Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!
Breast Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Actually starting to worry about size!!

+7
sparkyleeds
louisajane82
becki_1990
xaxa
Holly19872
Kat4
welshvicci123
11 posters

Go down

Actually starting to worry about size!! Empty Actually starting to worry about size!!

Post by welshvicci123 20th October 2011, 9:52 am

Well I knew this time would come but didn't know when, well it hit me this morning that im worried about the size that I have chosen, PS gave me two options 460 and 525, I went through the differences and tried them both on, and to be honest there isn't much of a difference BUT im now worried they might be a bit too big and in your face.

I think im going to txt my pcc now to see if i can get an appointment with ps to go through sizes again, arrhhh this is so annoying, as i have been absolutley fine up until this morning!
welshvicci123
welshvicci123
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 2289

Back to top Go down

Actually starting to worry about size!! Empty Re: Actually starting to worry about size!!

Post by Kat4 20th October 2011, 9:57 am

Think you do the right thing to go back and have a look. Even if you just come out thinking you had been right with the size choice all along it will stop you wondering and worrying maybe. Have you tried the ricey-ones? I know they not dead accurate but it helped me to see what size vaguely Id like to be - I wore em round the house for a bit and once even went to get the kids from school Actually starting to worry about size!! 375568 xxx
Kat4
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1671

Back to top Go down

Actually starting to worry about size!! Empty Re: Actually starting to worry about size!!

Post by welshvicci123 20th October 2011, 10:03 am

Im worried about doin the rice test because i have a feeling with the 525s they are going to look Mahoosive lol and i know its not really what there going to look like but im worried it will put me off!
welshvicci123
welshvicci123
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Holly19872 20th October 2011, 10:13 am

Think you should def book an appointment with your PS, your paying so much money and going through an operation, its better to be sure :) and then you wont freak out on the op day too :)

I'm so confused with all the different opinions i'm hearing from different surgeons, so i'm not making any rushed decisions, although at the same time I dont want to talk myself out of it. Gona do the rice test tonight, after I have been to see the implants again today lol.

I'm sure there are girls on here with silmiar stats to you, that will tell you there experiences :) and what size they are happy with.

xxx
Holly19872
Holly19872
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 327

Back to top Go down

Post by xaxa 20th October 2011, 10:18 am

Hi welshvicci, did you see pictures of girls that had similar statistics as you? Because like that you can compare more or less... Are there any other implant sizes between 460 and 525cc?
xaxa
xaxa
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1254

Back to top Go down

Post by becki_1990 20th October 2011, 10:20 am

im having the same dilema hun ... he has given me the options of 410 or 460 and even though there isnt much difference ... there is a big difference in my head ... !!
becki_1990
becki_1990
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 205

Back to top Go down

Post by Kat4 20th October 2011, 10:23 am

It is true the ricey ones come up as bigger looking. Spose if you made 460 and 525 sizes and tried em on - and they didnt freak you out - you'd be ok with the implant ones of that number cos they do appear to come out a bit smaller anyway.

Hark at me!! trying to be all knowledgeable 2 days post ba Actually starting to worry about size!! 869500 hahaha, hope that helps tho hon really. x
Kat4
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by welshvicci123 20th October 2011, 10:26 am

Yeh defo helps, guna have a think about it later as off to work now and see what i feel, just waiting for my pcc to get back to me.
welshvicci123
welshvicci123
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by louisajane82 20th October 2011, 11:21 am

omg this has been the hardest bit for me too, still not 100% decided lol! Yesterday I wore my 410 rice boobies all evening to try and get used to the different size... (btw don't make the same mistake I made of weighing the rice instead of measuring it by volume - my first boobies were faaaaarrrr too big oops!) Anyway, I was wearing a black tight vest and trackies, they did look quite big, but I think it's just that I'm not used to having big things at the front... I went and tried a bunch of different clothes on and really liked the shape I was getting, in some of my tops I couldn't see much difference, (which was comforting as I don't want them to have to be always in your face!) but in tight stuff they looked pretty awesome! So I would recommend trying out some rice as I am now 90% sure I want the 460s, as I liked the shape with my 410 rice boobs... It's soooo hard to decide though... xx
louisajane82
louisajane82
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 294

Back to top Go down

Post by becki_1990 20th October 2011, 11:24 am

how do you mesure it by volume then ?! my rice boobies are 460 grams ?! is that right ?!

xxx
becki_1990
becki_1990
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Holly19872 20th October 2011, 11:26 am

I thought you measured the rice by grams ??

xx
Holly19872
Holly19872
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 327

Back to top Go down

Post by Kat4 20th October 2011, 11:30 am

i read on here that they are measured in cc's which is equal to ml's.

I looked it up on google and it said 1 cc = 1 ml

so I measured the rice in a jug with ml measure on the side.

Hope that helps you. xxx
Kat4
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by louisajane82 20th October 2011, 11:31 am

I read that you do it by volume as the implants are in cc which is a volume measurement, 1cc = 1ml I think... Put the rice in a measuring jug and do it in ml... I did this and got a much more similar size to the implant (as I remember it being) because I think by volume rice weighs less, so if you do it by weight you end up with them bigger? omg I'm confusing myself!!

xx
louisajane82
louisajane82
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 294

Back to top Go down

Post by becki_1990 20th October 2011, 11:33 am

thanks hun, will have to change my rice boobies lol

xxx
becki_1990
becki_1990
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by sparkyleeds 20th October 2011, 11:41 am

Flipping eck im confused!????,would it work the same in the 125ml individual packs you get in a box?,or am i having a senior moment !!Actually starting to worry about size!! 557141
sparkyleeds
sparkyleeds
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1901

Back to top Go down

Post by becki_1990 20th October 2011, 11:48 am

ohhh .... now you hav confused me lol ..... !!

xxx
becki_1990
becki_1990
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Kat4 20th October 2011, 11:51 am

hmmm, am guessin you not got a jug?

yep would be ok to use as proper measured out quantities then just emptying however many you need into the stocking so for example x3 individual packs would give you a 375 ml size implant size (roughly).

x
Kat4
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by misf1 20th October 2011, 11:56 am

I think the rice test is awful and will scare you. I wiuld try to see your ps again. But your surgeon would not have suggested those sizes if they would make you too big and fake. There are very few people that say they are too big after the op. I've not read anyone saying they look too fake (after they have settled) and most people feel they are too small or they could carry off a bigger implant. I think I could manage 700cc before they looked too big for me.
misf1
misf1
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 13664

http://www.breastaccessories.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by bronzewolf 20th October 2011, 11:59 am

welshvicci are you 5ft if i vaguely remember?
bronzewolf
bronzewolf
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 408

Back to top Go down

Post by sparkyleeds 20th October 2011, 12:26 pm

Thanks Kat4,il give it a go!! ,now to find a stocking to put it in!!!
sparkyleeds
sparkyleeds
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1901

Back to top Go down

Post by nikitaw86 20th October 2011, 12:31 pm

Awww hun thought u where decided! I don't think mine are over big but then they do look big in my bikini but it all depends what ur wearing I can dress them up or down in a normal best top and chinos day to day they don't look big :) xx
nikitaw86
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1685

Back to top Go down

Post by Jojo6 20th October 2011, 1:33 pm

Hi Hun,

I would definitely go back just for your own peace of mind. I went back in today and I am so glad I did, if only just to confirm I chose the right size! My PCC was lovely and went through it all again with me and I tried on the size I was looking at, the size below and the size above and I knew instantly (with a little reassurance from my lovely mum!) that I had chosen the right size - 420 cc XHP round unders!

I am now soooo excited for Monday I could burst! xxx
Jojo6
Jojo6
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1214

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down