Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!
Breast Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

how saggy is too saggy for 'unders'

+3
Carlito
yettiricey
LiL SIS
7 posters

Go down

how saggy is too saggy for 'unders' Empty how saggy is too saggy for 'unders'

Post by LiL SIS 18th July 2011, 7:23 am

Hi girls..

i know I'm a long long way off actually getting my BA.. but i have only been looking at "overs" before and after photos.
I am starting to wonder if maybe i could get unders. but my main worry would be the risk of getting double bubble

so my question is this..

how saggy is too saggy for unders?

I have made an album on picture trail.. showing how mine sit now.. (ewww yuk how saggy is too saggy for 'unders' 588945 )
they are slightly different shapes.. as i have had two surgeries on the same boob. first one was a lump.. under boob... next was a huge abscess on top (mastitis, thanks kids). looks like i have been impaled.. hehehe. hmmm.. wonder if same size implant would accentuate the difference??
if anyone wants to have a look-see and let me know your opinion..
I will be going to see as many PS's as i can before i actually do anything.. but wanting to know if i should start looking at all photos.. overs and unders
LiL SIS
LiL SIS
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 315

Back to top Go down

how saggy is too saggy for 'unders' Empty Re: how saggy is too saggy for 'unders'

Post by yettiricey 18th July 2011, 9:39 am

Hi Sweetie

Personally I really think your ps will be best able to advise you on the best type of implant that will give you the look you desire. I think unders are for ladies who have no breast tissue to be able to accommodate overs.

I have unders and it's the 3rd time I've had unders and I've always been happy with the look etc xxx
yettiricey
yettiricey
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 2309

Back to top Go down

how saggy is too saggy for 'unders' Empty Re: how saggy is too saggy for 'unders'

Post by LiL SIS 18th July 2011, 9:59 am

Hi yettiricey.. your right.. i will just have to have loads of consults and decide from there.
worries me though that a lot of Ps's have there set ways... like one PS will only do unders, and vice versa
LiL SIS
LiL SIS
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 315

Back to top Go down

Post by Carlito 18th July 2011, 10:18 am

Mine had a natural sag as I have tubular breasts and I went under. My ps said unders act as a natural bra, overs might cause more sagging as the weight of the implant pulls on the skin more!
Carlito
Carlito
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 175

Back to top Go down

Post by yettiricey 18th July 2011, 10:19 am

Yes that does seem to be the way hun x my first surgery was done via the armpit incision but my latest surgeon doesn't do that and went in under the breast.

I think it will depend on what kind of look you are wanting. I never had any option as I had no breast tissue at all but I've always liked the look of my unders. I'll pm you my details so you can view my pics. x
yettiricey
yettiricey
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 2309

Back to top Go down

Post by Nyssa-H 18th July 2011, 10:51 am

Good question!!! I wondered this b4 my BA as I was a saggy B cup and was told unders by one surgeon and overs by another. I had unders and although i'm only 3 days post op I'm really happy. I'll have to wait and see how they turn out though?! I was advised unders by my surgeon as he felt I was too slim up top and the implant would b visible xx
Nyssa-H
Nyssa-H
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 671

Back to top Go down

Post by kiwigirl 18th July 2011, 10:53 am

I'm just trusting my surgeons judgement and he's recommended overs for me, along with a high profile as he said it will help perk them up a bit without needing to have a lift... I guess your right in thinking each surgeon has their preference, and its probably based on the kind of results they are confident they can deliver using a certain method... Good luck! X
kiwigirl
kiwigirl
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 899

Back to top Go down

Post by misf1 18th July 2011, 3:11 pm

It will depend on the amount of sagging. You may still be able to have unders but may need some sort of lift. Maybe ask James to look at some of your pictures see what he suggests
misf1
misf1
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 13664

http://www.breastaccessories.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by jen86 18th July 2011, 4:17 pm

i really should have had a lift, as i think i have slight sagging, and i had partial unders...your surgeon will know best xx
jen86
jen86
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 2901

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down