Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!
Breast Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Did anyone else worry

+2
COOKIE
mais04
6 posters

Go down

Did anyone else worry Empty Did anyone else worry

Post by mais04 22nd October 2012, 8:06 am

Did anyone else worry that a BA wouldnt actually make them feel better about themselves?

I've wanted it for so long and sooo looking forward to it, but it does worry me that I will have it done and still feel crappy. Hate my stomach and stretch marks, Hopefully my it will be flatter by then. Had a bad weekend of eating and have got 8lbs to go until I get to my target 8stone so need to get back to diet today and exercising. I have no will power though Did anyone else worry 869500 lol xx
mais04
mais04
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1816

Back to top Go down

Did anyone else worry Empty Re: Did anyone else worry

Post by COOKIE 22nd October 2012, 9:15 am

Having a BA will make you feel so much better about your 'boobs' hun, but if you have issues with other parts of your body those issues aren't going to be waved away by having this surgery, those issues will still be there sweetie infact for many women once they have a BA they notice other parts of the body more and want more surgery to fix more things, a lot don't have more surgery they just work harder in the gym to try and fix it.

So sorry of this wasn't what you wanted to read mais, but it's not a magical cure for everything..... Just your boobs sweetness. Xxx
COOKIE
COOKIE
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 28796

https://boobjobsupportforum.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by mais04 22nd October 2012, 9:42 am

Thanks Cookie, thats what I'm thinking. Need to work really hard to get to where I want before December then I can really enjoy them. I think I'm hating them a little less as I know the op is coming anyway. This waiting is driving me nuts Did anyone else worry 199385 Very happy my ticker is less than 2 months, can't wait now xx
mais04
mais04
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Emilycornwall 22nd October 2012, 10:04 am

Cookie is right, there are positives, I've battled with my weight all my life and always been very self conscious. Wear a 6 top but an 8 and at bad times a 10 bottoms and have always felt hugely out of proportion. I exercise diet and eat well and sometimes I am happy most of the time not,... It's made me miserable if I was skinny , I had no boobs , if I was on the large size I still had no boobs but a big bum.
I finally decided after probably 16 years to have my ba and although I am still really new post op I already feel so much better about my self, I do feel in proportion and now feel I can embrace my new curves !
I would love to be a size 6 all over, and look like Victoria beckham but I'm realising its just not going to be that way for me, I certainly don't want to spend any more time upset about my weight, I've finally got the boobies I want and am going to be less hard on myself, sure I will go back to the gym and try as ever to get rid of my bum but will be happier doing so as a result of my ba xxx we are not all stick insects, some of us are honey bees!!!
Emilycornwall
Emilycornwall
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 153

Back to top Go down

Post by mais04 22nd October 2012, 10:21 am

Glad its made you feel better :) So fed up of my awful postpregnancy boobs. I actually quite like a few of the extra curves I've got just need to flatten my stomach. I'm also between an 8-10 on bottom at the moment. 8 is too small and 10 is too big, so nothing fits nicely either - so frustrating xx
mais04
mais04
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by jakki32 22nd October 2012, 11:16 am

I feel so much better since my BA ( boob wise!) , I look more feminine , I keep looking at myself ! I have a knitted Cardigan today, just sports bra underneath and have shape ! Can see my nipples poking and I don't care cos they have been hidden under padding for years n years! I was so fed up with my boobs too , I haven't got the perfect body, but when I look at my boobies I think wow!
jakki32
jakki32
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1144

Back to top Go down

Post by 5stonedown 22nd October 2012, 11:48 am

I hate my tummy, stretch marks and loose skin from loosing weight and I do want a tummy tuck in the future but having the boobs done has helped me so much cos now its only 1 thing that I hate rather than 2.. I now look at my body and think "oh I wish I could change my tummy, but hey look at those fantastic boobs!"
5stonedown
5stonedown
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1899

Back to top Go down

Post by misf1 22nd October 2012, 12:05 pm

I have to agree with cookie. It will make you feel great about your boobs, but anything else you have problems with will still be there. If you are very upset about other things including your weight, it my be worth visiting your Dr about possible counselling.
misf1
misf1
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 13664

http://www.breastaccessories.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by mais04 22nd October 2012, 12:24 pm

Thank you everyone. To be honest misf i dont think a dr would do much if i went to them. Im doing ok losing baby weight just this last bit that has to go. Everyoen seems to think im mad. Im not fat but im not at my normal weight and i can really tell in myself. X
mais04
mais04
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by misf1 22nd October 2012, 1:56 pm

I see hun I can understand wanting to be your normal weight and feel happier in yourself. I just worry people put too much pressure on themselves to be very tiny and worry about eating disorders etc but as long as it's nothing like that.
misf1
misf1
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 13664

http://www.breastaccessories.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by mais04 22nd October 2012, 2:30 pm

Oh no dont worry, I Love my food way too much for that. Im a 3 meal a day girl ... Think thats my problem lol X
mais04
mais04
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down