xx
COOKIE
COOKIE
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by krizzooo1 5th January 2014, 1:28 am

Just reading up on a few things pre-op. Just wanted to say I found this thread really useful and interesting.

Thanks ladies. Hope you are doing well Lil!
x
krizzooo1
krizzooo1
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1788

Back to top Go down

Post by tigertonix 5th January 2014, 1:42 am

Haha this is so funny.. I just refreshed the forum page and clicked on this thread thinking 'ooh this might be interesting..' and then i realised i wrote it all those weeks ago haha!!
Thanks, kriz xxxx
tigertonix
tigertonix
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next