Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!
Breast Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

my right implant is higher n scar is under crease?

4 posters

Go down

my right implant is higher n scar is under crease? Empty my right implant is higher n scar is under crease?

Post by loui1981 29th April 2014, 8:01 pm

My right implant still resembles an early one,  I'm 4 months post op and I have a lot more upper pole and hardly any lower,  in fact my breast tissue almost hangs off it.  I have overs so this is strange.  But my scar line On my left is neatly in my crease,  yet on my right its right a bit under.  Is this anything to do with it?  Will my right ever drop lower? So they look even?  If it never does I won't be covered with transform as they only cover rupture or cc. Am I being too impatient?
loui1981
loui1981
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 909

Back to top Go down

my right implant is higher n scar is under crease? Empty Re: my right implant is higher n scar is under crease?

Post by loui1981 29th April 2014, 8:20 pm

Maybe it's just taking longer to drop?  My left looked a bit like this too but the implant more sits lower
loui1981
loui1981
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 909

Back to top Go down

my right implant is higher n scar is under crease? Empty Re: my right implant is higher n scar is under crease?

Post by krizzooo1 29th April 2014, 9:19 pm

Are you due a 6 month post op appointment next month? If not it may be worth while getting one lovley to reassure you hopefully x
krizzooo1
krizzooo1
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1788

Back to top Go down

Post by mirren001 30th April 2014, 5:55 am

Hi,
There is still time for the stubborn one to drop, mine were very high and took a good 6 months before they looked less stuck on/ fake looking. Do contact your surgeon though to let him know your concerns there may be something he can advise to help it to drop or reassure you that it will drop by itself given a little longer. It is a worry when things aren't working out as you have hoped and seeing your surgeon may just give you the reassurance you are needing, that's what your aftercare is there for. XXX
mirren001
mirren001

Number of posts : 3459

Back to top Go down

Post by rachij 30th April 2014, 7:50 pm

Hey,

I've had many a concern about mine, but after a visit to see my surgeon (must 've got fed up with me) going every two months!!! with different things. He reassured memany times that evrything is fine and thatas they weren't dropping just to massage them gently to encourage them to drop -whichnow 6 months on they have.
rachij
rachij
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 606

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down