Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!
Breast Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Just over a week to my BA and starting to worry...

+5
Dina
COOKIE
jen86
Julie123
kezmac
9 posters

Go down

Just over a week to my BA and starting to worry... Empty Just over a week to my BA and starting to worry...

Post by kezmac 16th May 2011, 6:08 pm

Hi all the girlies out there

I'm probably going to ask what everyone has already asked but I need to get my thoughts out of my head

I've got a 5 year old girl to take care of, although my mums taking care of her for the first 3 days. My boyfriends staying over for a few days too while I'm at my worst, but I'm scared that I wont be able to do the regular stuff after that.

This has been something I've wanted done for a long time now, and now Im wondering what my boyfriends reaction is going to be to my new boobs. I'm hoping he accepts the change and I think he will, maybe just starting to think too much!!

I'd love to hear from anyone out there coz I'm sure everyones had the panic set it in somewhere down the line Screwy
kezmac
kezmac
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 247

Back to top Go down

Just over a week to my BA and starting to worry... Empty Re: Just over a week to my BA and starting to worry...

Post by Julie123 16th May 2011, 9:04 pm

Hi Kezmac,
Well done on booking your BA!!! dance

I don't think there are many of us on here who didn't have some worries (or sheer terrors for that matter) before their op. It's perfectly natural.

First of all, I think you may need a bit of help for more than the first three days with looking after your 5 year old. The general aneasthetic will leave you tired and you will also tire a lot more quickly in the first week or two. Can your mum or bf or someone help out for a few more days? I am just thinking about you and the safety of both of you.
I also had the same worry that my hubby would not like my new boobs. Although he supported my decision, I was still worried about whether or or he would like them.................but, oh boy believe me he does........they're still too tender for him to do anything but admire them from a safe distance at the moment lol

You will find this forum a huge support and the girlies on here are lovely.
Like I said we all have fears before our ops but just think about your lovely new boobies...........................Already in time for Summer Cheerleader
Julie123
Julie123
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 124

http://www.jaweddings.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Just over a week to my BA and starting to worry... Empty Re: Just over a week to my BA and starting to worry...

Post by jen86 16th May 2011, 9:08 pm

u sound like u have been organized and thort ahead to u post op needs!, dont worry, everyone panics like this as their BA sdate draws near... you are NOT alone!!! just think to the end result and smile...a fantastic new pair of boobies, and a happier boyf, co his girlfriend seems so much more confident and happy! Hug
jen86
jen86
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 2901

Back to top Go down

Post by COOKIE 16th May 2011, 9:19 pm

You really shouldn't have any problems looking after a 5 year old babe.

The key is to ensure you have EVERYTHING prepared pre-op to make things easier for you post-op.

Your daughter is walking so there's no carrying involved, you'll still be able to sit with her cuddled on the sofa, or to tuck he into bed and read her a bedtime story.

The only problem you might have if you only have help for the 3 days from family is getting your daughter to and from school if you're not up to it, so would it be possible for you to ask one of her friends mums or a mum that lives close to you if they'll take and pick her up from school for that week, possibly extending into the next?

If not and you're stuck, worst scenario is that you call the school and explain you've had surgery, no need to explain where and tell them due to your circumstances you're unable to get your child to and from school between whatever dates you have, they may make arrangements for you or they may allow a couple of days absence given the reasons.

Other than that the school runs, with a five year old, you'll be absolutely fine hun
COOKIE
COOKIE
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 28796

https://boobjobsupportforum.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by Dina 17th May 2011, 1:04 am

I think there's nothing you should be worrying about. You decided on this for a reason :heehee: BUT if I was to worry, I'd be worry about the results and how it's going to be like and if it's going to turn out the way I want them to.
Dina
Dina
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 166

Back to top Go down

Post by Smiley25 17th May 2011, 1:57 am

Just had my surgery April 29th everything went well Only the 1st 3 days was hard after that your able to walk and get up on your own. It wasn't too painful only tight feeling and morning is the only hard part but once you start moving your ok. I think your boy friend will love it! It will make you more sexier 
Smiley25
Smiley25
Newbie BJSF Member

Number of posts : 28

Back to top Go down

Post by sarahdawn31 17th May 2011, 4:24 am

Hey hun, totally normal to be freaking out at this point... I sure did! I think you will be fine with your 5 year old... I have a 5 yr old and she was no problem, just be organized have food on hand, perhaps a couple meals ready just needing to be heated up... have the house and laundry sorted and you will be fine. I had help for longer only because I had an 18 mo old too at the time who needed lots of help.
You will be fine, and best of luck xx
sarahdawn31
sarahdawn31
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1575

Back to top Go down

Post by yettiricey 17th May 2011, 9:24 am

Hi Hun

It is normal to worry when you have responsibilities, especially children. None of us want our decisions to affect our care of our children and it's right that you should be thinking ahead and planning. As always Cookie is right and as long as you can get her to school ok then caring for your 5 year old will be fine, if not a little slower than usual :-)

Everyone heals at different rates, after my first BA I couldn't do much for 2 weeks post op but I know other people who hosted a BBQ the next day (totally stupid in my opinion). As long as you take things easy and listen to your body and rest when you need it you will be just fine hun xxxxxx Good luck sweetie xxxx
yettiricey
yettiricey
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 2309

Back to top Go down

Post by kezmac 17th May 2011, 1:54 pm

Thanks everyone for your help and suggestions. Thank god its half term a few days after BA so it'll probably just be me and the little one taking i slowly... hopefully!! thank you
kezmac
kezmac
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 247

Back to top Go down

Post by jen86 17th May 2011, 2:13 pm

yay!! half term!! got i love coaching grtting all thses holidays off lol. i had my op in th eastr hols! xx
jen86
jen86
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 2901

Back to top Go down

Post by Karen1982 17th May 2011, 2:15 pm

I will be exactly the same as you when my op is closer, I can't give any advice as I obviously haven't had mine yet but good luck and I'm sure you'll be fine, especially if it is half term too.

I keep worrying what my BF will think too as he said he doesn't think I need to have them done and just keep worrying about if he doesn't like them, but I did ask him to be really honest with me and he said he doesn't mind if I have it done or not it's up to me, I'm just hoping he loves them lol Hysterical x
Karen1982
Karen1982
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 277

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down