Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!
Breast Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

4 weeks post op and worried

3 posters

Go down

4 weeks post op and worried Empty 4 weeks post op and worried

Post by winney1 29th June 2011, 6:06 pm

HI All

Im 4 weeks post op, had uplift and implants with 240 and 300, my right breast with the 240's in seems to have dropped drastically and and my left is now alot fuller, im really worried now as that as they drop/settle even more my right one will end up alot smaller, im absolutley devasted as they dont even look any bigger than they did before my op.

Has anybody else had this? and will they even out? Im so paranoid now as it's very noticeable to me that one side is more fuller than the other.

Thanks
winney1
winney1
Newbie BJSF Member

Number of posts : 2

Back to top Go down

4 weeks post op and worried Empty Re: 4 weeks post op and worried

Post by COOKIE 29th June 2011, 6:33 pm

Welcome to BJSF Winney 4 weeks post op and worried 399357

You're early days sweetheart and it sounds like you have one breast that has dropped into the pocket before the other resulting in wonky boobs and one bigger than the other, many of us know EXACTLY how you feel babe and have been there, done that 'n' got the T-shirt so to speak.

Sweetie I had the very same thing happen to me and I was devastated! I cried for weeks! ohhhhh for the wisdom of hindsight! looking back now I had nothing to be worried about, it was the fact I'd had not one, but 2 ops on the same day! Just the same as you did! one operation on each breast! and they were simply healing at different rates.

I felt the lower breast was small and the upper breast looked huge, the upper one then seemed to start moving into my armpit! ohhhh they may as well has a passport each and travelled all over they had me that concerned! LOL But sweetie, come 10 weeks post-op after all that heartache things suddenly changed, I just woke up and I could see they were actually starting to improve!

Over the next two weeks they continued to look better and better and by 12 weeks post-op, I had a fantastic pair of boobs and I'd increased in bust size which at first after my op was an DD cup 2 cup sizes to an F cup!

You still have many changes ahead sweetie, don't think because you're given a 6 week time frame for your recovery period that that's the end of you're healing, it's not hun, your breasts go on healing till about a year post-op and some women have increased in bust size again and again through that stage!

In saying all of that, the increase in bust size doesn't happen for all, we call it 'fluffing' here, so I would say that along with your other concerns you need to ensure that whenever you see your surgeon, which you probably will for a 6 week check up that you ensure you have your concerns noted. This is so important sweetheart 'cos should you need a re-op at a later date and I'm not saying you will but always cover yourself. If you're at all unsure if your surgeon has written down all of your concerns, then feel free to politely request they read back your notes so you know whats said, they shouldn't take offence at all and should be happy to go through it with you, so don't be shy of asking babes.

Your surgeon will let you know what his findings are sweetie and what and if he feels you need further post-op instruction to help with your healing. xx
COOKIE
COOKIE
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 28796

https://boobjobsupportforum.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by winney1 29th June 2011, 6:46 pm

Thanks so much, its good to know that im not alone!! Im seeing my surgeon next week so will definitly tell him my concerns, it just bothers me that the implant size in each one is a big difference however my right one was alot bigger than my left pre-op so i understand why i had the smaller implant in my right. Im just praying for the 'fluffing' now.lol
winney1
winney1
Newbie BJSF Member

Number of posts : 2

Back to top Go down

Post by nix47 29th June 2011, 6:59 pm

Hi Winney1!

I had two different size implants and the boob with the smaller implant seems to have dropped and looks lower (and therefore smaller) than the side with the bigger.

I assumed this is because the skin is stretched more and all the tissue has been disturbed more with a bigger implant and so there's more swelling and everything is a lot tighter. I probably would have panicked if it wasn't for reading stories on here and just understanding they could look very different from each other for a while.

So try not to worry and just raise any concerns with your surgeon. Cookie always gives great advice so always pay close attention. She has a lovely calming affect on the girls I've noticed. (Great to see you back cookie!)

xx
nix47
nix47
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 164

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down