Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!
Breast Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

recovery time need some advice please!!

4 posters

Go down

recovery time need some advice please!! Empty recovery time need some advice please!!

Post by ilu05216 10th July 2011, 8:21 am

Hi everyone I have finally decided to take the plunge and have booked to have my BA in a few weeks time. recovery time need some advice please!! 154564 However now I am starting to panic as to how I am going to manage after the surgery during the recovery period. I am having 360 hp overs and have a young child who i am only going to have help with for the first 3/4 days. I have also only managed to get a week off work and to top it all off I am going on hol after 5 weeks! I have been assured that this will all be fine and I should be fine to travel and should just avoid activities that make me feel sore or tired. Does anybody think I should reschedule when i have the full six weeks to recover and can book more time off work or should I go for it? recovery time need some advice please!! 683465 I would really appreciate some advice from someone who has been through the experience!!

thanks xx
ilu05216
ilu05216
Newbie BJSF Member

Number of posts : 7

Back to top Go down

recovery time need some advice please!! Empty Re: recovery time need some advice please!!

Post by jen86 10th July 2011, 10:31 am

hi, its great the you have booked your surgery!!! :) and its great you have hep for the first few days, i started work on day 5 ...as a sports coach!! i was just way less 'hands on' and that worked out fine for me. I have to say, after 5 days i would have happily gone on a holiday, let along 5 weeks, so hun, dont panic, you will be just fine! just be aware u will need to keep your scars covered when sunbathing on hol. Lucky you!!! x
jen86
jen86
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 2901

Back to top Go down

recovery time need some advice please!! Empty Re: recovery time need some advice please!!

Post by misf1 10th July 2011, 10:53 am

I think you will be fine with overs, just make sure you rest when you can and dont do any heavy lifting.
misf1
misf1
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 13664

http://www.breastaccessories.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by moongal 12th July 2011, 5:30 am

I'm a bit concerned about a situation along the same lines that I am ABOUT to encounter...

So, my BA is scheduled for this Friday, July 15th, and I am supposed to attend a dinner WITH MY BOSS and others on July 20!!! I'm going for a modest BA (less than 275 under), but still worried that they'll notice! Do you think I have at least a 50% chance of pulling it off!!?!?!?

Thanks!
moongal
moongal
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 199

Back to top Go down

Post by misf1 12th July 2011, 4:35 pm

hm 5 days post op I was going through the boobie blues (post op depression) so I was crying at everything, felt ugly and horrible and didn't like the look of my new boobs. I was also walking quite hunched over. I could look after myself and wasn't in pain, but I'd get tired quickly. It will depend how well you feel after your BA some people are fine, others aren't. If you feel fine and got an outfit to cover your sports bra. I'm sure a little meal will be fine. They wont notice.
misf1
misf1
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 13664

http://www.breastaccessories.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down