Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!
Breast Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

one implant is higher than the other

4 posters

Go down

one implant is higher than the other Empty one implant is higher than the other

Post by jessica88 9th August 2011, 7:54 pm

i had implants a week ago today and they were both high up on my chest and the left has sunk and i love the shape but the right one is still high up and the shape of the bottom of my book looks awful. i have tubular boobs. the right boob with the high up implant feels tight also. will it sink eventually?
jessica88
jessica88
Newbie BJSF Member

Number of posts : 17

Back to top Go down

one implant is higher than the other Empty Re: one implant is higher than the other

Post by COOKIE 9th August 2011, 8:09 pm

jessica88 wrote:will it sink eventually?

Yup!

Your breasts start off sitting quite high on your chest babe, they very often have an unnatural appearance, maybe a cone shape, or square, flat fronted or saggy skin to the bottom of the breast - All normal.

You had not one op, but two sweetie, one seperate operation on each breast, so it makes sence that it's possible during surgery, one breast may have suffered a little more trauma than the other resulting in one breast that may heal quicker than the other.

Many of us have wonky breasts, mine were wonky till 10 weeks post-op! So don't worry sweetheart, everything you're experiencing is very normal, so just sit back and enjoy your recovery babe, it's not long tlll you'll be back to the everyday grindstone so make the most of the rest! one implant is higher than the other 571992
COOKIE
COOKIE
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 28796

https://boobjobsupportforum.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

one implant is higher than the other Empty Re: one implant is higher than the other

Post by Nicolesexy 9th August 2011, 8:41 pm

I'm 3weeks post op on Thursday and one slightly higher than the other. I did contact my PCo advisor (at 2weeks) and she said this is normal and both will change intime and settle. If you use one arm rather than the other ermmmm ( Im a right handed and it was left that was still high)
If youre unhappy,have any concerns, Let your PCo advisor know as soon possible (just incase) and then its recorded , but..... Both are looking just about right, left still alil higher but not much to notice to everyone else.
I'm sure in time you'll be fine hun :) Its early days remember that.xx
Nicolesexy
Nicolesexy
Newbie BJSF Member

Number of posts : 68

Back to top Go down

Post by Minxy 10th August 2011, 6:13 pm

Same here, right one is higher than left one. The difference is now less noticable than it was to start with but my right boob is still square lol

all norm apparently, have some patience xxx
Minxy
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 120

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down