Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!
Breast Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

How does skin stretch???? Advice bit worried

+3
going4it
Charlii
Arlines
7 posters

Go down

How does skin stretch???? Advice bit worried Empty How does skin stretch???? Advice bit worried

Post by Arlines 9th May 2015, 7:29 am

Hello im having a BA end of July and im really worried as ive got such a small frame and no excess skin and im a size 8 and flat chested does skin stretch? Is it even possible to have a BA I haven't seen a surgeon yet as im having next day surgery thanks xx
Arlines
Arlines
Newbie BJSF Member

Number of posts : 57

Back to top Go down

How does skin stretch???? Advice bit worried Empty Re: How does skin stretch???? Advice bit worried

Post by Charlii 9th May 2015, 9:11 am

Yes, it is absolutely possible. As long as the surgeon doesn't go too big for what's safe for your body, the skin will stretch fine. I was flat as a 14yo boy to start! It'll be sore and itchy, but that's all part of the healing. Ice packs will help, and moisturising the breast only, no where near the incisions, will help keep the skin supple. Stretch marks are a part of life, and they can happen to some girls. If you're prone to them, there's no avoiding them I'm afraid. 

You've probably heard this several time, but do be cautious, especially as you've not met your surgeon. Most girls would see their surgeon 2+ times before their op day, going back for sizing etc. Remember, you're in charge, and if you're not happy, don't go ahead with it. When are you booked for? I would say if you can, maybe get yourself to a free consult with a UK surgeon before you go so that you have an idea of what size/profile/placement will be right for you. Then if the guy suggests something completely opposite, you know to tell him wait, I was thinking more along the lines of this. The Hospital Group do free consults directly with a surgeon (Transform you'll just see a PCC and have to go back some other time for a surgeon).
Charlii
Charlii

Number of posts : 5339

Back to top Go down

How does skin stretch???? Advice bit worried Empty Re: How does skin stretch???? Advice bit worried

Post by going4it 9th May 2015, 9:34 am

Yeah I think that is really good advice Charlii. Go and see some surgeons here, even if you have no intention of going with them. They don't need to know that. But see what they say and how they advise you as you'll be much better equipped then xx
going4it
going4it
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 745

Back to top Go down

Post by Vickyxo 9th May 2015, 11:44 am

I agree with Charlii.. Your best bet is to get another opinion. Even if you are sure with the surgeon you have booked with. A second opinion is really worth it! My first consultation with was HMG who told me i needed an uplift so if i went straight with them without seeing noone else i would probs be £6500 short!! xx
Vickyxo
Vickyxo
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 582

Back to top Go down

Post by 9NDFp 9th May 2015, 1:07 pm

Yes I also agree with Charlii! It would be a great idea to see your surgeon at least more than once so that you've got time to ask all your initial questions and then follow up questions to make sure you get exactly the result you want. And it's the best advice anyone gave me to see 3 different surgeons - each one said something different about the size and type of implant. Ranging from small implants with full uplift & nipple lift to no uplift and slightly bigger implant using furry brazilians. Good luck hun, let us know how u get on xx
9NDFp
9NDFp
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 498

Back to top Go down

Post by sarahlou222 11th May 2015, 8:31 am

I was worried about my skin stretching and possible stretch marks too, I think my skin has stretched very well, they did look very tight for the first 6 ish weeks though. Very happy with how they have settled now.
I agree with Charlii, don't go mad on the size as that may be where you find problems, the skin/human body is an amazing thing :) xx
sarahlou222
sarahlou222
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1349

Back to top Go down

Post by Arlines 11th May 2015, 9:47 pm

Thanks everyone im just Soo shocked by the human skin and how it can do such things I googled thin models getting breast augmentation and even there skin stretches and they get great boobs so maybe I should think more positive im trying to eat so much so I gain weight but my body loves being slim though lol xxx
Arlines
Arlines
Newbie BJSF Member

Number of posts : 57

Back to top Go down

Post by EmzH 11th May 2015, 9:52 pm

Just think how much a belly stretches during pregnancy! Your skin's an organ so it's constantly regenerating & repairing itself. The human bodies an amazing machine.

I'm similar hun. I just seem to stay very lean - which i am by no means complaining about but it was definately the reason for my lack of boobs as well. Was always the first place that weight would drop off & the last place it would go back on!xx
EmzH
EmzH
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 334

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down