Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!
Breast Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Saggy boobs or just dropping? Any thoughts?

2 posters

Go down

Saggy boobs or just dropping? Any thoughts? Empty Saggy boobs or just dropping? Any thoughts?

Post by Hurrayforboobs 3rd July 2012, 9:22 am

Hi everyone.

I've got 375 cc unders. I'm 9 weeks post op.

I've loved my boobs up until last week. They have both dropped very low. I've looked at bottoming out photos and mine don't look the same. My crease and nipples look in the right place but the implants seem to have stretched my skin causing me to have a very saggy look. I can curl my fingers right under the implant. Is this ok? I had horrible droopy saggy boobs before so I'm wondering if I should have had a lift too although this was never mentioned in my consultations.

I still like my boobs although now they have dropped so low they are quite flat at the top and they feel heavy at the bottom. If they stay like this then that's ok but I'm worried that the implants are stretching the baggy skin further down if that makes sense. I've got a check up with my consultant at the beginning of August. I would hate him to think I wasn't happy but I'm just wondering if I should get an earlier appointment just to check. I think I'm frightened that he will say I've bottomed out. Surely though if I had bottomed out it wouldn't be both boobs. They are identical. Could it just be that I was saggy to start with so that's just the way I am? When I lie down I look completely flat and my boobs slide towards my armpits.

I just wish someone could tell me it's ok and that they wont get any worse.

Has anyone got any words of wisdom please?
Hurrayforboobs
Hurrayforboobs
Newbie BJSF Member

Number of posts : 5

Back to top Go down

Saggy boobs or just dropping? Any thoughts? Empty Re: Saggy boobs or just dropping? Any thoughts?

Post by COOKIE 3rd July 2012, 10:02 am

Sounds completely normal babe. After your boobs have dropped you lose the full upper pole you had through your recovery and many women get used to having this and feel almost grieved when this disperses as the implant settles, but you're not 'flat' there hun, you've just gained the natural shape of a breast and you lost that full upper pole and filled out to the bottom of the breast.

Being able to curl your fingers under the implant is also normal hun. Unless you have reconstruction surgery, no-one will have 'full unders' (fully under the muscle) you will have partial unders (implant help by the muscle at the top, but released from the muscle at the bottom) The reason you're able to feel the implant is because the muscle isn't holding the implant at the bottom of the breast and therefore can be felt so don't worry about.

With you having partials, I'm wondering why your breasts are able to be sliding down the sides of your chest when lying down, as the muscle holds the implant in place, usually partials are quite stable, overs generally have more natural movement and can fall to sides as a natural breast would, but partials, like I said, are usually stable on the chest, so yes sweetheart, this bit I do think you should address with your surgeon. Nothing at all to panic about, but I do think you should speak to your surgeon about this babe. xx
COOKIE
COOKIE
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 28796

https://boobjobsupportforum.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Saggy boobs or just dropping? Any thoughts? Empty Re: Saggy boobs or just dropping? Any thoughts?

Post by Hurrayforboobs 3rd July 2012, 10:14 am

Oh Cookie thanks for your reply. I was hoping you would see my post.

Yes sorry I did have partial unders but I thought they were just referred to as unders. You've sort of put my mind at rest a bit I think. My boobs are very far apart (they were before too and I was warned that even with new boobs I would have a big gap) so every since my BA they have drifted towards my armpits when I lie down. They just seem a bit worse lately.

Also, when I said I can feel my implant underneath, I can actually curly my fingers right round the bottom edge to the back of the implant if that makes sense.

I think I will phone the hospital. I don't have a co-ordinator or anything similar so I'm not even sure who to phone. I don't think my surgeon is contactable my e-mail either. I've had no problems so far so never had to try to contact anyone.

I've just looked at Spire's terms and conditions and although it says you are covered up to 90 days for complications you have to report it within 30 days. So I hope I don't need any work doing because I am not covered. Just hope I am being silly and paranoid.

Thanks again Cookie. I knew you would help. x
Hurrayforboobs
Hurrayforboobs
Newbie BJSF Member

Number of posts : 5

Back to top Go down

Post by COOKIE 3rd July 2012, 10:28 am

No problem hun and about being able to get under the implant... That's fine babe, don't worry about that Saggy boobs or just dropping? Any thoughts? 184153

Hope all goes well when you see your surgeon hun. Maybe you could call and ask for your surgeons Email addy? I'm surprised actually that you dont have this already because you should be able to make contact with your surgeon. But I cant see that you will have any problems contacting him, Spire are generally very good hun. xx
COOKIE
COOKIE
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 28796

https://boobjobsupportforum.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down