Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!
Breast Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Calling all ladies with High Profile Implants!

5 posters

Go down

Calling all ladies with High Profile Implants!   Empty Calling all ladies with High Profile Implants!

Post by FinallyBB 30th June 2011, 1:24 am

I had Moderate + implants placed almost 4 months ago. My dr. and I both agree I would look better with more projection, which I can only get from exchanging to HPs. My problem is this, I really like the width of the moderate + and am afraid I won't have this with the HP's. Can anyone ease my mind on this? I also want to go bigger. Right now I have 350 R and 375 L silicone gel. I was a 36aa before my BA and am measuring a d/dd; however, I look more like a C cup. I would like to increase my size 100cc's to 450/475. Dr. says I will be HUGE. Which I don't understand because I thought 100 cc's equals less than a cup size. Does the HP's really make that much of a difference in size? Any and all information on this would be great! Thank you so much ladies! I want to get my second ba scheduled for November since work will be slowing down for me at that time. I just want my boobies right Calling all ladies with High Profile Implants!   476424 I don't want to regret messing them up. I like how they look, but wish they were bigger with more projection....
Thanks!
FinallyBB
FinallyBB
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 90

Back to top Go down

Calling all ladies with High Profile Implants!   Empty Re: Calling all ladies with High Profile Implants!

Post by COOKIE 30th June 2011, 8:17 am

Even a small increase will make a difference to your size FinallyBB, afterall, if there would no significant effect, it wouldn't be worth the manufacturer producing the product!

I had high profiles and they do give more forward projection. When I had my first surgery, I had 460CCs, the width of these implant made my chest area look huge and wasn't a look I was ever particularly comfortable with, when I had to have a re-op due to rupture I took the opportunity to rethink my sizing, my surgeon suggested it was either 340 or 380CC, it was a long time ago now (a year and a half) so gorgive my failing memory, but I had the old sizing panic attack that most of us get and told my surgeon I'd like to reduce to the 410CC.

This was just a 50CC reduction from the 460cc to 410CC. The projection I had after my re-op is more or less the same, it's really not very noticeable, but, the main difference I get from the 50CC reduction is the width of my breasts, it's made an incredible difference to the 'look' of my breasts. The best way to describe my new boobs is that they 'fit' my body better as I am of a slim build and small stature.

You're right to question your surgeon and to push till you get things right and are 100% happy with your decision, I think when having a re-op it really does make you think of the mistakes possibly made in your first op and it's then so important to get things right this time.

Why not, browse for pictures of the 'look' you're hoping to achieve, look for breasts that you like, lads mags are a good place to look, if you're in the UK, Nuts mens mag is a good place to look, if not, you can still google to find it, it's full of boobs that you can print off and show your surgeon, if you'd rather not use mens mags, maybe trawl before and after surgery sites and look for the result you're wanting.

Your surgeon works in CCs and not a cupsize so showing a pic will speak a thousand words to him, it will give your surgeon a better idea of what is needed from the implant to create this 'look' for you and you both have a visual that you can both agree on leaving you both satisfied you're getting what you want from your surgery.

Have a look [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] also for your implant catalogue to see the different measurements in your implant sizes. xxx
COOKIE
COOKIE
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 28796

https://boobjobsupportforum.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Calling all ladies with High Profile Implants!   Empty Re: Calling all ladies with High Profile Implants!

Post by FinallyBB 30th June 2011, 10:28 am

Thank you so much Cookie! You look AMAZING Calling all ladies with High Profile Implants!   48411 That is the look I am going for too. I too am small but have wide ribs. 5'1" 112 lbs. So I do not want to be all boobs, but proportionate. I was afraid of losing all the width, but seeing your pictures, your boobs look terrific. Perfect width and perfect projection....just what I am going for!
Thank you so much for your help! Ultimately I will listen to my surgeon. He is the best in this area and is very much a perfectionist. I don't want to come out of this surgery regretting I went too big:) Does that EVER happen?
FinallyBB
FinallyBB
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 90

Back to top Go down

Post by misf1 30th June 2011, 11:53 am

I had high profile and am happy with them. If you are having high profile and are going bigger then the width of the implant should be the same or more and the projection should be more. I'm sure your surgeon has chosen wisely for you. But you can always speak to him again and make sure you wont lose the width but will gain the projection.
misf1
misf1
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 13664

http://www.breastaccessories.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by COOKIE 30th June 2011, 11:59 am

FinallyBB wrote: I don't want to come out of this surgery regretting I went too big:) Does that EVER happen?

Yup. That's exactly what happened to me after my first surgery, I was badly advised to 'fill the breast' with a large implant, when infact after so much research I did 'after, that I should have done 'before' my surgery, I probably should have had a lift and a smaller implant to give me a better appearance. I really did come to feel really aware of just how big my boobs were and it made it difficult for me in many situations and I become known for my boobs instead of just me... I didn't like that at all Calling all ladies with High Profile Implants!   683465
COOKIE
COOKIE
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 28796

https://boobjobsupportforum.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by Carrie 30th June 2011, 6:59 pm

My surgeon used my natural breast width diameter as a starting point for the best size for me, i.e. the appropriate width implant. I had high profile so obviously the cc's were higher than if I had gone for moderate profile - but the diameter remains the same. The catalogue for your implants will make this clearer. Good luck xx
Carrie
Carrie
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 343

Back to top Go down

Post by lindsaylouise 30th June 2011, 7:46 pm

I havent got a clue about the width sizes and projection, all i know is i had 380cc high profile overs... i love them, but do wish i went one size bigger, when i look in the mirror they look nice and big, but when i look down, i think damn i they look small! I hope i still have some fluffing to do, they do feel soft already though so i dont know if they have already :(

xx
lindsaylouise
lindsaylouise
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 506

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down