Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!
Breast Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

not completely happy with my breasts

+6
fluffy_bunn1e
misf1
janeybird
COOKIE
MarieMc85
abbie
10 posters

Go down

not completely happy with my breasts Empty not completely happy with my breasts

Post by abbie 5th September 2010, 10:16 am

:(
I do like them a hundred times more than I did before, but im a bit worried because they dont seem to have dropped at all since i had them done. They look pretty much the same, except for the one that was borderline for an uplift, im beginning to think maybe i did need a mini uplift in that one after all, because ive got this saggy bit of skin that hangs underneath it. Its not noticeable when you look at it face on, but when you look at it to the side, its just got a bit of a funny shape. The fact that ive got a lot of upper pole fullness still, makes it seem worse than i think it would if there was a natural looking slope there.
My boyfriend thinks im worried about nothing, although he does see it, he thinks its not bad enough to worry about.
Im wondering will this bit of skin fill when the implants drop, or will it just be the same. I feel like my implants are never gonna drop to find out.
If it turns out I did need an uplift after all, what would normally happen? Would I get a free re-op, or just have to pay the extra what it would have been on top of the BA?
Its only my left breast thats the issue. The other one looks great. Maybe a small crescent lift in my left breast would sort it and that wouldnt even be too bad scarring
abbie
abbie
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 2679

Back to top Go down

not completely happy with my breasts Empty Re: not completely happy with my breasts

Post by MarieMc85 5th September 2010, 10:47 am

Hi Abbie,

I think that because you have unders, it will take a lot longer for them to drop and settle fully.

Have you seen your surgeon for a post op check? If not, you should book an appointment and get their opinion.

Good luck

xxx
MarieMc85
MarieMc85
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 3555

Back to top Go down

not completely happy with my breasts Empty Re: not completely happy with my breasts

Post by COOKIE 5th September 2010, 10:55 am

Awww Abbie, give it some time hunni. Mine didn't drop and settle till 3 months post-op babe, you're still early days hunni. Hug xx
COOKIE
COOKIE
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 28796

https://boobjobsupportforum.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by janeybird 5th September 2010, 10:58 am

mine only properly settled at about 2 months and the leftie was way behind the rightie bet you in big changes in next few weeks i literally got up one morning and noticed a difference! patience is a virtue with unders my love x
janeybird
janeybird
Pregnant Buddy
Pregnant Buddy

Number of posts : 1256

Back to top Go down

Post by abbie 5th September 2010, 12:03 pm

ive got my 3 mth appointment in october. Hopefully by then theyll have dropped and ill be able to see if its improved or not.
Its something I could live with if i had to I think, after all, ive lived with a lot worse for the past 9 years. Maybe im just being unrealistic considering the state they were in before
abbie
abbie
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 2679

Back to top Go down

Post by misf1 5th September 2010, 12:44 pm

Mine took a while as well, try not to worry and give it until your 3 month appointment
misf1
misf1
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 13664

http://www.breastaccessories.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by fluffy_bunn1e 5th September 2010, 5:41 pm

im sure i didnt drop til around 3 months hun, and tbh, they have really dropped in the last few months, s thats 7 months on! xx
fluffy_bunn1e
fluffy_bunn1e
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 2697

Back to top Go down

Post by kittie 5th September 2010, 8:26 pm

It's so hard but you do have It's still early days and your boobs still have a lot f settling to do.
kittie
kittie
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 2076

Back to top Go down

Post by natalia 5th September 2010, 10:05 pm

mine took ages to drop abbie to i rem how worried i was as u could see my scars as they seem to take ages to drop xxx
natalia
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 9176

Back to top Go down

Post by *Sally* 5th September 2010, 10:06 pm

Like the others have said honey give it time but if u have any doubts give your surgeon a call directly or through MB and make an appointment to put ur mind at rest. X
*Sally*
*Sally*

Number of posts : 4230

Back to top Go down

Post by NurseSophie89 5th September 2010, 11:55 pm

Like everyone has said m'luv it takes
Time. I don't think mine have fully dropped yet either, well at least I'm hoping that's the case for leftie! I had overs and my took ages to drop to begin with... Def at least 2months! And still changing every day! I know it's easy to be impatient and we all just want our perfect boobies now but it's a waiting game. Give it time chick xxx
NurseSophie89
NurseSophie89
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1920

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down