Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!
Breast Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Breast Aug & Lift Scar Progression 2yrs

+7
jay1983
singingbabe_123
kinkyboots33
jen86
abbie
misf1
Emme-Kate
11 posters

Go down

Breast Aug & Lift Scar Progression 2yrs Empty Breast Aug & Lift Scar Progression 2yrs

Post by Emme-Kate 20th June 2011, 5:03 pm

These photos I found have really put my mind at ease on scarring.You can not tell after 2 years in her photos.This is a wonderful outcome!

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Last edited by misf1 on 20th June 2011, 5:24 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : sp of title)
Emme-Kate
Emme-Kate
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 849

Back to top Go down

Breast Aug & Lift Scar Progression 2yrs Empty Re: Breast Aug & Lift Scar Progression 2yrs

Post by misf1 20th June 2011, 5:25 pm

That really is a good lot of pics, thanks for postring these, they're very reassuring
misf1
misf1
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 13664

http://www.breastaccessories.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Breast Aug & Lift Scar Progression 2yrs Empty Re: Breast Aug & Lift Scar Progression 2yrs

Post by Emme-Kate 20th June 2011, 5:30 pm

She did a good job on the pics.I like that each section is in the same pose/position so you can really see how well she healed.You really have to look to see she had anything done!

I hope we all have results like this Breast Aug & Lift Scar Progression 2yrs 948189
Emme-Kate
Emme-Kate
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by abbie 20th June 2011, 6:32 pm

scarring looks fab after two years, but its a shame theyve sagged so much again. Id be annoyed to have a lift and them to sag again like that
abbie
abbie
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 2679

Back to top Go down

Post by Emme-Kate 20th June 2011, 8:29 pm

I see what you mean.But maybe that's just her body type and where her chest wall is naturally?Or could it be the type of implant she has?
Emme-Kate
Emme-Kate
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by jen86 21st June 2011, 10:56 am

wow!! she has amazing boobs! im very jealous!! i hope mine turn out that good two years down the line xx
jen86
jen86
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 2901

Back to top Go down

Post by Emme-Kate 21st June 2011, 7:02 pm

I wish I could find her stats on MakeMeHeal.com but I can't seem to find them.I'd like to know her before and after size and what sort of implants she had put in and how many CC's.
Emme-Kate
Emme-Kate
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by kinkyboots33 22nd June 2011, 8:48 am

the scarring is fab isny it! but...... havent they bottomed out a bit? the nipple is supposed to be in the centre of the breast? looks a bit high to me.....
kinkyboots33
kinkyboots33
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 254

Back to top Go down

Post by Emme-Kate 23rd June 2011, 1:18 am

She seems very slender.I wonder if the implants were to wide for her frame?Maybe she should have went with a higher profile?They do seem low and bottom heavy.Your right about that.She did heal nicely from her lift though!That's what I was looking at when I found the pics on a search engine.I hope mine go that pale but don't drop to low ;)
Emme-Kate
Emme-Kate
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by singingbabe_123 24th June 2011, 10:00 pm

Thankyou so much for posting these, really put my mind at ease, i'm so worried about my up coming lift!! xx
singingbabe_123
singingbabe_123
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 194

Back to top Go down

Post by jay1983 25th June 2011, 11:05 pm

These are really interesting! x
jay1983
jay1983
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 788

Back to top Go down

Post by abbie 26th June 2011, 4:56 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

this is a good link too
abbie
abbie
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 2679

Back to top Go down

Post by sarahdawn31 26th June 2011, 9:46 am

Another good link!
It's truly amazing how the body heals up! I think it's really important for all the pre lift ladies to see these to help calm the nerves about scarring.
sarahdawn31
sarahdawn31
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1575

Back to top Go down

Post by kinkyboots33 26th June 2011, 2:01 pm

they look fab Abbey!

how is yours scars?
kinkyboots33
kinkyboots33
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 254

Back to top Go down

Post by shellymae 26th June 2011, 9:36 pm

that is too funny, I was googling the same thing cause I was worried about my scars and came across that exact same site.too weird!! I believe I remember reading that she never knew her stats, her dr never told her :(
shellymae
shellymae
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 234

Back to top Go down

Post by butterfly7713 29th June 2011, 7:23 pm

I have had a lift with unders and my boobs look exactly the same so I am quite reassured by it. I have quite high nipples to but it's not due to the implant bottoming out or saggy boobs it's apparantly quite common with uplifts. You can become quite full in the lower part of the breast which can make the nipple appear quite high on the breast mound.

Thanks for posting this xx
butterfly7713
butterfly7713
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 631

Back to top Go down

Post by Emme-Kate 29th June 2011, 8:02 pm

That explain it then.Thank you for the post butterfly7713!
Emme-Kate
Emme-Kate
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by FoxyJane 29th June 2011, 8:44 pm

That was helpful, thank you!! Breast Aug & Lift Scar Progression 2yrs 48411
FoxyJane
FoxyJane
Newbie BJSF Member

Number of posts : 1

Back to top Go down

Post by jen86 7th July 2011, 10:11 am

tthats really interesting!! i would be really happy with reasults like those. i lke a lot of fullness at te top of my boob, s i wouldnt want th nipple that high i dont think x
jen86
jen86
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 2901

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down