Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!
Breast Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Recovery time

+4
sarahdawn31
jen86
misf1
Princess76
8 posters

Go down

Recovery time Empty Recovery time

Post by Princess76 6th August 2011, 3:04 pm

I'm having my ba in November but am worried about recovery times

I'm having overs which I think is a slightly quicker recovery anyway, but I have a party to go to 11 days post op, and I have a training course 2 weeks post op, with a new job starting 5 weeks post op.

What is an expecxted recovery time for this op? And realistically how can I expect to be feeling this soon post op? I can't put the training back and can't risk losing the job, so I need to be able to get through training and start date without any obvious pain etc

Thanks x
Princess76
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 101

Back to top Go down

Recovery time Empty Re: Recovery time

Post by misf1 6th August 2011, 3:12 pm

You may or may not be ok for the party. You should be fine to go on the training course. Work at 5 weeks will be fine. you should not be in obvious pain. But it depends what the trining is for, if you will be heavy lifting then, no, you will not be fine.

You should feel fine after your op, just a bit groggy for a week or so. You should be ok to walk about and do things, but usually no exercise or heavy lifting for 6 weeks.

You may also be in a sports bar for 6 weeks or more.
misf1
misf1
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 13664

http://www.breastaccessories.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by Princess76 6th August 2011, 3:36 pm

Thanks, the training will be classroom based I think so that will be ok then, job itself much more physical but hopefully will have had sufficient recovery time. Party is a pain tho as it's mine and all booked and paid for before I booked my op, hope I can move around enough to enjoy it!
Thanks x
Princess76
Active BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by jen86 6th August 2011, 7:44 pm

u shouldnt be in any obvious pain by the training course or your new job.. (congrats btw!)
the party u may not feel up for it. i went to a party the next day n was fine ( couldnt drink tho!)
just take it easy, i wouldnt worry xxx
jen86
jen86
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 2901

Back to top Go down

Post by Princess76 6th August 2011, 9:19 pm

Looks like no alcohol for me, I shall make sure I do as little as possible in the run up to it then, and find something to wear that will hide the surgical bra I have (it's huge, my bra's have always been so tiny!!!) Thanks x x
Princess76
Active BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by sarahdawn31 6th August 2011, 10:56 pm

Hi Princess76, welcome to the forum.

most of us feel that our recovery is easier than we expect and you are right, having overs should be a quicker recovery, but bear in mind most of us are given post op instructions to avoid any strenous activity for 6 weeks... does your training or new job require physical effort?

I had a lift and unders and did nothing for 2 weeks and felt quite good after that and was able to get back to most normal day to day activities, like taking care of my kids, so by 2 weeks I could have easily done most things. I am not sure about you party at 11 days post, you may be fine to go but just not up to enjoying the whole night as you may feel a bit sore and tired still... and as long as the training doesnt require physical effort you should be fine.

Good luck with everything!
sarahdawn31
sarahdawn31
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1575

Back to top Go down

Post by Shelsuit 6th August 2011, 11:09 pm

Hello and congrats princess76 !

Just to share my experience - I had overs and woke up on my birthday after the op ! So when I went home that day my mum had thrown me a surprise party ! I was very still for most of it an fell asleep during the buffett (haha) but I wa fine in a comfy seat ? At 1 week I was able to dress myself etc and at 2 weeks I was fully functioning for daily task like driving and dog walking ...

3 weeks I was able to shower totally and wash hair etc etc and also I began gentle exercise again - walking - X-trainer etc to keep me active

I'm 4 weeks today and I got hugged far to tight by a friend and it was fine !! No pain at all ? I also reached up to the top shelf in my wardrobe and was fine ! Th only prob I'm still facing is the sports bra and my stingy nipples ! Lol ...

But the girls are right everyone is different ? Good luck !! X
Shelsuit
Shelsuit
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 251

Back to top Go down

Post by Princess76 7th August 2011, 6:39 am

Thanks for the advice, I guess the party may be a bit ambitious (comfy chair on standby then!) but more importantly the training will hopefully be ok, am training for the police, having the op in a 3 wk break in nov so am hoping the last bit is less physical, I don't think it will be but as this is the only time I have to have the op I will have to keep fingers crossed. From the sounds of your experiences I should be ok, thanks for sharing, and happy healing Shelsuit! Your pics all look great, wish I didn't have to wait so long for my op!
Princess76
Active BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by nikitaw86 14th August 2011, 5:15 pm

I know how you feel I haven't booked my slot yet as i'm goin with mr meleanos at transform and he hasn't got his diary for october out yet and my ba has to fit around my son. I'm really worried about my recovery times as I obviously want to be able to look after my 2 year old and very active child. I'm getting 525 overs and also have a night out planned for 2 weeks after the date i'm hoping for!!
nikitaw86
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1685

Back to top Go down

Post by Princess76 14th August 2011, 6:53 pm

At least you're having overs. that should cut down the recovery time from what I've heard. Sarahdawn's post sounds similar to your surgery so hopefully that will put your mind at rest a bit, from what the girls have said 2 weeks should be ok. Best of luck with the party and your toddler, hope you get the date you're looking for x
Princess76
Active BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by mio321 14th August 2011, 7:26 pm

Shelsuit wrote:Hello and congrats princess76 !

fell asleep during the buffett (haha) but I wa fine in a comfy seat ?

thats the funniest thing i heard all day classic Recovery time 557141 xxxx
mio321
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 177

Back to top Go down

Post by COOKIE 14th August 2011, 7:41 pm

Princess76 wrote:I'm having overs which I think is a slightly quicker recovery anyway, but I have a party to go to 11 days post op

I really wouldn't commit yourself to going to a party, I'd just see how you felt on the day babe and find if you go, find yourself a quiet corner were no-ones going to bump your new boobs because I promise you, if you get a bump early post-op it's gonna hurt and make you feel sick babe, it's horrible, so be careful of that.

and I have a training course 2 weeks post op,

You should be fine sweetheart, you'll still be weak and tired but as long asd there's no heavy lifting involved, you'll be OK.

with a new job starting 5 weeks post op.

You shouldn't have any problems here babe, just be sensible, use common sense and all will be OK. xx

What is an expecxted recovery time for this op? And realistically how can I expect to be feeling this soon post op? I can't put the training back and can't risk losing the job, so I need to be able to get through training and start date without any obvious pain etc

Thanks x[/quote]
COOKIE
COOKIE
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 28796

https://boobjobsupportforum.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down