Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!
Breast Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Scar risen above my crease,, is this normal?

4 posters

Go down

Scar risen above my crease,, is this normal? Empty Scar risen above my crease,, is this normal?

Post by katie 18th September 2009, 9:26 pm

Girls, help me out here!

My leftie as you know has sort of mis-behaved a bit where as rightie has been perfect pupil... so my dilemma now is that the leftie has dropped and its scar is now above my natural crease, beginning to wonder if this is right??

rightie scar is perfect (of course as always) in my crease..

so anyone else had/got this or is my implant going to sink to my toes !!

Scar risen above my crease,, is this normal? 557141 staying positive but underneath slightly worried...
katie
katie
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1454

Back to top Go down

Scar risen above my crease,, is this normal? Empty Re: Scar risen above my crease,, is this normal?

Post by samarie24 18th September 2009, 9:35 pm

Hey hun, I posted something similar a few weeks ago! My righty has dropped and the scar is slightly above the crease (naughty lefty still has to make friends with its scar lol).

I think it's pretty normal for the scar to be a little above the crease. Nads pointed out that if you're very flat to start (ie no crease) then the surgeon has to 'create' a crease, where he thinks it should be xxx
samarie24
samarie24
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 476

Back to top Go down

Scar risen above my crease,, is this normal? Empty Re: Scar risen above my crease,, is this normal?

Post by katie 18th September 2009, 9:39 pm

Phew! (brow wipe) thanks samarie Scar risen above my crease,, is this normal? 514153

big relief, I missed the thread and yep, my poor surgeon didnt have much to work with pre ba, but there was a little something!! xxx
katie
katie
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Mia 18th September 2009, 9:44 pm

Hi katie!! Sorry friend Billy Scar risen above my crease,, is this normal? Icon_smile

All normal!!! My left took months to catch up! Can also be if there was a slight difference before, plus you will have a lot more changes to come, hence, the incisions are placed to accomodate for each individual, but should end up under the breast in the crease.
Hope that helps a bit!!! Scar risen above my crease,, is this normal? 321562 xx
Mia
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 5926

Back to top Go down

Post by katie 18th September 2009, 10:00 pm

Mia, you're just a babe, thank you.. always appreciate your input cos it really puts my mind at rest!! my own private guru!!

signing out

billy

xx Scar risen above my crease,, is this normal? 557141
katie
katie
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by nads 19th September 2009, 2:04 pm

samarie24 wrote:Nads pointed out that if you're very flat to start (ie no crease) then the surgeon has to 'create' a crease, where he thinks it should be xxx
Yes exactly hun, its usually a guessing game when you start very flat, also its ok for incisions to be above crease because then bras wont rub on them and you wont see them from front on hopefully x
nads
nads
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 13463

https://boobjobsupportforum.forumotion.co.uk/forum.htm

Back to top Go down

Post by katie 20th September 2009, 4:54 pm

thanks girlies, looks better now already just couple days on and scars flattening out so not so obvious, looks like implant staying put and not going south! xx
katie
katie
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down