Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!
Breast Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Has anyone had an Implant sitting a bit high?

3 posters

Go down

Has anyone had an Implant sitting a bit  high? Empty Has anyone had an Implant sitting a bit high?

Post by leyla488 14th February 2010, 1:15 am

Has anyone experienced an implant that is sitting a bit high in the pocket, and if so ..did it drop on it's own or did you have to have slight revision surgery for it.

I had a B.A with an uplift 3 months ago and my surgeon feels I would benefit by her having me back in theatre, making a small opening in the vertical scar that runs down from under the nipple - so she can move the implant down slightly, then put a stitch above it to stop it moving back up again.

She suggested I wait 6 months to see how it goes, so does this mean she thinks it might come down on it's own? I didn't ask her that when I was there. I would rather not have to go back to theatre if I can avoid it because my new breasts are so lovely and she has done such a fantastic job, it seems a shame that one is sitting just a bit high but it does look a stubborn boobie alright, a bit high and mighty if you ask me, lol!!

Any opinions anyone????
leyla488
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 95

Back to top Go down

Has anyone had an Implant sitting a bit  high? Empty Re: Has anyone had an Implant sitting a bit high?

Post by misf1 14th February 2010, 7:09 pm

It could just be a case of stubborn boobie, I had it and it did come down on it's own. But only time will tell I'm afraid.
misf1
misf1
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 13664

http://www.breastaccessories.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Has anyone had an Implant sitting a bit  high? Empty Re: Has anyone had an Implant sitting a bit high?

Post by samarie24 14th February 2010, 9:10 pm

I've had the same thing, hun. My left boob was 'riding high' after my BA and my surgeon showed me how to massage it daily to help it drop. I've been doing that, and it has dropped (though didn't notice until about 4-5 months). However it is still a few mm higher than the right boob - others don't notice but I know lol!

My PS had said that he wanted to give it a full year to see how it settled, and that if there was still a difference and I was unhappy he would do a reop to move the implant down a bit. But now it seems the difference is so small, I don't think I'm going to bother? I feel the same as you - I don't really want to have another op just yet!

At three months, it's still quite early on and your stubborn boob may drop yet. Obviously your PS knows what she's doing, and it's good she's willing to do revision surgery for you. But it sounds like you're pretty happy with them already! Maybe give it a bit longer and see how you feel xx
samarie24
samarie24
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 476

Back to top Go down

Post by leyla488 14th February 2010, 10:33 pm

Thanks a lot guys, I will keep massaging and wait and see what happens.
Is there a massage technique you could describe please, also does it matter what you use to massage with?

Fingers crossed anyway. Has anyone had an Implant sitting a bit  high? 113752
leyla488
Active BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by samarie24 15th February 2010, 10:36 pm

Hmmm..maybe check with your PS about massaging hun, they all seem to have different opinions on it. Also I didn't have an uplift, though not sure if that would make a difference. Maybe just check with your PS before you massage, and ask her how she recommends you do it..I just don't want to tell you something that she wouldn't agree with!

Sorry that's no help, hope your stubborn boob 'relaxes' a bit soon xx
samarie24
samarie24
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 476

Back to top Go down

Post by leyla488 16th February 2010, 12:15 am

Ok, thanks anyway. She did tell me to massage it but didn't give me any specific technique. James McD doesn't think it will come down on it's own as it's sitting high in the pocket which often happens with a BA and uplift apparently. I am still pleased, she HAS done a lovely job and even with the asymmetry at the top they are wonderful ...much improved on the old ones! I shall wait the six months and see how noticable it is then and decide what to do.
Thanks for being so considerate, I appreciate your caution.
Best wishes xxx
leyla488
Active BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down