Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!
Breast Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I'm loosing sleep, please help. I'm confused

4 posters

Go down

I'm loosing sleep, please help. I'm confused Empty I'm loosing sleep, please help. I'm confused

Post by pricho8 24th March 2011, 2:57 am

Well ladies, just as the topic states I am confused. So, I found a PS I am comfortable with. The problem is at the consultation he recommended the Natrelle brand silicon implants (Med profile under the muscle) The problem with Natrelle (to me) is that he choose Style#15 which jumps from one cc to the other. He gave me the option of 339cc or 371cc. I was confused since I was doing most or all of my research on numbers like 325cc and 350cc. So I asked if he uses the Mentor brand which makes the 350cc that I'd be intrested in. He replied to me and told me he can do my BA with the Mentor brand 350cc if I'd like but I'd have to let him know (I guess for ordering purposes) but he also mentioned that the difference between the 339cc and the 371cc was about a tablespoon full (15mm) and that it was not such a big difference. I have been checking for the differences on Mentor and Natrelle and don't seem to find much. Can someone tell me if they know what the difference is between the two brands are, which is better?
I am looking to be a full C small D, I am currently 34B 5'4 135lbs
I heard that after BA 90% of women wish they had gone bigger so I know I'd be content with the full C small D.
I need to let the PS know soon but for the life of me I can't decide.......
I wonder if PS get a commision or incentive for using a specific brand of implant which lead him to recommend the Natrelle...

Thanks ladies.
pricho8
pricho8
Newbie BJSF Member

Number of posts : 7

Back to top Go down

I'm loosing sleep, please help. I'm confused Empty Re: I'm loosing sleep, please help. I'm confused

Post by misf1 24th March 2011, 9:18 am

I'm going to move this to the general BA section, as for the implants, as to which is best, I believe they are both as good as each other. they are both top quality implants. As for size there is so little difference between all the sizes you have mentioned that you would probably be the size you wanted with any of them.
misf1
misf1
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 13664

http://www.breastaccessories.co.uk

Back to top Go down

I'm loosing sleep, please help. I'm confused Empty Re: I'm loosing sleep, please help. I'm confused

Post by elleblondie 24th March 2011, 12:30 pm

Hey Pricho,

Ohhh sooo many things to consider, isn't there!?! I don't know enough about the difference in brands unfortunately. I do however have mentors inside me and am happy to have them. haha - I was sooooo worried I was going to end up looking too top heavy and was really torn between 350's & 400's. I ended up going with the 400's for the same reason you stated - I didn't want to wish I went bigger. I was a full B/ small C & yesterday I tried on a D & a DD and can wear both. I know things are going to change a bit more for me too over the next week or so as they apparently do so the most the first month.
I should let you know, I am able to hide them amazingly well for work tho and nobody has a clue that this isn't the 2 cup size bigger bra I'm wearing. So I would suggest going with the bigger size, it's not that big and make sure you try it on with your shirt over it too. That really helped me.
Good luck!
elleblondie
elleblondie
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 213

Back to top Go down

Post by yettiricey 24th March 2011, 3:15 pm

Hi Elleblondie

Can't help on this topic hun as I've not had consultation yet, just wanted to say I'm sad that you've not sleeping with worrying etc

Big hugs Hug
yettiricey
yettiricey
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 2309

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down