Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!
Breast Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Saggy breast skin but high implant advice please?

5 posters

Go down

Saggy breast skin but high implant advice please? Empty Saggy breast skin but high implant advice please?

Post by NewGirl 4108 10th August 2011, 9:02 pm

Hi Ladies!
I am two weeks post op now and I have noticed the skin of my left breast is saggy yet my implant is still high up, is this normal???
My right boob looks good, it is still a bit mishaped as its early days yet but apart from that I am happy with that ones progress!
I would really appreciate advice on this as I'm starting to get a little worried now nope

Thank you x
NewGirl 4108
NewGirl 4108
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 181

Back to top Go down

Saggy breast skin but high implant advice please? Empty Re: Saggy breast skin but high implant advice please?

Post by *Sally* 10th August 2011, 9:22 pm

If the implant is still sitting high up then I'd give it a bit more time to settle into the pocket and fill out the skin. Think of it as each boob having had their own operation from which they will both recover separately. X
*Sally*
*Sally*

Number of posts : 4230

Back to top Go down

Saggy breast skin but high implant advice please? Empty Re: Saggy breast skin but high implant advice please?

Post by NewGirl 4108 10th August 2011, 9:34 pm

Thank you hun! Give You
NewGirl 4108
NewGirl 4108
Active BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by jen86 11th August 2011, 11:49 am

what size were u before hun? were u by any chance borderline for a lift? i had this, but it turns ut i should have had a lift...im sure you just need your implants to drop by the sounds of it...where as mine had dropped, but my skin still looked a biiiit saggy.
xx
jen86
jen86
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 2901

Back to top Go down

Post by COOKIE 11th August 2011, 1:21 pm

I agree with Sally and Jen hunni, your breasts are sit sat high on your chest giving you lots of upper pole fullness and nothing at the bottom.

As the implants start to settle you'll see the lower pole start to fill out and create a more natural appearance to the breast, the breast fills out and slighter protrudes forwards giving you a little more forward projection. Just give it time sweetness your breasts have a long way to go yet till you see the final appearance. xx
COOKIE
COOKIE
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 28796

https://boobjobsupportforum.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by NewGirl 4108 11th August 2011, 1:48 pm

Thank u :flowers: its just so hard knowing what will happen and what should havve happened if that makes sense!
Jen86 I was a very empty 34b and yes I was only 1cm off needin a lift. Hope they don't decide I do need one! To be honest all I want to do is fill the top of a bra instead of having a big gap between my boobs and my bra so as long as I can achieve that I don't really mind dance
NewGirl 4108
NewGirl 4108
Active BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by abbie 11th August 2011, 4:06 pm

i had the same thing, as i was borderline for a lift, and ending up needing a full lift to correct it. Hopefully your implants will drop into position on their own though> i think its too early to tell
abbie
abbie
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 2679

Back to top Go down

Post by NewGirl 4108 11th August 2011, 6:33 pm

I really hope I dnt have to have a lift! It's really gutting because my right boob is PERFECT! I LOVE it!!!! Was it both your boobs abbie or just the one?
NewGirl 4108
NewGirl 4108
Active BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by abbie 12th August 2011, 5:55 am

both. Well i didnt think the implant was too high actually, but the surgeon said it was, but there was definitely drooping skin underneath
abbie
abbie
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 2679

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down