Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!
Breast Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

32a with 400cc unders ultra high profile?

4 posters

Go down

32a with 400cc unders ultra high profile? Empty 32a with 400cc unders ultra high profile?

Post by Candice85candy 27th January 2015, 11:24 pm

Hi girls anyone here gone from an a cup with 400cc?
If so what cup size did you end up? I'm 5'8 10st10 lbs size 6-8 i know every girl is different & it all depends on you but i just wanted to get a rough idea as i am booked for my Ba in just over 3 weeks time? Xx
Candice85candy
Candice85candy
Newbie BJSF Member

Number of posts : 59

Back to top Go down

32a with 400cc unders ultra high profile? Empty Re: 32a with 400cc unders ultra high profile?

Post by sarahlou222 28th January 2015, 9:23 am

You have the same stats as my friend! I think she had high profile, 32FF xx
sarahlou222
sarahlou222
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1349

Back to top Go down

32a with 400cc unders ultra high profile? Empty Re: 32a with 400cc unders ultra high profile?

Post by Gembo 28th January 2015, 9:55 am

Hiya! I'm having high profile 410 cc unders . On valentines day. I'm 32b but empty. I am 5ft 2 size 8 weigh 8stone 2. I was worried I wouldn't be big enough I had hoped to achieve dd which I thought was quite big. But seems I may come out larger ? It's so worrying isn't it but as long as I have something to put in a bra it will be ok .
Gembo
Gembo
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 260

Back to top Go down

Post by Candice85candy 28th January 2015, 10:00 am

32FF blimey that's a good size lol! Do you know if she had overs or unders Sarahlou? What size did they tell you to expect to come out as Gembo? Xx
Candice85candy
Candice85candy
Newbie BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by sarahlou222 28th January 2015, 10:02 am

She had overs, I do think her starting size was 32B. They look amazing and suit her figure so well.
Actually she went through MYA too :)
sarahlou222
sarahlou222
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Candice85candy 28th January 2015, 10:08 am

Aaw bet she's chffed with them! Xx
Candice85candy
Candice85candy
Newbie BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by sarahlou222 28th January 2015, 10:11 am

She really is, she must of had them about a year now possibly 18 months.
She's very into fitness and goes to the gym everyday, when she went back she wore 2 high impact sports bras and her cleavage was like Boobs but they didn't move!! x
sarahlou222
sarahlou222
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Candice85candy 28th January 2015, 10:17 am

Really? I'm really into gym too so will keep in mind about wearing 2 sports bras. Would have never thought of that! Xx
Candice85candy
Candice85candy
Newbie BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by sarahlou222 28th January 2015, 10:21 am

Haha I am too which is why I thought.. I'll remember that! - I do more running than anything else.. I got an place to run London marathon this year (I ran Brighton marathon fast enough to qualify for an automatic entry Stars ) but I've put it off until next year for boobs! xx
sarahlou222
sarahlou222
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by sarahlou222 28th January 2015, 10:22 am

**a place
sarahlou222
sarahlou222
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Jen23 28th January 2015, 10:22 am

Im an e and wear a shock absorber max sports bra plus a crop top type one over the top. It does help :)
Im sure you will be super happy with yr result :) x
Jen23
Jen23
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 791

Back to top Go down

Post by Gembo 28th January 2015, 10:33 am

Ok so I am going to sound stupid but sports bra in the gym ? Is it to stop them bouncing lol ?
Gembo
Gembo
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by sarahlou222 28th January 2015, 10:40 am

Once your surgeon has told you it's ok to start going back to the gym yes :)
A sports bra should be worn while doing any exercise whatever size your boobs are xx
sarahlou222
sarahlou222
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Gembo 28th January 2015, 10:44 am

I have never been to the gym . But I do lots and lots of walking every day  , and clearing up after horses . I like the occasional crazy dance at nightclubs which involves jumping . I have always worn push up bras and my boobs Altho now small are really pert . I'm sure this is coz I've always had to keep them up to get a decent look haha
Gembo
Gembo
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Candice85candy 28th January 2015, 12:06 pm

Thanks Jen! Will keep that in mind too. Suppose the upside of a BA is no movement on the treadmill haha! Xx
Candice85candy
Candice85candy
Newbie BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down