Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!
Breast Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

So Called Friend!!

+10
suzi73
2nd time lucky
Wishful
misf1
COOKIE
MozElle83
kay
Pussycat
SunshineLady
hlt67
14 posters

Go down

So Called Friend!! Empty So Called Friend!!

Post by hlt67 27th May 2012, 5:26 pm

Having a moan now lol, my so called friend/colleague at work tagged me in a picture on facebook of a woman sitting in a wheelchair who happened to have fake boobs with the words is it too late for a boob job, obviously not! Then she wrote on it, sorry mate I couldn't resists. Omg I went mad because only a few of my fb friends know I have had my boobs done and if I want anyone knowing I would tell them. I sent her a message saying, so you think that's funny? then she asked if I was mad, omg was I lol .... moan over lol xx
hlt67
hlt67
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 734

Back to top Go down

So Called Friend!! Empty Re: So Called Friend!!

Post by hlt67 27th May 2012, 5:27 pm

I think it's jealousy. My first day back to work after the op she hardly spoke to me lol. It's not my fault hers sit on her lap lol x
hlt67
hlt67
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by SunshineLady 27th May 2012, 5:38 pm

What a *[insert rude word here]*!!!

I hope you deleted her from Facebook! growl
SunshineLady
SunshineLady
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 596

Back to top Go down

Post by hlt67 27th May 2012, 5:40 pm

She had the nerve to ask if I wanted it deleting. I told her it shouldn't have been on there in the first place. I had the same problem with another friend who I sent my post op pic to. She sent it to her mum who I also know but then her mum showed it to one of my bosses, wtf!!! Like I said to my boss if I wanted him to see it I would have shown him. I think I should dump all my friends and start again lol x
hlt67
hlt67
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Pussycat 27th May 2012, 5:56 pm

Oh my god seriously some people just don't have a clue. I would have been mortified. I just don't like people knowing my insecurities, even if it was lipo/nose job/tummy tuck, whatever it's just no ones business! It's sad that you choose very few people to tell and you put your trust in them and they just don't get it.
I told my friend (only about 3 people know about my ba) and one day she said "oh I was telling x and y over dinner about your boobjob..." and I thought "you have no jeffing business!!!!" so so annoying!!
Pussycat
Pussycat
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 445

Back to top Go down

Post by kay 27th May 2012, 6:03 pm

Thats just not funny xx growl

I would get rid of a friend like that xx :thumbs:
kay
kay
Global Mod
Global Mod

Number of posts : 6668

Back to top Go down

Post by MozElle83 27th May 2012, 6:15 pm

Oh that's horrible! There's a function in the privacy settings of facebook that means that before something is posted to your wall or pictures are tagged you get an email asking for you to approve it. I think it's something like "review before posting to timeline". Hugs x
MozElle83
MozElle83
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 649

Back to top Go down

Post by COOKIE 27th May 2012, 6:15 pm

hlt67 wrote:a picture on facebook of a woman sitting in a wheelchair who happened to have fake boobs with the words is it too late for a boob job, obviously not!

It wasn't me was it?????? Hysterical Hysterical Hysterical

Sorry gorgeous, I'm in a wheelchair at the moment and I have a warped sense of humour LOL.

Seriously though hun. That's no friend at all, I'd be asking myself if I really needed a friend that could do that to me. xxx
COOKIE
COOKIE
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 28796

https://boobjobsupportforum.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by misf1 27th May 2012, 6:36 pm

lol cookie

I dont get the joke ur friend was even trying to make, and I am pretty warped, doesn't even make sense. Evil bitch does spring to mind.
misf1
misf1
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 13664

http://www.breastaccessories.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by Wishful 27th May 2012, 7:14 pm

Cheeky mare!! Public declaration of your BA AND insulting your age!? Delete and report to FB in my opinion x
Wishful
Wishful
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 792

Back to top Go down

Post by 2nd time lucky 27th May 2012, 7:55 pm

This is why I wont go on facebook ! I can see the plus sides of it but for me there are too many bad sides to it. The place I used to work was full of people falling out over who said what to who about who! But each to their own ,as they say.xx
2nd time lucky
2nd time lucky
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1799

Back to top Go down

Post by suzi73 27th May 2012, 8:14 pm

omg call herself a friend?? how nasty your better of with out xxx
suzi73
suzi73
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 562

Back to top Go down

Post by *Alice* 27th May 2012, 8:17 pm

Absolutely disgraceful! Quite clearly jealousy also! She's trying to put you down because she doesn't feel comfortable with herself, well that should not be your problem at all! I'd be pressing the unfriend button right away.

I had a similar issue, I sent a "friend" a picture of my cleavage, she then showed everybody including the Mother of someone I work with (and openly don't get on with). She also told me I don't look like a DD and pointed towards hers saying hers were. Well yes, 38DD... If I wanted an extra 6inches around my body I would eat more thanks!

Some people are jealous idiots!!!!!
*Alice*
*Alice*
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 2055

Back to top Go down

Post by Wishful 27th May 2012, 8:19 pm

I had a similar issue, I sent a "friend" a picture of my cleavage, she then showed everybody including the Mother of someone I work with (and openly don't get on with). She also told me I don't look like a DD and pointed towards hers saying hers were. Well yes, 38DD... If I wanted an extra 6inches around my body I would eat more thanks!

Some people are jealous idiots!!!!![/quote]

Haha that made me laugh. I hope you told her that!!!
Wishful
Wishful
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 792

Back to top Go down

Post by hlt67 27th May 2012, 9:17 pm

Thank you ladies, I'm glad it's not just me. She is jealous and so is the one that showed my pic to one of my bosses. She had a gastric band a couple of years ago and denied it. I knew because her daughter told me in confidence. She lost loads of weight but guess what, she's put it back on, oh dear! lol xx
hlt67
hlt67
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by *Alice* 27th May 2012, 9:30 pm

hlt67 wrote:Thank you ladies, I'm glad it's not just me. She is jealous and so is the one that showed my pic to one of my bosses. She had a gastric band a couple of years ago and denied it. I knew because her daughter told me in confidence. She lost loads of weight but guess what, she's put it back on, oh dear! lol xx

Usually the case! Working in a gym I found many people would use it as an easy option rather than changing their diets and trying to exercise properly! If I were you I would just flaunt them more and draw attention to them when you're around her.... She wound you up, so it's only fair :heehee: X
*Alice*
*Alice*
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 2055

Back to top Go down

Post by COOKIE 27th May 2012, 9:39 pm

Women in general are the worst critics of other women and there are some nasty women about. They're usually the ones with the lowest self esteem which from what you've just said seems to be the case with your friend sweetie.

Pity her… she obviously unhappy about herself so to deflect from that she tries to put down other… what a sad life that must be eh?

You enjoy your boobs and don't give her another thought. Xxx

Last edited by cookie on 27th May 2012, 9:57 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Sp)
COOKIE
COOKIE
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 28796

https://boobjobsupportforum.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by minxie 27th May 2012, 9:56 pm

Oh hun... people can be real sh*ts at times! I stupidly sent a post op pic to a male friend who I thought I could trust - turns out I couldn't and now half of Edinburgh has seen my new boobs So Called Friend!! 856466 If I wanted that I would have run around topless for all to see! As you say tho - it's all down to jealousy.

Mx
minxie
minxie
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 847

Back to top Go down

Post by Kat4 28th May 2012, 11:25 pm

argh - bleeping facebook - i havent been back on since my 'friend' put a pic of me on - no head or body, just the chest - I had a proper paddy for a couple of weeks, had couple of rows with DF and generally worried and picked over it too much - but in the end decided to think shi*e to her and her weirdo boyfriend (the one who took the pic So Called Friend!! 77873 ) - dont think I can put my situation down to jealouy cos the girl in question is very pretty - just think a bit bitchy and wanted to chuck the cat among the pigeons an see what happens maybe.

Glad to read youre rising above it hlt - some people are so thoughtless - also glad to read what you said about hers resting on her knees - made me laugh that!
Kat4
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1671

Back to top Go down

Post by NurseSophie89 29th May 2012, 12:02 am

Definite jealousy there babe! Rise above it, shes not worth it. I've learnt that the hard way this year!!x
NurseSophie89
NurseSophie89
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1920

Back to top Go down

Post by hlt67 29th May 2012, 12:41 pm

Well we've been in work together this morning and she's hardly said a word to me. I've come into work in crop jeans and a blouse which shows off my curves and I fake tanned myself last night. I'm looking goooood !! lol xx
hlt67
hlt67
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by NurseSophie89 29th May 2012, 5:36 pm

If you've got it, flaunt it! Feck her! lol x
NurseSophie89
NurseSophie89
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1920

Back to top Go down

Post by MozElle83 29th May 2012, 6:05 pm

hlt67 wrote:Well we've been in work together this morning and she's hardly said a word to me. I've come into work in crop jeans and a blouse which shows off my curves and I fake tanned myself last night. I'm looking goooood !! lol xx

Love it!
MozElle83
MozElle83
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 649

Back to top Go down

Post by Kat4 30th May 2012, 11:43 am

good for you! x
Kat4
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1671

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down