Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!
Breast Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

BA and lift

+2
b4eve
littlesweetone56
6 posters

Go down

BA and lift Empty BA and lift

Post by littlesweetone56 30th September 2011, 2:23 pm

hi everyone,im a bit confused...am booked in next month for BA and uplift..i have paid £5495 but after reading some forums it seems rather a lot lol
my concern is im a 36b or about that..PS has said to go for 340cc but that dont seem a lot after reading what all the other women have been having,i would like 36DD but am worried they wont be that big.if im paying that much i want huge boobies Hysterical
littlesweetone56
littlesweetone56
Newbie BJSF Member

Number of posts : 3

Back to top Go down

BA and lift Empty Re: BA and lift

Post by b4eve 30th September 2011, 2:35 pm

I'm paying around £5000 for an uplift (they'd've thrown in implants for just £400 extra if I'd've gone for them) so that sounds about right for the price. Can't help you on the implant sizing front tho, sorry
b4eve
b4eve
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 147

Back to top Go down

Post by alfie 30th September 2011, 4:05 pm

Sounds about right to me to hun. Uplifts are a more complex procedure and are more costly than just a ba, like b4eve has just said the actual cost of the implants isn't that much. I had my op nearly 2 years ago and I paid £5800 with MyBreast.

Who are you having your op with hun?

As regards to the size, it's all down to trusting your surgeon, he'll recommend a size for you according to your stats and what you want to achieve. He might not want to give you too big an implant because of having the uplift, the weight would put stress on the incisions and also you wouldn't want them sagging because they are too big and heavy.

xx
alfie
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 5841

Back to top Go down

Post by gemari 30th September 2011, 4:27 pm

I'm having a BA and uplift and paying £6480. The largest my PS has said I can go is 295cc as he will remove skin with the uplift so there won't be much room. I should get a D, but hoping for a DD xx
gemari
gemari
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 205

Back to top Go down

Post by debsrich 1st October 2011, 5:44 pm

Hi,
I have got a great price with THG- having doughnut lift with natrelle implants, 445 or 510 cc, plus 2 moles removed for £5100 with the full aftercare. I'm extremely happy with THG so far, and my surgeon, Mr Hassan. Roll on 4th December!!!!!
x
debsrich
debsrich
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 614

Back to top Go down

Post by Emme-Kate 2nd October 2011, 5:07 pm

If you want to go bigger than he suggested,you may want to consider Two surgeries rather than one.If you get the lift and let it heal you might have a better chance of getting bigger implants safely in if you wait a few months between surgeries.You wouldn't want to ruin your lift my putting in to large of an implant that will just stretch out the incisions and cause other problems like tissue death,sagging or loss of nipple sensation due to implants that are to big for your body etc.I would talk to the doctor and see what he tells you.But I would talk to him about it soon so everything is clear to you and you understand your options.It's always best to know al that you can before going into surgery.
Emme-Kate
Emme-Kate
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 849

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down