Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!
Breast Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

how saggy do ur boobs need to be to need an uplift

+2
cassieap
sknox
6 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

how saggy do ur boobs need to be to need an uplift Empty how saggy do ur boobs need to be to need an uplift

Post by sknox 26th July 2011, 7:24 pm

how saggy do ur boobs need to be to need an uplift can anybody help would be good to see before and after pics of people that have had an uplift and implant xx
sknox
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 129

Back to top Go down

how saggy do ur boobs need to be to need an uplift Empty Re: how saggy do ur boobs need to be to need an uplift

Post by cassieap 26th July 2011, 7:39 pm

This is a good question. I also would like to really know this answer.how saggy do ur boobs need to be to need an uplift 199385
cassieap
cassieap
Newbie BJSF Member

Number of posts : 5

Back to top Go down

how saggy do ur boobs need to be to need an uplift Empty Re: how saggy do ur boobs need to be to need an uplift

Post by kay 26th July 2011, 7:48 pm

The degree of sagging, or ptosis, of the breast is determined by where the nipple and areola to the remainder of the breast tissue and the crease below the breast (inframammary crease) xx

There is a scale where Grade I ptosis refers to a breast where the nipple is pointing forward and is above the inframammary crease beneath the breast. Grade II ptosis implies a breast where the nipple is still pointing forward, but it has settled below the inframammary crease. Grade III ptosis implies a breast where the nipple and areola have fallen below the inframammary crease and are pointing downward towards the floor xx

Hope that helps xx your PS will normally make the decision xx

The type of surgery could depend on the scale or degree of ptosis as well xx
kay
kay
Global Mod
Global Mod

Number of posts : 6668

Back to top Go down

Post by sknox 26th July 2011, 8:03 pm

i had a consultation nearly 4 years ago after having my 3rd child and the ps said i needed an uplift but my boobs arnt as saggy now but my nipple is lowish but not pointing down if u get what i mean im saving up now for my op and im going to be having a few consultations aswell i hope that i dont need an uplift because of the more scarring xx
sknox
Active BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by NewGirl 4108 26th July 2011, 8:06 pm

With both of my consultations with different companies they said it had to measure at least 21cm from the centre of ur chest to the nipple, I was 20cm lol! x
NewGirl 4108
NewGirl 4108
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 181

Back to top Go down

Post by sknox 26th July 2011, 8:11 pm

lucky u then lol so did u just have the implant and are u happy with it have u got any before and after pics.xx
sknox
Active BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by sknox 26th July 2011, 8:12 pm

dont get whjat u mean with that with the 20 cm thing .xx
sknox
Active BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by kay 26th July 2011, 8:15 pm

Nipple to neck measurement they work with is 21cm, ie were your nipple should be xx

Ptosis is measured based on where your nipple is in relation to the crease xx if it's below you might need a lift if it's above or level with then maybe not xx

Will keep my fingers crossed that you don't need a lift hun xx it's more money for a lift as well nope xx
kay
kay
Global Mod
Global Mod

Back to top Go down

Post by kay 26th July 2011, 8:16 pm

basically 21cm from your neck in the middle, diagonally down across your body to each nipple should measure 21cm xx
kay
kay
Global Mod
Global Mod

Back to top Go down

Post by sknox 26th July 2011, 8:17 pm

ok get what u mean i know its 5,500 for uplift and implant or 3,500 just for implant have u gotany pics.xx
sknox
Active BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by sknox 26th July 2011, 8:18 pm

i have big nipple pads aswell me when they measure the 21cm does that measure to the pad or just the actual nipple.xx
sknox
Active BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by kay 26th July 2011, 8:25 pm

Around about that xx give or take a few hundred xx

I have got photos but I don't like showing them anymore sorry hun xx nothing personal just that mine are a disaster xx

I had them done over two years ago, hated them from the word go xx complained and had a reop in March this year and they are exactly the same sad smile

Anyhoo, am now battling with Transform to get them fixed by a different PS as I never want to lay eyes on the original PS xx

Been a tough couple of years for me to be honest and now regret having the op in the first place xx

Hope you understand xx Hug
kay
kay
Global Mod
Global Mod

Back to top Go down

Post by kay 26th July 2011, 8:25 pm

To the nipple, not the areola xx
kay
kay
Global Mod
Global Mod

Back to top Go down

Post by sknox 26th July 2011, 8:34 pm

aww im so sorry to hear that so were did u first get them done at and what size was u b4 and what size did u go to if u dont mind me asking xx
sknox
Active BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by kay 26th July 2011, 8:45 pm

Thanks sweety that's really nice of you xx

I had them done via Transform, with Mr Khan xx
I was a 32 to 34 D/DD
I had a full lift and 170cc and 230cc implants as didn't want to go much bigger if any increase at all
......with a lollipop incision
um, and am now 34 G to H Shocked

I look ridiculous naked, if I'm honest............... sad smile
kay
kay
Global Mod
Global Mod

Back to top Go down

Post by kay 26th July 2011, 8:46 pm

Oh yeah and low profile.... x
kay
kay
Global Mod
Global Mod

Back to top Go down

Post by sknox 26th July 2011, 8:49 pm

so they are very big arnt they so would u not recomend transform then im a 34 b im thinking of going to a big c or small d.xx
sknox
Active BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by kay 26th July 2011, 9:00 pm

Um, Transform were good......UNTIL I had a problem xx in fairness they were great first time round and dealt with the matter really quick xx this time they are not being as cooperative xx

PS rubbish and I definitely would NOT recommend him for this type of surgery xx

I guess to a degree Transform have to take on board his opinion as well xx that's why I want a second opinion now xx

kay
kay
Global Mod
Global Mod

Back to top Go down

Post by sarahdawn31 26th July 2011, 9:13 pm

Hi and welcome to the forum!

Kay has basically explained it all, but my ps sort of described where the nipple should sit in relation to my arm... when standing the nipple should more or less sit at the mid point of the upper arm (between the shoulder and inner elbow.

If you are in need of a lift even boarderline they you should really consider it because if you are boarderline and you get just imlants it is common to end up with either complications or more sagging even quicker both requiring an uplift anyway and doing twice is a lot more money than just doing them both the first time.

Please dont be detered by the scars, when done right the scars heal increadable fast and can fade really well. The results that you get from a lift are so amazing, the whole brease shape is improved that usually you arent even bothered by the scarring!

I had a lollipop lift and I have been so happy with the new shape of my boobs and my scars look so good! I was so upset when they told me I had to have the lift because of the scarring and because I had to convince my hubby to pay even more money... but now Iam soooo glad I did it.

I have a collection of pictures that show me before and through my recovery, they would give you an idea of how the lift heals. Just pm if you want to have a look. x
sarahdawn31
sarahdawn31
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1575

Back to top Go down

Post by sknox 27th July 2011, 7:48 am

Were did u get urs done .x
sknox
Active BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by sarahdawn31 27th July 2011, 8:35 am

I had mine done in Sydney Australia.
sarahdawn31
sarahdawn31
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1575

Back to top Go down

Post by jen86 27th July 2011, 3:09 pm

I was border line, but my surgeon didnt give me the option of a lift, he said a straight forward ba will be fine. I think my nipples r still a little low, but they r amazingly better then before!!! i love them!!
i would show u my pics hun, but your still a newbie, so PM me when you r active n i will happily show u! x
jen86
jen86
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 2901

Back to top Go down

Post by sknox 27th July 2011, 8:25 pm

Whats borderline mean and were did u get urs done when can i pm people xx
sknox
Active BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by kay 27th July 2011, 8:36 pm

Borderline is where you are in between hun xx It might be what your surgeon says to you at a consult xx

If they do, then you would be in an ideal position to do as I suggested on your other thread, which would be to say to the PS, OK, if I am borderline then you decide on the day whether or not to do the lift, HOWEVER, if you don't do it and I am unhappy with the result will you then do the lift free of charge at a later date.... shrug get them to agree to that then you have the best of both worlds xx

Does that make sense.......? xx
kay
kay
Global Mod
Global Mod

Back to top Go down

Post by sknox 27th July 2011, 8:45 pm

Yes get what u mean i reckon i will need an uplift tho when can i pm ppl xx
sknox
Active BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next