Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!
Breast Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I am happy but not happy with so-called friends!

+13
Emme-Kate
Boobiemagic
shellyj
ejones380
Lovely@41
Lookoutgirl
zeezee
Opal_Eyes
jen86
charbie17
Miss Milly
Chanhassen
gorgeousgirl4444
17 posters

Go down

I am happy but not happy with so-called friends! Empty I am happy but not happy with so-called friends!

Post by gorgeousgirl4444 20th June 2011, 11:39 am

i told literally a handful of people who are my nearest and dearest and dont get me wrong if someone had been face to face i would have told them truth as i hate lying

but it seems everyone already knows .. would love to know who it was that opened there mouth but dont think im ever going to find out :(

why is it when you have something like this done everyone needs to know.. well as my facebook friends can see ive told everyone now so they have nothing more to gossip about

on the a good note i love my boobies I am happy but not happy with so-called friends! 923101 x
gorgeousgirl4444
gorgeousgirl4444
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 845

https://www.facebook.com/#!/gorgeousgirl4444

Back to top Go down

I am happy but not happy with so-called friends! Empty Re: I am happy but not happy with so-called friends!

Post by Chanhassen 20th June 2011, 11:47 am

Oh hun, that sucks. Good for you making it public though, definitely the best way to go in a situation like that. I hope you find out who did it & are able to talk to them about it.

So pleased you love your boobs though! I saw your updated ones yesterday, they really do look awesome!

Chan x
Chanhassen
Chanhassen
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 326

Back to top Go down

I am happy but not happy with so-called friends! Empty Re: I am happy but not happy with so-called friends!

Post by Miss Milly 20th June 2011, 11:57 am

It's because many people have boring lives and just get their kicks from knowing about other people's lives.
I'm planning to keep my BA a secret (ex my Mum and DH), but I expect it'll be hard to keep quiet. I wish I were like you and just brave enough to say hey guy - I'm having some boobs, so like it or leave it! But I'm not very extrovert, so will just have to hide for a few weeks. Actually this forum is making me more confident about telling people...
Miss Milly
Miss Milly
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 86

Back to top Go down

Post by charbie17 20th June 2011, 1:08 pm

As if someone told others about it ... you'll probably find its the 'friend' thats jealous or makes comments about it.
I have told a couple of the girls at work and i really have a feeling that one of them has told more of the staff that i work with. Im not bothered about telling people afterwards but i cant be bothered to discuss it BEFORE theyre done as people tell me i dont need it.

Ah well like you say its all out in the open now and you have nothing to hide ... sod em - get them new boobies out for the world. hahahah xxx
charbie17
charbie17
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 379

Back to top Go down

Post by jen86 20th June 2011, 2:02 pm

oh hun, i can totally sympathise with you cos that exact same thing happend to me! i only told my family and a couple of closefrineds, and before i new, everybody bloody new!! inc everyone at my old job, so when i went shopping they were all giving me knowing glances etc...i had messages from people on facebook who i barely new asking about them...it was ridiculous, n even though i love them, i felt betrayed...why do ppl think that cos its only boobs, they casn tell whoever they want!? ahhhhhhhhh growl
jen86
jen86
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 2901

Back to top Go down

Post by gorgeousgirl4444 20th June 2011, 2:39 pm

i do feel betrayed i just dont get why someone would do that to me after them all knowing i didnt want people knowing unless i chose to tell them .. feel like putting my pics on facebook then there really have something to talk about pmsl ... but no i didnt want to be talked about so keeping the pics for u ladies ONLY lol xxxx
gorgeousgirl4444
gorgeousgirl4444
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Opal_Eyes 20th June 2011, 2:53 pm

It's a sad thing when people close to you can't keep their mouths shut! Good for you being open about it and telling everyone though, bet she feels really stupid now! And bet she has total boob envy too.....

Jen86, did it ruin your friendship? I'd feel so betrayed I'm not sure I could trust someone like that again.

Opal_Eyes
Opal_Eyes
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 664

Back to top Go down

Post by zeezee 20th June 2011, 3:07 pm

The people that go round gossiping like that are probably just jealous so in a way think of it as a good thing that they have nothing better to talk about other than you and your new boobies

x
zeezee
zeezee
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 95

Back to top Go down

Post by Lookoutgirl 20th June 2011, 3:28 pm

Good for you to SQUASH the rumors mill now they have nothing to talk about!!! and Im sure its PURE jealously too Im am now 1 month out from today I cant wait to say I have BOOBS Stars Flash
Lookoutgirl
Lookoutgirl
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 420

Back to top Go down

Post by Lovely@41 20th June 2011, 3:51 pm

Yeah it's a toughie isn't it... You hope the people you have told can be trusted but some people just can't keep there mouths shut! I told most of my friends apart from the ones I knew would probably dissaprove or would possibly tell my Ex H. Don't want him to know any thing he doesn't need to. It's great being able to share boobie thoughts here though, knowing everyone is in a similar place.xx
Lovely@41
Lovely@41
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 207

Back to top Go down

Post by ejones380 20th June 2011, 4:01 pm

People gossip because they lead boring lives Hun. Now you have got it out in the open it will be old news by next week. I hate the way people think they have a right to discuss your life, the same thing happened to me and I was so upset but now I couldn't care less, its none of their business. The main thing is that you are happy with your new boobs xx
ejones380
ejones380
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 153

Back to top Go down

Post by shellyj 20th June 2011, 4:02 pm

yes its normally the jealous ones that do the talking, i told everyone and i feel like they are all staring at me, but as soon as i am oujt of this bra i am having a good night out and wearing a lovelly low cut top lol xxx
shellyj
shellyj
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 335

Back to top Go down

Post by jen86 20th June 2011, 4:04 pm

u go fot it shellyj!!! i couldnt wait to get mine out Flash lol x
jen86
jen86
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 2901

Back to top Go down

Post by gorgeousgirl4444 20th June 2011, 4:09 pm

pmsl i cant wait for that night out long way off yet but sure time will fly by thanks everyone i was just a bit peed off and upset earlia and would love to know who it was but guess no one is going to own up :( so will let them get on with it xxx
gorgeousgirl4444
gorgeousgirl4444
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Boobiemagic 20th June 2011, 5:35 pm

That's awful jealousy is a terrible thing :-( it's because you look fantastic and they feel threatened by you :-( wait until your healed and you can show them off I'm sure you will find out who your true friends are :-) it doesn't matter what anyone else thinks apart from you... I told a family member and now everyone knows :-( i've not even had mine done yet Pmsl. Xxxxxx
Boobiemagic
Boobiemagic
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 209

Back to top Go down

Post by Emme-Kate 20th June 2011, 5:46 pm

The best revenge is looking good!So I'd flaunt them and be proud.That wasn't very nice of that person to betray you when you trusted them.That shows their true character and it's not very pretty :(
Emme-Kate
Emme-Kate
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 849

Back to top Go down

Post by gorgeousgirl4444 20th June 2011, 6:16 pm

Emme-Kate wrote:The best revenge is looking good!So I'd flaunt them and be proud.That wasn't very nice of that person to betray you when you trusted them.That shows their true character and it's not very pretty :(

heehee im not usually that type of person but i am going to the first night i go out just for the fun of it LMAO!

xx I am happy but not happy with so-called friends! 557141
gorgeousgirl4444
gorgeousgirl4444
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Gemski 20th June 2011, 6:27 pm

Thats jealousy for you hunny, sadly I am happy but not happy with so-called friends! 683465

I only told my 3 best friends and people in work and thats it. I did mention it on our bounty group but to be fair the ladies on here are fab and tend not to say anything.

I havent told a single member of my family and i dont intend to either. If somebody asks me outright to my face then i will say ive had them done but otherwise its not anybody else business.

THooooooooo when im healed im buying a push up bra, a tight dress and hitting the pubs so everybody will prob know then hahaha I am happy but not happy with so-called friends! 154564

Katie hunny, you look amazing and i honestly believe the people who talk, stir things up, say negative things are just jealous as they would love to do it but never will. True friends would just be happy for you and come over for a nose straight away lol xxx
Gemski
Gemski
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 134

Back to top Go down

Post by gorgeousgirl4444 20th June 2011, 7:09 pm

heehee so very true hun :) havent had actually anyone come have nose!!! apart from my sisters and my best mate who has rylie ( not that i mind coz i dont have to keep getting them out) my nans face was a picture when i showed her she said and i quote "oh wow you have boobs" well nan that was the idea of me having a GA hahaaaa bless her xx
gorgeousgirl4444
gorgeousgirl4444
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by lindsaylouise 20th June 2011, 7:14 pm

Aww hun, i had this at the start! lots of people knew and was writing on my facebook wall!

then there were so called friends saying, well i cant see the difference!! the girls are right, its because there jealous and havent got the guts to do anything like that there self.. you are gorgeous and have a lovely body for having children now you have perfect boobs... let them gossip hun, just hold your head up high, i do now, it annoys them more lol

xx
lindsaylouise
lindsaylouise
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 506

Back to top Go down

Post by Little jen 20th June 2011, 7:28 pm

Awwww sorry for the lack of support from friends however all the girls are right, it's jealously and pathetic. Your true mates will be there for you and won't judge and gossip. Just keep your head held high and remember your gorgeous with a fabulous pair of new boobies.

xx
Little jen
Little jen
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 750

Back to top Go down

Post by gorgeousgirl4444 20th June 2011, 8:34 pm

thanks ladies xxx
gorgeousgirl4444
gorgeousgirl4444
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by hollyolivarria 21st June 2011, 6:56 pm

I think people gossip well women because they are jealous!! They want to be like you, but cant.
hollyolivarria
hollyolivarria
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 103

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down