Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!
Breast Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Help ! Loosing sensaion in my breasts ((((

+2
misf1
Minxy
6 posters

Go down

Help ! Loosing sensaion in my breasts (((( Empty Help ! Loosing sensaion in my breasts ((((

Post by Minxy 6th August 2011, 3:02 pm

Help anyone, i am loosing senses in my breasts just under the nipples around the lower breasts, i can hardly feel anything there, and its only been like this since last night, i was so chuffed i didnt loose any sensations after BA, not even in my nipples, but totally lost it now ((

gonna go and see the nurse on Monday but its like 2 days till Monday and Im worried sick.

thanks everyone
Minxy
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 120

Back to top Go down

Help ! Loosing sensaion in my breasts (((( Empty Re: Help ! Loosing sensaion in my breasts ((((

Post by misf1 6th August 2011, 3:14 pm

It's very normal to lose sensation after a BA due to the trauma your breasts have been through. Your tissue and skin is now being stretched, this can cause you to lose sensation, usually not for longer than a year, but it can on some occasions be permanent loss. Didn't they warn you about this pre BA?
misf1
misf1
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 13664

http://www.breastaccessories.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Help ! Loosing sensaion in my breasts (((( Empty Re: Help ! Loosing sensaion in my breasts ((((

Post by SusieLou 6th August 2011, 3:26 pm

I lost all feeling around the lower breast after my BA too which hasnt come back yet but i lost it in my nipples too that is slowly coming back. I get this horrible pins and needles tingling every now and then! Its all normal though :)
SusieLou
SusieLou
Newbie BJSF Member

Number of posts : 72

Back to top Go down

Post by FinallyBB 6th August 2011, 9:21 pm

I have not much feeling left from the nipple down and it has been almost 5 months for me.....I am hoping it returns eventually:(
FinallyBB
FinallyBB
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 90

Back to top Go down

Post by Minxy 6th August 2011, 9:32 pm

Yes I have been warned i could lose senses but after the op I retained all sensation in my boobs so i thought I was in the clear. It feels like pins and needles when I touch them, very unpleasant((
I hope i will regain the feelings, i hope I girls will do too xx

Minxy
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 120

Back to top Go down

Post by sarahdawn31 6th August 2011, 10:22 pm

I wouldnt worry yet, its very normal to loose feeling after having a BA and in most cases it does come back but it takes time. I would also say that its a good sign that you have pins and needles feeling, that is usually a sign that the nerves are healing. I have most of my feeling back and its still comeing and I am 10 months post.
sarahdawn31
sarahdawn31
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1575

Back to top Go down

Post by Nikola99 7th August 2011, 9:01 pm

i only noticed this numbness and loss of sensation also in my nipple and breast today, I am really hoping they come back have sharp pins and needles pain too, its only been a week for me, I will seriously miss it if its not back in few months

I will cry! let us no what nurse says monday x
Nikola99
Nikola99
Newbie BJSF Member

Number of posts : 36

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down