Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!
Breast Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Lift and BA

4 posters

Go down

Lift and BA Empty Lift and BA

Post by gemari 3rd September 2011, 10:25 am

Hi Ladies, I was wondering if anyone could tell me if it takes longer to recover from a BA with an uplift rather than just a regular BA. I've not seen my surgeon yet, but my nurse said there is a possibility of an uplift, which is what I expected. I think it would probably be just a nipple lift but I'll have to see. My hubby has taken the week of my op off work but I have 3 kiddies to look after when he goes back, my youngest being 18 months help Could anybody also tell me how bad the scarring is. I've look for pics online but most of them tend to be look at my botched job pics, which isn't very reassuring. Thanks in advance x
gemari
gemari
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 205

Back to top Go down

Lift and BA Empty Re: Lift and BA

Post by moonbaby 3rd September 2011, 10:49 am

hey, im in the same boat :-) unsure of recovery and have 2 kids, youngest is 2 and likes to be carried around a lot and snuggle my chest constantly! I also havent seen many pics, google is a bit useless! I have my lift and implants later this month, eeek! x
moonbaby
moonbaby
Newbie BJSF Member

Number of posts : 10

Back to top Go down

Post by gemari 3rd September 2011, 11:15 am

Hmm thought I'd replied to this, never mind. I think that we'll just have to do the best we can moonbaby. My youngest loves cuddles and is quite clingy, so hopefully daddy and grandma cuddles will have to do. The only essential lifting will be in and out of the high chair and car seat, but I'm hoping that my little girls instinct to climb on everything will help xx
gemari
gemari
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by moonbaby 3rd September 2011, 11:28 am

It's a tough one isnt it?! I do feel perhaps I'll be better waiting a while. But then when is the 'right' time? Have wanted this 8 years already! I also worry I'll get broody post surgery, as I wont want to ruin my new body, so need to be sure babies are all out of the way! x
moonbaby
moonbaby
Newbie BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by gemari 3rd September 2011, 11:38 am

I've waited for 7 years, since I breastfed my first son and they disappeared. Hubby had promised me a boob job and since then I've breastfed 2 more kiddies. No more kids for us though hubby has had the snip so now is the right time for me. Since I stopped breastfeeding my little girl 9 months ago I've gone from DD to a B small C sad smile so something has to be done before they disappear and I'm left with 2 little empty bags on my chest. Will pregnancy ruin your new boobs a lot? x
gemari
gemari
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by moonbaby 3rd September 2011, 11:52 am

Im stopping at 2 so dont intend to find out! But the broody pangs will always surface :-) I breast fed baby 2 for over 2 years, and it took me from a 32E to a totally empty 32C, just saggy skin :( kids have a lot to answer for! I'll let you know how i get on recovery wise. x
moonbaby
moonbaby
Newbie BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by FLOWER11 6th September 2011, 4:26 pm

Hi girls I had a full anchor lift w/implants n nipple reduction and my doctor DID let me know that since i had more insicions I had to be extra carefull n that the pain would prob would be a little more than the girls that only get a tiny insicion to place implants.....No lifting ur 2 yr old baby thats for sure... you don't want to go through all that to compromise ur results..I have pictures if u girls would like to see them Let me know and I will PM u my info.....u can view how weird boobs look from one day to the next at one point I looked like a buff guy w some flat weird looking pecks jiji but of course they soon changed and so far I'm very happy w my results!
FLOWER11
FLOWER11
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 655

Back to top Go down

Post by gemari 6th September 2011, 5:35 pm

I would love to see your pics flower thank you. I'll make sure not to do too much, as you say its a lot of money and a lot to go through to let something compromise the results x
gemari
gemari
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by kaycee 17th September 2011, 12:16 am

hi everyone,
I recently had a ba with lift on my right side. I am so disappointed with my results. The side that i had my lift on is still so much bigger and swollen than the other, will this ever go down?
It has been since aug 4 for my ba and i returned one week later to have another surgery on the side with the lift due to a hematoma. I realized this side has had alot more trauma but i really expected the swelling to start going down.
My doc says not to worry there are things he can do if it doesnt go down, when i asked what could be done he said not to worry about that just yet.
Does anyone know how long it can take for them to even out, will they even out and what can be done if they dont?
I have wanted a ba for years, now that i finally did it I am in full regret mode. disappoint
kaycee
kaycee
Newbie BJSF Member

Number of posts : 4

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down