Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!
Breast Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Unusual scar pattern- horizontal crease post lift

3 posters

Go down

Unusual scar pattern- horizontal crease post lift Empty Unusual scar pattern- horizontal crease post lift

Post by Toryplum 29th April 2015, 9:29 pm

Hi ladies, well I'm 8 days post uplift and slight reduction to one side and any one thinking of doing it, just go for it! I feel like the old me! It's wonderful. Off pain meds and feeling great apart from nagging pulling sensation I'm breast that was reduced. Totally manageable though!

However, I have a question to any ladies wh o have had a lift. I got my dressings taken off yesterday and I'm delighted with the vertical and scar around my nipple but the scar in my crease seems to dig in. It's also a bit lumpy. The main concern is it has wedge to it like I can tuck my fingers into the fold.

Is this normal? I didn't see this at the hospital. Should I request a consultation?

Sorry for so many questions. I would really love your advice x x x thank you x
Toryplum
Toryplum
Newbie BJSF Member

Number of posts : 34

Back to top Go down

Unusual scar pattern- horizontal crease post lift Empty Re: Unusual scar pattern- horizontal crease post lift

Post by mirren001 29th April 2015, 10:08 pm

I haven't had a lift/ reduction only a straight forward BA, hopefully someone who has will be along to advise you soon.
The incisions in the breast crease when having a BA can be lumpy & not flat/smooth early post op.
There is also swelling too which can distort both the appearance & how they feel, I would imagine it would be the same for uplift/reduction surgery , perhaps even more so with it being more invasive.
In time the scars should flatten out & become barely visible, you should have a follow up with your surgeon soon to check on how you are healing? But if overly concerned & you can't wait , do ring and arrange to see your surgeon sooner.
Glad to hear you are otherwise feeling wonderful! dance
XXX
mirren001
mirren001

Number of posts : 3459

Back to top Go down

Unusual scar pattern- horizontal crease post lift Empty Re: Unusual scar pattern- horizontal crease post lift

Post by LittleFry 30th April 2015, 3:21 pm

Hello,

I am 16 days post-op (mastopexy, no implant) and my crease scars are not flat either. They are a bit lumpy too, so I guess this is normal.
The skin is probably still quite tight. Once it relaxes and stretches, the scars should flatten and become smooth. Perhaps mention it to your surgeon at your next follow-up appointment with him/her. See what they say.

Personally, I am not worried about it. I think it's best to wait until it all heals and settles (3 months) as so much can change.
LittleFry
LittleFry
Newbie BJSF Member

Number of posts : 32

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down