Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!
Breast Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sitting high,

5 posters

Go down

Sitting high, Empty Sitting high,

Post by Ding_dongs 19th October 2013, 8:58 pm

I know I'm prob being completely impatient but I just needed to make sure it's normal, I'm 5weeks post op, had 325 under the muscle, but my implants are still sitting really high, like an inch or two from my collar bone high, there's hardly any volume underneath my nipples by my scars. Just wondered if this seems about right for the length of time it's been

Just hating the shape ATM!!!!!
Ding_dongs
Ding_dongs
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 77

Back to top Go down

Sitting high, Empty Re: Sitting high,

Post by COOKIE 19th October 2013, 9:29 pm

Its very possible they're just taking their time to settle down if there's some movement since your surgery, but if they've remained completely static, it would be best to just have a chat with your surgeon. They may need a little help to encourage them to drop, or they may just be stubborn boobs taking their time, but yes... It would be best if there's been no movement to have a chat with your surgeon.

No rush and no need to panic babe. If you have an appointment with your surgeon for around the six week mark, then just have a chat with them then.. If you don't have an appointment, then call your clinic hun and get an appointment so you can discuss it further. Xx
COOKIE
COOKIE
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 28796

https://boobjobsupportforum.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by Blueeyedsoul13 19th October 2013, 9:30 pm

hi hun, all i can really say to you is that every body is individual, so it may just be that your muscles are quite tight and are slower in releasing but i'm sure it will happen for you hun. i'm sure you will have read this many times before on the forum, but patience really is key in this whole process and you are still quite early post op xx

when are you next seeing your surgeon for a check up hun? most girls see their surgeons anytime between 6 and 12 weeks post op, so then you would have the chance to mention your concerns to him hun, but do give it time.

taking pictures regularly will also help you see your progress xx
Blueeyedsoul13
Blueeyedsoul13
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1780

Back to top Go down

Post by Charlii 19th October 2013, 10:59 pm

Can't fault what the gals have said. It's repeated over and over on here, but we really do have to have patience throughout this whole process. Mention it to your surgeon, they might suggest massage to coax it down. It'll all be ok in the end :)
Charlii
Charlii

Number of posts : 5339

Back to top Go down

Post by jenniferrf1 20th October 2013, 7:10 am

I agree with blue, taking pictures is a great way to see changes and that we all are individual and will heal at different rates! I'm 6 weeks today and the amount of change that can happen in a week really is amazing :) if your not seeing any changes then yes mention it to your surgeon and like charli said above they may suggest massage :) xx
jenniferrf1
jenniferrf1
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 5942

Back to top Go down

Post by Ding_dongs 20th October 2013, 9:08 am

Hi, thanks I have seen changes just think I was having a down day yesterday and needed to rant :) thanks everyone x
Ding_dongs
Ding_dongs
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 77

Back to top Go down

Post by jenniferrf1 20th October 2013, 9:16 am

I think we can all relate!! Im trying to be patient but cant wait to see a natural slope!! :) Glad your feeling better xxx
jenniferrf1
jenniferrf1
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 5942

Back to top Go down

Post by COOKIE 20th October 2013, 9:29 am

Ding_dongs wrote:Hi, thanks I have seen changes just think I was having a down day yesterday and needed to rant :) thanks everyone x
As long as you're seeing changes babe then you know things are at least moving. Some ladies will heal slower than others... But sadly for us all it does take 'time'

I don't think very many of us at all are quite ready for just how patient we need to be post-op lovely... But whenever you feel frustrated or just peed off that things aren't moving as fast as you'd liked... Please speak to us hun Hug 

Many of us have beef there and know exactly what its like and its nice to be able to share.... Just reading the words alone of others too who have had to wait for a long time can make all the difference to yon can't it hun when you're going through a down day - and we ALL have those. Xx
COOKIE
COOKIE
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 28796

https://boobjobsupportforum.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by Blueeyedsoul13 20th October 2013, 10:32 am

aw glad to hear you're feeling better about your boobs today hun!

patience hun :) i know it can be frustrating sometimes, but you'll get there xxx

and if you need a moan, there's always someone here xx
Blueeyedsoul13
Blueeyedsoul13
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1780

Back to top Go down

Post by Ding_dongs 20th October 2013, 3:14 pm

Thanks girls :) x
Ding_dongs
Ding_dongs
Active BJSF Member