Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!
Breast Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Do many people change their minds completely?!

+2
COOKIE
Karen1982
6 posters

Go down

Do many people change their minds completely?! Empty Do many people change their minds completely?!

Post by Karen1982 4th July 2011, 2:17 pm

for some reason this week I am very undecided about my BA, have no idea why etc but just wondered if many people who were so excited about having it done etc change their mind? xx
Karen1982
Karen1982
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 277

Back to top Go down

Do many people change their minds completely?! Empty Re: Do many people change their minds completely?!

Post by COOKIE 4th July 2011, 2:31 pm

I think we've had 2 women here who have completely changed their mind babe, one of them is my daughter (thecookiesmonster), both women were very young (18) one decided she was happy with her look, my daughter has decided to wait and not go ahead with the surgery now as she felt she may be rushing into things too early and on the advice of a very good surgeon is waiting to see if their might be further changes to her young body before considering a BA.

We have had women who are simply undecided also, they were advised here to take their time, there's never any rush for this surgery even it's it's booked, the date can always be postponed for a later one, it literally does have to be done when the time is right for you and if you're undecided at all, don't do it! Wait until you're ready.... use the time to do more research if you're still interested but undecided, this could be years till they feel ready, it could months, weeks or a day! It's their decision and they should only ever go for the surgery when they're 100% confident and happy that they made all the right choices of surgeon, aftercare, clinic, and surgery plan. xx

Last edited by cookie on 4th July 2011, 3:01 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : typo)
COOKIE
COOKIE
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 28796

https://boobjobsupportforum.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Do many people change their minds completely?! Empty Re: Do many people change their minds completely?!

Post by kezza85 4th July 2011, 2:58 pm

Yes I did last year I was all booked up for my BA to take place in april 2010 then 2 weeks before hand I chickened out ... Iv now had mine done and wish I had never chickened out last year be hey ho I have them now and so far one of the best things I have ever done !!! x x x
kezza85
kezza85
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 532

http://www.decalz.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by rachyg1 4th July 2011, 4:47 pm

Hi hon. I have waivered throughout. I am quite decided now though. I just keep thinking how unhappy I am with my boobs and thinking about how the op might boost my confidence x
rachyg1
rachyg1
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 362

Back to top Go down

Post by jen86 4th July 2011, 5:41 pm

i think nerves can play a big part in this... i alays wondered if i was doing the right thing, n it didnt seem like something someone 'like me' would do. And i mean that with no offence, i was so shocked at my own decision, as as i got further and further down th line i started to know then i had made the right decision....BEST DECISION I EVER MADE!
cookie, i wondered why i hadnt seen ur daughter on here for a while xx
jen86
jen86
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 2901

Back to top Go down

Post by kristenb89 4th July 2011, 5:49 pm

i was starting to doubt my decision thinking that ive lived this long without it, ill be fine to go on. and how will i feel if i have it done, what will people say but then a friend asked me how will you feel if you DONT have it done? and that done it for me. i went ahead having researched & planned it for almost 7 years, and to be honest it was fab! but it was the right time for me, when it is for you you'll know hope you're happy which ever you choose xx Give You
kristenb89
kristenb89
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 190

Back to top Go down

Post by COOKIE 4th July 2011, 5:55 pm

jen86 wrote:cookie, i wondered why i hadnt seen ur daughter on here for a while xx

Awww, she'll come on soon and explain herself babe, she's just been busy with life/work stuff and hasn't had time for here, but she come back and update sweetheart as soon as she gets time. xx
COOKIE
COOKIE
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 28796

https://boobjobsupportforum.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down