Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!
Breast Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

post op lift and implant worried as crease or dip

4 posters

Go down

post op lift and implant worried as crease or dip Empty post op lift and implant worried as crease or dip

Post by loll 7th August 2011, 7:59 pm

hi
im new to this site
i had my uplift 2 weeks ago also a small implant
after 3 babies and a huge weight gain and loss over 7 years they were so loose and saggy
im worried as my right boob from the middle toward my nipple has a dip looks like a lump of boob on boob right by my nipple, the nurse said it looks like swelling
and the surgeon did say it would be 3/6 months before there shape is how it should be but im worried
please help xx
loll
loll
Newbie BJSF Member

Number of posts : 5

Back to top Go down

post op lift and implant worried as crease or dip Empty Re: post op lift and implant worried as crease or dip

Post by jen86 7th August 2011, 8:03 pm

hi hun,. im sorry to hear you r worried...im sure as you r so new in your recovery, things like this will settle down on there own.
Do u have a picturetrail account? if so, i would gladly take a look at your pics hun n let you know what i think it could be??
xxx Hug
jen86
jen86
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 2901

Back to top Go down

post op lift and implant worried as crease or dip Empty Re: post op lift and implant worried as crease or dip

Post by loll 7th August 2011, 8:21 pm

thansk for your reply ,
ive literally just found this site and joined so havnt a clue what im doing,
lol
i still have the dressings on (altough there coming undone)
have app with the nurse tomorrow hopefully have the few stitches out that i have in i can take pix then once dressings removed or at least off for a bit..
ive only looked at them a couple of times, im squeemish and the thought of the scars etc made me feel ill!
when i was laid on the couch having dressings done when i looked down the way to describe is like a line almost looks like a man boob sort of shape attached to my boob?? oh i dont no, it was there when i first looked then 2 days later didnt seem to be as bad i thought maybe coulda been the dressing pressure?? then i went back friday and it was there again??xx
loll
loll
Newbie BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Emme-Kate 11th August 2011, 6:06 am

I'm not sure what it is that you are seeing Hun.I can tell you that I had severe swelling.To the point that my breasts were red and lumpy in some areas.The swelling would come and go and it would be in different areas at different times.And it itched as well.It could be swelling.Please keep us updated and let us know if you find anything else out.

post op lift and implant worried as crease or dip 571992
Emme-Kate
Emme-Kate
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 849

Back to top Go down

Post by COOKIE 11th August 2011, 1:06 pm

Don't worry loll, you're VERY early post-op and when scrutinising our new boobs we find lots of odd lumps n bump and our breasts can appear very odd!

Over time as your clinic nurse and surgeon has suggested they start to settle down and gain the normal appearance we all crave from our new boobs, I had all kinds of probs sweetie, one being an invert on my left breast, it went from my cleavage area in to the breast and was reall odd to look at, but my surgeon was right to tell me to give things time and he was so right, everything settled over time.

Listen to your surgeon hun, that breast may have suffered a little more trauma than the other during the op, so need a little more time than the other breast to heal, it will catch up though.

And welcome to BJSF, I'm sure you'll feel right at home here. xx
COOKIE
COOKIE
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 28796

https://boobjobsupportforum.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by loll 14th August 2011, 12:09 pm

thanks for your replys...
almost 3 weeks now they look different evry day implants must be settling, little worried (AGAIN LOL)
AS I WAS DABBING (CLEANING) the wounds when i changed dressings yesterday there was a slight blood spot maybe a bit gunky .. is this normal ?
dunno if its where the stitch may have been taken out to early (2 weeks after) or whether a bit of dried scab came off and caught it ??
almost pass out every time i change the dressings xxxxx
loll
loll
Newbie BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down