Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!
Breast Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Big but saggy boobs and wanting big pert boobs!

3 posters

Go down

Big but saggy boobs and wanting big pert boobs! Empty Big but saggy boobs and wanting big pert boobs!

Post by drinkeroftea 18th October 2014, 10:05 pm

Evening ladies,

After a bit of advice from you.....I am currently a 36G, but saggy as anything, they are down to my waist, and my nipples want to say hello to my feet. Ideally I would love them to be big, round and v pert, and so I know i will need an uplift. I am just a bit confused with regards to the implant, as I am already quite big, can having an implant achieve the look I am after as my boobs are already quite full of fat and muscle etc?

I still have about 2.5 stone to get to my goal weight, so that might knock a bit off of them, but they have not changed much with the 5 stone I have already lost. 

I have wanted nice boobs for so long, and now I am panicking that I won't be able to get the look I would like, and that the only thing they can offer me is just an uplift. I am such a stresser! 

I hope that makes sense, I am so tired and have just rubbed mascara into my eyes so I can't seem to think straight!

Thanks
xxx
drinkeroftea
drinkeroftea
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 243

Back to top Go down

Big but saggy boobs and wanting big pert boobs! Empty Re: Big but saggy boobs and wanting big pert boobs!

Post by mirren001 19th October 2014, 9:20 am

Hiya,
Until you have been to consultations you won't know what procedure will get you your desired result.
You may be lucky & get the result you are after with just the uplift with  you already having a lot of breast tissues for him to work with or may need uplift & implants, this will become clearer at consultation.
Do take pictures with you to show the surgeon the look you would like to achieve, this will help in planning your surgery.
Well done on the weight loss , you must be proud of your achievement dance
Look forward to hearing how you get on.   Heart   XXX
mirren001
mirren001

Number of posts : 3459

Back to top Go down

Big but saggy boobs and wanting big pert boobs! Empty Re: Big but saggy boobs and wanting big pert boobs!

Post by drinkeroftea 19th October 2014, 8:18 pm

Hi mirren, 

I am daft, I am worrying for the sake of worrying! 

Thank you, I am! Just wished I had done it years ago!

I certainly will do, 8 weeks to go

xx
drinkeroftea
drinkeroftea
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Charlii 21st October 2014, 6:47 pm

Theres been a couple of girls through here who have just had an uplift and not needed the implant, but that's nothing to worry about, just means you might be able to achieve the look you want without one. Like Mirren said, you'll get a much clearer picture once you have your consultation and the surgeon has examined you and discussed the look that you are after. Best of luck, and congrats on the weight loss!
Charlii
Charlii

Number of posts : 5339

Back to top Go down

Post by drinkeroftea 21st October 2014, 8:08 pm

Thanks charli, I see you were on a roll tonight answering questions! 

This may be a really daft question and I am struggling to think how to word it!. Can you get implants even though though there is a lot of fat/muscle/tissue etc already in the breast?! And would they have to be of a smaller size to accomidate all the fat/tissue/muscle?!

Thanks in advance if anyone can understand my garbled ramblings,  I have confused myself now x
drinkeroftea
drinkeroftea
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Charlii 21st October 2014, 8:28 pm

Haha, I was away at a wedding over the weekend, so had a bit of a catch up!

You can absolutely get implants, no matter how big your breasts are to start with. It wouldn't be a smaller size to accommodate your breast, it would be the size your breast could accommodate, if that makes sense? Essentially though, you might not need as big an implant as say, a B cup starter to get to your desired shape and size. The surgeon would look at you, take some measurements, discuss the results you're after, and make a recommendation. Now that could either be just an uplift to make them perkier, or an implant also to make them bigger. Just depends what you're after really.
Charlii
Charlii

Number of posts : 5339

Back to top Go down

Post by drinkeroftea 21st October 2014, 8:36 pm

Charlii wrote:Haha, I was away at a wedding over the weekend, so had a bit of a catch up!

You can absolutely get implants, no matter how big your breasts are to start with. It wouldn't be a smaller size to accommodate your breast, it would be the size your breast could accommodate, if that makes sense?

yes, thats makes perfect sense now when I think about it! I worry far too much!

Thank you xx
drinkeroftea
drinkeroftea
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down