Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!
Breast Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Would this be something to worry about?

+9
kiwigirl
XxTracyxX
TSmith
annaliese76
misf1
sparkyleeds
Tanyaxx1
GucciGucci
welshvicci123
13 posters

Go down

Would this be something to worry about? Empty Would this be something to worry about?

Post by welshvicci123 22nd November 2011, 4:02 pm

Just thought i would ask for a bit of advice, im due on my period soon, and 2 days post of (yesterday) i started bleeding, not much so i thought i had come on early, but since than one instant i haven't had anything else, so im slightly concerned, would this be anything to do with the ba...do i need to speak with anybody?
welshvicci123
welshvicci123
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 2289

Back to top Go down

Would this be something to worry about? Empty Re: Would this be something to worry about?

Post by GucciGucci 22nd November 2011, 4:03 pm

I'm no expert, but it might just be because of the GA?
GucciGucci
GucciGucci
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 394

Back to top Go down

Would this be something to worry about? Empty Re: Would this be something to worry about?

Post by Tanyaxx1 22nd November 2011, 4:09 pm

Hey hun firstly CONGRATS on those boobies!!! They look amazing, great size!!! Sorry havent congratulated you sooner, had a quiet few days and havent been on here. Hope u are healing well!

Im not too sure about the period but i did wonder whether the GA affects it as i came on 4 days after op and i was VERY heavy for the first 2 days and lost a few big clots...I never spoke to anyone as the clots stopped and the heavyness went within 2 days, plus i do tend to have heavy periods but this one was defo heavier than usual! Sorry it doesnt answer your question much babes xxx
Tanyaxx1
Tanyaxx1
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 432

Back to top Go down

Post by sparkyleeds 22nd November 2011, 4:11 pm

i THINK SOMEONE ELSE POSTED A WHILE BACK ABOUT COMING ON EARLIER THAN NORMAL AFTER THEIR BA VICCI ,IM SURE ITS OK XXX
sparkyleeds
sparkyleeds
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1901

Back to top Go down

Post by welshvicci123 22nd November 2011, 4:12 pm

Its ok hun, thanks anyways, im sure it maybe nothing to worry about. How are you feeling now? x
welshvicci123
welshvicci123
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by welshvicci123 22nd November 2011, 4:13 pm

the part im concerned about is that i only had that one bleed and then havnt had anything since?
welshvicci123
welshvicci123
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by sparkyleeds 22nd November 2011, 4:21 pm

IM feeling a lot better today thanks ! If your really worried give the hospital a ring ,im sure they will put your mind at rest!xxx
sparkyleeds
sparkyleeds
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1901

Back to top Go down

Post by misf1 22nd November 2011, 4:32 pm

Its nothing to worry about, the GA, stress etc all messes with your hormones causeing things like this to happen, for some reason I believe you are more fertile straight after your BA too, so be careful
misf1
misf1
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 13664

http://www.breastaccessories.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by welshvicci123 22nd November 2011, 4:38 pm

thanks girls, i will definaltey be careful no more kiddiwinks for me lol
welshvicci123
welshvicci123
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by annaliese76 22nd November 2011, 5:21 pm

I came on early after my ba a few days later and i bled for 8 days!!! Usually i'm only on for aroud 3-5 most so reckon it must mess with the hormones I wouldnt worry too much hun xxx
annaliese76
annaliese76
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 754

Back to top Go down

Post by TSmith 23rd November 2011, 2:29 am

gotta be the hormone thing.. I was 10 days LATE! i was starting to freak out if i was preggo but realised i hadnt had sexy time in AGES and i got my P already 2 months prior anyways haha.
You'll be fine :)

X
TSmith
TSmith
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1252

Back to top Go down

Post by XxTracyxX 23rd November 2011, 7:22 am

My first period after BA was normal and on time however my second one was 10 days late and very heavy, I was wondering if it was something to do with my new boobies but didn't think it would affect my periods!

XxTracyxX
XxTracyxX
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 282

Back to top Go down

Post by kiwigirl 23rd November 2011, 7:52 am

It could have just been a bit of spotting / breakthrough bleeding caused by all the stress on your body, and you might find your proper period comes on as due? Not really sure, but I wouldn't be too worried, then again, my body and period are so up the wahzoo cause of the pill I'm on, I never much worry! Just put it all down to my pill!

x
kiwigirl
kiwigirl
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 899

Back to top Go down

Post by gemari 23rd November 2011, 8:32 am

I think it's totally normal. My 1st period 1 weeks after BA was really light and they're usually quite heavy. My 2nd was due to start on Monday but I've only just started with spotting today. Your boobs look great by the way xx
gemari
gemari
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 205

Back to top Go down

Post by Natty29 23rd November 2011, 10:56 am

Mine came a week early but I was told to stop taking my pill 4 weeks before my op so my hormones were all over the place and the ga doesn't help matters.
Ur boobies look fab hunni xxxx
Natty29
Natty29
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1301

Back to top Go down

Post by AmyD 23rd November 2011, 11:10 am

welshvicci, when ru actually due on? I wouldn't worry about this day bleed. If you are actually late on ur period, check it all out, but lots of factors could have given you a small bleed, i've had it before. Did you have sex before you bled?? xxx
AmyD
AmyD
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 2138

Back to top Go down

Post by Charlored 23rd November 2011, 9:15 pm

Firstly helllloooooo boobies! :) You look fab sweetie! How was it? how are you feeling:? Would have popped on sooner but been mega busy. Interms of the period I come on late when stressed so I am sure your body is just readjusting. I wouldnt be mega concerned but maybe check for your peace of mind. Hope your well? xxx
Charlored
Charlored
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 77

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down