Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!
Breast Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Loosing weight with new boobs

5 posters

Go down

Loosing weight with new boobs Empty Loosing weight with new boobs

Post by barbiecon 7th February 2012, 4:59 pm

Hi girls am doing a week on canbridge diet just looking to loose a few pounds to a stone , do you think this is going to effect my 6 month old boobies? if yes how??? xx
barbiecon
barbiecon
Pregnant Buddy
Pregnant Buddy

Number of posts : 606

Back to top Go down

Loosing weight with new boobs Empty Re: Loosing weight with new boobs

Post by alexandra33 7th February 2012, 7:56 pm

hey barbie...i am currently on a weight-loss programme myself, I've lost 18 lbs so far... (don't know the conversion on that for you LOL) but I've found that it's had no impact on my boobies except to make the side fat go away so they may look a bit more "tight" but not smaller at all. I defo have about 25 lbs left to lose (I was a porker and then took 5 months off after my BA haha!) so at that point it may have some impact.

The only thing is, I had unders, so I don't know if they change as much with weight gain since they're under the muscle????

Good luck hunni!!!
alexandra33
alexandra33
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1588

Back to top Go down

Post by alexandra33 7th February 2012, 8:00 pm

oops meant to say I don't know how much they'll change with weight loss.
alexandra33
alexandra33
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1588

Back to top Go down

Post by barbiecon 7th February 2012, 9:34 pm

Thanks for your reply :) hopefully wont effect them too much as im not planning on loosing loads! just would like to be heavier side of 8st think im about 9.5 now ish! whent to weigh my self today but batterys have gone in scales grrr lol
barbiecon
barbiecon
Pregnant Buddy
Pregnant Buddy

Back to top Go down

Post by kiwigirl 8th February 2012, 7:26 am

Might also depend on how much natural breast tissue you had to begin with? If you didn't have much before, then you won't have much to lose by dropping a few pounds. If you did have a bit of natural breast, then if you lost LOADS of weight it might have an effect, but I wouldn't expect losing a stone or so would have a significant impact hun :)

xx
kiwigirl
kiwigirl
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 899

Back to top Go down

Post by barbiecon 8th February 2012, 9:02 am

Thanks kiwi girl i had breast tissue because i had had a baby and had gone from an A-DD then back down to A although they start pert and firm :/ sorry for the *too much info** Lol but im thinking cuz the skin stayed tight it will again fingers crossed lol its not too much weight thow im actually only doing a quick crash diet to loose last few pounds before starting to try for a baby in few months xxx
barbiecon
barbiecon
Pregnant Buddy
Pregnant Buddy

Back to top Go down

Post by Stephy x 8th February 2012, 10:15 am

From a different perspective here.....

Had my BA when my youngest was 11 months old then when he was 2 I was pregnant again. My boobies went from a 30F/FF to a whooping 34G. I was 9st before pregnancy & went to a few pounds short of 12 stone. I am currently 9st 3 but am going to loose a few more pounds & my boobies are fine, survived the weight gain, the pregnancy toll & weight loss.

I had overs. I love the fact that that this time after pregnacy they are not deflating as you can't deflate an implant lol x
Stephy x
Stephy x
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 488

Back to top Go down

Post by barbiecon 8th February 2012, 10:24 am

Omg stephy thanks so much for that post! my daughter was 1 1/2 wen i had my boobs done iv had them done 6 months and looking to get preg in a few months after iv lost a little bit of weight. Did your boobs go back down to 30F/FF after having your 2nd baby? or did they stay at G or did they go even smaller? Have you got as picture trail wich shows before and after your babys? xx
barbiecon
barbiecon
Pregnant Buddy
Pregnant Buddy

Back to top Go down

Post by Stephy x 8th February 2012, 1:40 pm

I am currently a 32F/FF & with only 3lbs to loose, well i say 32 band my 30's do fit but i am still finding it tight ish so prefer a 32 at the min. They are def bigger than before pregnancy & I am kinda hoping the more weightloss doesn't mean they will go back to 30F/FF Loosing weight with new boobs 557141 . I don't have any photos hun sorry, i deleted them all off quite a while back now, but they do look great now if i do say so myself lol!

Overall I am v happy, they have stood up very well. I recall them after my first baby (pre BA) & omg!!!! shocking, but this time its really lovely, no empty boobiess Loosing weight with new boobs 773440 x
Stephy x
Stephy x
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 488

Back to top Go down

Post by barbiecon 8th February 2012, 5:53 pm

Aww u really have made my day i no that everyones differnt i wasnt planning on having more babys for a while but recent situations have made me re-evaluate life and made me realise anything can happen at any moment :')
xx
barbiecon
barbiecon
Pregnant Buddy
Pregnant Buddy

Back to top Go down

Post by Aurora1979 8th February 2012, 5:54 pm

That's good to hear Stephy as I haven't had children yet! My friend was the same as well she says hers look better now post children than they did post op pre children :-)

I lost 21lbs in the lead up to my op and now I have to lose the remaining 11lbs. I went from 32DD/E at my heaviest to a 32C with the first 14lbs I lost so hopefully that is all I will lose on my boobs as I am liking being a 32FF!

What is the Canbridge diet?
I am doing low sugar content and the gym 5 x a week, just lower half cardio at the moment as I am 2 and a bit weeks post op and then will add weights/kettlebells back in at 8 weeks.
Aurora1979
Aurora1979
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1262

Back to top Go down

Post by barbiecon 8th February 2012, 5:58 pm

Cambridge diet is a porrige a cereal bar and a soup a day and sometimes a smootie its tough going! your not aloud any 'propper food'for first 2 weeks but after day 3 it gets easier! then you move onto meals with your shakes that are controlled in calories ect xx
barbiecon
barbiecon
Pregnant Buddy
Pregnant Buddy

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down