Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!
Breast Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Think I can feel the textured implant through skin

+2
nikitaw86
Lauren87
6 posters

Go down

Think I can feel the textured implant through skin Empty Think I can feel the textured implant through skin

Post by Lauren87 13th September 2011, 5:49 pm

Hi girls,

I think I can feel the texture of the implant through my skin on the bottom of my right boob. Anyone else had this? If so was it anything to worry about?

Thanks
Lauren87
Lauren87
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 571

Back to top Go down

Think I can feel the textured implant through skin Empty Re: Think I can feel the textured implant through skin

Post by nikitaw86 13th September 2011, 6:33 pm

sounds like a very strange feeling hun, i'm pre ba so can't help but if ur worried about anything call ur ps thats what u pay for and they'll be able to put ur mind at ease xx
nikitaw86
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1685

Back to top Go down

Think I can feel the textured implant through skin Empty Re: Think I can feel the textured implant through skin

Post by Lauren87 13th September 2011, 6:52 pm

He's on hol for another week! Arghhhhh! it's probably nothing and just me stressing I can't help it. What would I do without u girls to talk to.
Lauren87
Lauren87
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by nikitaw86 13th September 2011, 6:55 pm

ok well call the office and ask to speak to a girl hun or ur just gonna feel worse and worse just put ur mind at reast xx
nikitaw86
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1685

Back to top Go down

Post by welshvicci123 13th September 2011, 7:41 pm

yeh i agree with nikita you need to phone the clinic or speak with one of the nurse's there for your peice of mind, it may be nothing, as im pre ba so cant really say much.
welshvicci123
welshvicci123
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 2289

Back to top Go down

Post by misf1 14th September 2011, 10:13 am

Strange hun. You sure its not the internal stitches
misf1
misf1
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 13664

http://www.breastaccessories.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by Lauren87 14th September 2011, 11:37 am

Hi misf1, no don't think it's the internal stitches as it's higher up than that and you can feel the grooves. Just waiting for the nurse atctge clinic to get back to me.
Lauren87
Lauren87
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by BKOZ 14th September 2011, 11:58 am

Hey Loz, I think it's thin skin maybe? I can feel them on both sides, in my cleavage. I can feel the shape a bit too :( It's not visible but it's strange to touch...

xx
BKOZ
BKOZ
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 602

Back to top Go down

Post by Lauren87 14th September 2011, 12:15 pm

Hi BKOZ, so glad someone else can feel it to. Thin skin makes sense I suppose especially because it's been stretched so much.
Lauren87
Lauren87
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by BKOZ 14th September 2011, 12:58 pm

Yeah... I think it might go when they drop (I hope); noticed you were one day before me so we are in the same stage of healing as well. I think we're analysing our new babies excessively because we are so overjoyed to have them! lol
BKOZ
BKOZ
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by xaxa 14th September 2011, 1:19 pm

Does it make a difference whether they are above or below the muscle?
xaxa
xaxa
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1254

Back to top Go down

Post by Lauren87 14th September 2011, 1:26 pm

BKOZ oh god sooo overjoyed still feels a bit like a dream.

Xaxa not sure hun mine are under the muscle because I had virtually no breast tissue.
Lauren87
Lauren87
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by BKOZ 14th September 2011, 2:08 pm

Same here, under the muscle. I would have had just as little muscle as i had tissue too, major lose/ lose situation for me - I am allergic to exercise. Maybe if the muscle was more developed it would have sat over it, been fatter or something...?

Do you work out Loz?
BKOZ
BKOZ
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Lauren87 14th September 2011, 3:15 pm

No never stepped foot in a gym and don't intend to start now. I don't drive though so do alot of walking. Not that that would help the muscle in my chest lol x
Lauren87
Lauren87
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down