Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!
Breast Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Starting to worry about having Low Profiles!

2 posters

Go down

Starting to worry about having Low Profiles!   Empty Starting to worry about having Low Profiles!

Post by Love2run 30th July 2011, 4:49 am

Well girls I have my surgery in 4 days and I am really nervous about my implant size and profile. I have a very wid chest and a slight risk ( was a high risk but I have lost a few kgs) of a double bubble. My Dr has told me from the start that I am difficult case so I am trying to get my head around that I just cant pick what I want.

I had picked a 255cc teardrop ( dr recomended teardrop) which is low profile but he said is the eqivelent of a med profile. I went back down to see him and now he has recomended a low profile ( much flatter that the other one) and 270cc. I didnt mind the way it looked but the dr said that i would get a much better look with it so I went with it. I have faith in my Dr but he doesnt have to live with it!

Does anyone have any photos that they can share with me of low profiles?

I have seen springsteps and they look nice but I am a bit more flat chested than that so worried I wont get the fullness!

Thanks

B
Love2run
Love2run
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 346

Back to top Go down

Starting to worry about having Low Profiles!   Empty Re: Starting to worry about having Low Profiles!

Post by missy77 30th July 2011, 6:06 am

hi hun....on my first appointment i've been told to go with low profile,but i didn't want to be flat so i asked for moderate profile.He said it's fine,but I would have to go with bigger implants to fill my breast as a low profile would do...
coz my english is not so good I add link with implants profile's explanation, wavey
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
missy77
missy77
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 403

Back to top Go down