Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!
Breast Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Will a scar be very visible if there's no crease?

3 posters

Go down

Will a scar be very visible if there's no crease? Empty Will a scar be very visible if there's no crease?

Post by Gabby 29th December 2010, 2:30 pm

I don't have a crease at the moment and I'm not planning to go with very big implants, so I'm wondering if the scar will be more visible, as there isn't a crease to hide it.

I know I can ask the surgeon when I see him, but just wondered if anyone has started with no breast crease and is the scar visible?
Gabby
Gabby
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 417

Back to top Go down

Will a scar be very visible if there's no crease? Empty Re: Will a scar be very visible if there's no crease?

Post by silversally 29th December 2010, 3:25 pm

Hi Gabby

I don't think there are many of us had a crease before our ops, but my incision is fractionally above the crease and unless I hold a mirror undernearth, facing upwards, that's the only way I can see the scar.

:thumbs:
silversally
silversally
Newbie BJSF Member

Number of posts : 72

Back to top Go down

Will a scar be very visible if there's no crease? Empty Re: Will a scar be very visible if there's no crease?

Post by Alt_Barbie 29th December 2010, 4:51 pm

I imagine even with small implants you will still get a small shadowed area underneath.. I guess the trick is making the incision in the perfect position & not too high up
Alt_Barbie
Alt_Barbie
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 820

Back to top Go down

Post by Gabby 29th December 2010, 4:59 pm

Thanks! I knew you guys would be the ones to ask. I figured most of the women on here wouldn't have started with a crease as well.
Good to know it can be less visible.
Gabby
Gabby
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Gabby 29th December 2010, 4:59 pm

Wow!
Alt_Barbie, your avatar pic looks great!! (totally not in a pervy way)

How's the healing going?
Gabby
Gabby
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Alt_Barbie 29th December 2010, 5:07 pm

Its been going well.. Had my good/bad days but im getting there!
Struggling to find bras that don't hurt my stitches, Im so glad they are getting checked n changed tomorrow so I can stop panicking that something is wrong & they shouldn't be hurting so much. Im prob just being paranoid but it feels so sore :(
Alt_Barbie
Alt_Barbie
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 820

Back to top Go down

Post by Gabby 29th December 2010, 5:17 pm

I imagine it's still really early days. Good luck for the check n change, bet that'll feel better all round.... as will no doubt being able to have a soak in a hot bath, when you're all healed.

The only bit I'm not looking forward to is not bathing!
Gabby
Gabby
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down