Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!
Breast Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

veins still really visible

+12
angelicfruitcake
catemerson
lozzied
stef
hotcaz
BlondeBarbie
nads
Miss Ellie
Len1
renz
missmarie60
*Sally*
16 posters

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

veins still really visible Empty veins still really visible

Post by *Sally* 13th May 2009, 5:02 pm

I'm 21 days post op and my boobs still look like blooming road maps! So much so my 3.5 year old son asked who'd been drawing on them!

Did anyone else have this and when did it go?

Sally xx
*Sally*
*Sally*

Number of posts : 4230

Back to top Go down

veins still really visible Empty Re: veins still really visible

Post by missmarie60 13th May 2009, 5:46 pm

hi sally, i'm about the same post-op as you and my veins are still pretty clear, do you think they will fade eventually then?

love marie x x x
missmarie60
missmarie60
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 403

Back to top Go down

Post by renz 13th May 2009, 5:48 pm

have u ladies tried bio oil? xx
renz
renz
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 647

Back to top Go down

Post by *Sally* 13th May 2009, 5:53 pm

Hi Marie, well I had assumed they would and I'm sure my ps said the same but maybe not.

What were u told? Hasn't the time flown btw. It seems like forever ago now (alrhough I'm still boob obsessed!!!)

Sally x
*Sally*
*Sally*

Back to top Go down

Post by Len1 13th May 2009, 5:55 pm

My veins are quite obvious as well. do you think bio oil will work?
xxx
Len1
Len1
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 856

Back to top Go down

Post by *Sally* 13th May 2009, 5:57 pm

Hi Renz

funnily enough I went to Boots to get bio oil today but they'd sold out. Am at work tom so will try central london stores.

Have you found it helps?

S x
*Sally*
*Sally*

Back to top Go down

Post by Miss Ellie 13th May 2009, 6:04 pm

I've got the same but I'm putting it down to my skin being over-streched, when it thickens a bit more through the healing process they're prob gonna fade.

Also, my nipples were so streched they went huge and pink but are gradually returning to being a bit more puckered and their darker colour.

It doesn't help being so pale though - I'm virtually see through !!

Ellie
x
Miss Ellie
Miss Ellie
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 311

Back to top Go down

Post by missmarie60 13th May 2009, 6:06 pm

oh i may try bio oil then, yes the time has flown sal, i had my first day back at work today...i spent it delegating lol!!! cant stretch up to bolt the doors of the store i work in tho he he, it was strange as i can feel the one implant on my boney side kind of moving a bit on the bone now the swellings gone down, will keep an eye on that or it may be that thats what its going to do cos my bone slopes under the implant....ooooh veiny moving boobs Shocked different i suppose Hysterical .

love marie x x x
missmarie60
missmarie60
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by missmarie60 13th May 2009, 6:08 pm

Hysterical see through.....love that ellie!!! my nipples are pink too so hoping they go back to being darker too......my , we still have a lot of changes to come yet i think 👍 x x x
missmarie60
missmarie60
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by *Sally* 13th May 2009, 6:17 pm

Agree Ellie I don't think being pale helps! I am fair too - well milk bottle white is probably a good description (yuk lol!)

Marie, my right feels different to my left. Screwy And reaching upwards to close the boot of the car is a struggle as I tend to do that with my right arm and feel strange movement on that side. Talk about over analysing!! :lol:

How was your first day back at work? Had you told many people? What was their reaction? I spent ages trying to find something suitable to wear that would hide them a bit but now everyone knows I don't really care!

Sal x
*Sally*
*Sally*

Back to top Go down

Post by Miss Ellie 13th May 2009, 6:21 pm

missmarie60 wrote:Hysterical see through.....love that ellie!!! my nipples are pink too so hoping they go back to being darker too......my , we still have a lot of changes to come yet i think 👍 x x x

Mine change every day, don't know where I'm up to with the little blighters.

My swelling going down has made them reduce to a nice comfortable DD cup. Let's hope that pesky fluffing fairy doesn't have a mischevious head on if she comes to visit.

I'm still having trouble reaching my arm pits to shave, I'm having to put my dinner plate under my chin so stop the slops down my top and I keep getting them trapped in the door when I'm shutting it.

This is just not as dignified as I thought it was going to be. Hysterical

Ellie
x
Miss Ellie
Miss Ellie
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by *Sally* 13th May 2009, 6:25 pm

PMSL Ellie - you are just so funny! Hysterical Have to agree with everything you've said just wouldn't have been able to put it so candidly myself. Good on ya girlfriend! Flash
*Sally*
*Sally*

Back to top Go down

Post by Miss Ellie 13th May 2009, 6:32 pm

sclarke101 wrote:PMSL Ellie - you are just so funny! Hysterical Have to agree with everything you've said just wouldn't have been able to put it so candidly myself. Good on ya girlfriend! Flash

Glad I bring a smile. 👍

My first day back at work was really funny. To avoid embarrasment on my return I shouted my BA from the rooftops before I went. Made a massive joke about it. Then wore a tightish top on my first day back. Was ace watching everybody's eyes - it's like they'd all been oiled and couldn't help but slide down to my chest Boobs Was priceless.

Ellie
x
Miss Ellie
Miss Ellie
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by nads 13th May 2009, 6:40 pm

Mine were really veiny but i cant see them anymore, i stopped noticing them at 3 months post op x
nads
nads
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 13463

https://boobjobsupportforum.forumotion.co.uk/forum.htm

Back to top Go down

Post by renz 13th May 2009, 6:40 pm

ive used bio oil of my stretch marks and they're now baiscally invisible....feels great on my boobie scars too x
renz
renz
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 647

Back to top Go down

Post by Miss Ellie 13th May 2009, 6:42 pm

renz wrote:ive used bio oil of my stretch marks and they're now baiscally invisible....feels great on my boobie scars too x

Is bio oil the same as rescue oil ?

Ellie
x
Miss Ellie
Miss Ellie
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by missmarie60 13th May 2009, 6:46 pm

my girls at work already knew what i was having done but my customers did'nt. i wear a jacket anyway so you cant tell at the moment, hopefully by the time i start taking my jacket off people will be used to the curvier me Flash i dont care who knows now as its my body, my choice, i can easily tell the ones that have heard tho cos as you say ellie their eyes just slide down to my chest, they just cant stop themselves, so i just give them 'the look' that says...'go on then dare to ask me' ...this town is really small so word gets around quickly...its...oh, you know that marie from......but mine are'nt huge so they are'nt too noticable yet...except to my ex-husband whos acting like a 'dog on heat chained to a fence' Hysterical revenge can be sooooo sweet 👍 x x x
missmarie60
missmarie60
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by *Sally* 13th May 2009, 6:50 pm

Glad I bring a smile. 👍

My first day back at work was really funny. To avoid embarrasment on my return I shouted my BA from the rooftops before I went. Made a massive joke about it. Then wore a tightish top on my first day back. Was ace watching everybody's eyes - it's like they'd all been oiled and couldn't help but slide down to my chest Boobs Was priceless.

Ellie
x

See I did the total opposite. Told my boss (lovely lovely man - didn't bat an eyelid thank goodness!) because I felt I had to explain why I wouldn't be able to lug heavy files around, told my secretarial co-ordinator (cos I booked my holiday through her), another of the lawyers and that was it! First day back at work I was really nervous but my co-ordinator (bless her) had been bursting to tell everyone but hadn't - had a glass of wine over lunch and blurted it out. After that it was all "ooh can i have a feel", "omg I didn't notice" and "did it hurt"!

Funniest is in the gym... I've been back this week doing very gently exercise and I can see all the guys looking thinking "OMG she sooo didn't have those before" but not wanting to ask. Just makes me stick em out even more! lol 👍
*Sally*
*Sally*

Back to top Go down

Post by *Sally* 13th May 2009, 6:52 pm

missmarie60 wrote:...except to my ex-husband whos acting like a 'dog on heat chained to a fence' Hysterical revenge can be sooooo sweet 👍 x x x

PRICELESS!!!! 👍
*Sally*
*Sally*

Back to top Go down

Post by Miss Ellie 13th May 2009, 6:54 pm

missmarie60 wrote:but mine are'nt huge so they are'nt too noticable yet...except to my ex-husband whos acting like a 'dog on heat chained to a fence' Hysterical revenge can be sooooo sweet 👍 x x x

Hysterical Hysterical Hysterical
Miss Ellie
Miss Ellie
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Miss Ellie 13th May 2009, 6:57 pm

sclarke101 wrote:
See I did the total opposite. Told my boss (lovely lovely man - didn't bat an eyelid thank goodness!) because I felt I had to explain why I wouldn't be able to lug heavy files around, told my secretarial co-ordinator (cos I booked my holiday through her), another of the lawyers and that was it! First day back at work I was really nervous but my co-ordinator (bless her) had been bursting to tell everyone but hadn't - had a glass of wine over lunch and blurted it out. After that it was all "ooh can i have a feel", "omg I didn't notice" and "did it hurt"!

Funniest is in the gym... I've been back this week doing very gently exercise and I can see all the guys looking thinking "OMG she sooo didn't have those before" but not wanting to ask. Just makes me stick em out even more! lol 👍

If I had a pound for everybody who's copped a feel of my boobies I would be able to afford a tummy tuck in a couple of weeks. Hysterical

And, keep em guessing at the gym. 👍

Ellie
Miss Ellie
Miss Ellie
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by *Sally* 13th May 2009, 6:59 pm

Ooh yea could be a good fund raising idea.... bit of lipo anyone??!!
*Sally*
*Sally*

Back to top Go down

Post by Miss Ellie 13th May 2009, 7:02 pm

sclarke101 wrote:Ooh yea could be a good fund raising idea.... bit of lipo anyone??!!

Hysterical
Miss Ellie
Miss Ellie
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by missmarie60 13th May 2009, 7:04 pm

i think its funny how i would never have showed anyone my boobs pre-op but now its...course you can have a look, here have a feel....mmmm we could make a fortune ellie by charging...good idea 👍 x x x
missmarie60
missmarie60
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by *Sally* 13th May 2009, 7:12 pm

just ordered my bio oil from ebay. £9.99 plus £1 for postage for the 200ml bottle.
*Sally*
*Sally*

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next