Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!
Breast Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I called up Nagor to ask about the HR-390

4 posters

Go down

I called up Nagor to ask about the HR-390 Empty I called up Nagor to ask about the HR-390

Post by Ballet babe 21st February 2013, 6:21 pm

Hi ladies! So obsessive as I am I called up Nagor this afternoon to querie the implant I have been offered, Impleo HR-390. In the 2011 product catelogue they give a product code eg HR-390 then a weight in g instead of cc and the grams dont corespond. Eg For the 360 it's 360g, 390 it's 375g and the 420 it's 425g. So as I was offered the 390 I began thinking I am being "short changed" in the cc department lol! My surgeon only goes on the product code and didn't want to enter a manufacturing discussion. So Nagor's reply was that yes, it did weigh 375g but had 'same dimensions and appearance of a 390 implant'. What does that mean?! (I totally understand that 15g isn't much difference in an implant but I just don't understand what I am getting!). Thanks!!!
Ballet babe
Ballet babe
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 344

Back to top Go down

I called up Nagor to ask about the HR-390 Empty Re: I called up Nagor to ask about the HR-390

Post by misf1 21st February 2013, 6:39 pm

I have no idea how they weigh their implants? Maybe they just weigh the gel and the shell takes it up to 390g/cc
misf1
misf1
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 13664

http://www.breastaccessories.co.uk

Back to top Go down

I called up Nagor to ask about the HR-390 Empty Re: I called up Nagor to ask about the HR-390

Post by Nicole 21st February 2013, 6:46 pm

They do mark up their implants differently to allergen I'm not sure how they work it out but at my sizing appt the nurse could only find one 385 allergen natrelle so gave me that and a 420 nagor to try on together as their dimensions were the same. I don't get how they work it out either :(
Nicole
Nicole
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 2455

Back to top Go down

Post by Ballet babe 21st February 2013, 7:05 pm

Hi tks for that! The natrelle style 20 high profile implant has comparable dimensions in their 400cc implant (width 11.9, project 5.0) to the 390 Nagor (width 11.8 and 5.1 project). Just bugging me that the one my surgeon chose seems to me to be a bit short in cc/g, but then the comparable natrelle one is 400cc!???
Ballet babe
Ballet babe
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Ballet babe 22nd February 2013, 4:54 pm

Hi, just to update in case anyone else queries this in the future, Nagor confirmed the 390 is in fact 375cc but with the appearance and dimensions of a 390, grams=cc. So the choice is 360cc 375cc or big jump to 425 (which i cant really have due to uplift scar and that one stays the same in terms of profile 5.1cm so would prob be cup size much the same but wider). Cant decide whether I feel happy that my implant will look like a 390 (so Nagor says) but weigh less (better for an uplift scarring) or feel unlucky with volume ie if I had been offered the 420 I would be getting a touch extra at 425cc! Wish I had never looked at catelogue I would just be sitting here happily anticipating 390cc!!!!
Ballet babe
Ballet babe
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by xlaurenx 24th February 2013, 11:07 am

Thanks for this hun as im having nagor, 360, 390 and surgeon also mentioned maybe he could fit in 420's. So if i chose 390s i would only be getting 375? Its all so confusing im worred that if i went with 420s there be to big xxx
xlaurenx
xlaurenx
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 469

Back to top Go down

Post by Ballet babe 24th February 2013, 8:14 pm

Hi newboobz n xlaurenx!
Yes it's really confusing! I looked up the natrelle high 385g and it's a 12.5 width 5.1 projection so yes the comparable Nagor is a high-420 with 12.4 width and 5.1 projection and weighs 425g!!!!!!! So virtually same dimensions but a 40g/cc difference! The Nagor 390 is also 5.1 projection but narrower at 11.8cm with weight 375g. Am seeing my surgeon Tomo but now thinking there is not much to do but accept the 390 (375g) as its dimensions are apparently right for me. I guess I wont miss the extra 15cc! Would love to know what u end up choosing and/or any other info u get from ur surgeon about these sizes, thanks! X
Ballet babe
Ballet babe
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down