Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!
Breast Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

low profile 440 gummy bear implant?not to flat?

2 posters

Go down

low profile 440 gummy bear implant?not to flat? Empty low profile 440 gummy bear implant?not to flat?

Post by missy77 7th July 2011, 10:08 am

hello...i'm a little bit confused.I had an appointment at Transform clinic last week with one of their surgeon.i'm flat C and was adviced to go for 440 Low profile or 490 low profile over my muscles inspire implants(my choice of implants)... I don't want to look flat, to wide and saggy ,and i'm not sure about my nipples position after the surgery..gosh,to many questions...what would you advice?thank you for your time.:)

I added some pictures of my current breasts shape::

https://i.servimg.com/u/f45/16/65/05/74/forum16.jpg
https://i.servimg.com/u/f45/16/65/05/74/forum111.jpg
missy77
missy77
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 403

Back to top Go down

low profile 440 gummy bear implant?not to flat? Empty Re: low profile 440 gummy bear implant?not to flat?

Post by missy77 8th July 2011, 9:21 pm

:(...no reply..
missy77
missy77
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 403

Back to top Go down

low profile 440 gummy bear implant?not to flat? Empty Saggy and wide

Post by John Davison 10th July 2011, 1:57 pm

Hi
judging by your pics, you can have implants under your breast although I would usually put them under the muscle. Those sound large implants N-TSLP (low plus) 440 and 490 are in my opinion too wide for your breast (15cm ish), you look more like 12cm width.

Its difficult getting different opinions I know. I'd suggest a medium profile probably 300 - 345. It depends. I know Transform tries to get you to choose the implant, so it is your responsibility. I really just ask you what you are wanting to achieve, and what is important for you. That way I really choose the specific implant which I know will get you as close as we can to what you want. You can't really be expected to understand the subtle differences between the different implant types and sizes. I see many patients who have had their Transform consultation, and end up confused!

Hope that helps a little, good luck with everything
John Davison
John Davison
Breast Buddies' Resident Surgeon
Breast Buddies' Resident Surgeon

Number of posts : 11

http://www.kentplasticsurgery.co.uk

Back to top Go down

low profile 440 gummy bear implant?not to flat? Empty Re: low profile 440 gummy bear implant?not to flat?

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down