Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!
Breast Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Any other nannie..advice on post op recovery time

3 posters

Go down

Any other nannie..advice on post op recovery time Empty Any other nannie..advice on post op recovery time

Post by Haze83 27th July 2011, 5:00 pm

Hi I am a nanny, caring for a one year old girl. My bosses have told me they are taking 10days holiday start of Sept so I'll be off. I thought this is the ideal time to get my BA done!! I am hoping I can get away without having to tell them as I'll have only been there a few weeks before this time off.
I've managed to get my surgeon to do the op on a Saturday which would then give me 8 possibly 9 days recovery at home before returning to work. I know obviously a bit longer would be ideal but I can't add on extra days to that period. I would have to go very carefully when returning to work, trying not to lift or carry little one as much as possible. Just wondering if anyone else has had to do similar?
Thanks very much!! boobsign
Haze83
Haze83
Newbie BJSF Member

Number of posts : 49

Back to top Go down

Any other nannie..advice on post op recovery time Empty Re: Any other nannie..advice on post op recovery time

Post by Chanhassen 27th July 2011, 5:13 pm

Hiya, are you having unders or overs? - this will affect your recovery time.

I've got 2 children (4 & 2) & had partial unders. I had help for the first 2 weeks & I felt that I definitely needed it for the first 10 days. After that I felt almost back to normal. I think you'll probably be ok (esp if you have overs) you'll just need to be a bit careful when picking up the one year old!

Hope that helps x
Chanhassen
Chanhassen
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 326

Back to top Go down

Any other nannie..advice on post op recovery time Empty Re: Any other nannie..advice on post op recovery time

Post by Haze83 27th July 2011, 6:04 pm

Hi thanks. I'm not yet decided on unders or overs as I'm borderline for both apparantly! I suppose if the surgeon is absolutely sure I will be ok for overs then I am more inclined to go that way as the healing time is a bit less and will help with going back to work with a little one! Were you ok to drive from about 8-9 days post op? I luckily only work 6 mins from home!x
Haze83
Haze83
Newbie BJSF Member

Number of posts : 49

Back to top Go down

Post by rachemsi 27th July 2011, 7:15 pm

Hi hun ,

Im 11 days post op today, i had unders and still cant pick up my little girl although im def feeling alot better and not in any pain only when i try to lift things.

Hope this helps

rach x
rachemsi
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 308

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down