Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!
Breast Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

worried post op size

+3
charms
Lookoutgirl
mc23
7 posters

Go down

worried post op size  Empty worried post op size

Post by mc23 17th June 2011, 11:52 pm

hey, i'm a week after surgery and really suffering with the post op blues which until i found this web site tonight i knew nothing about so feeling so much better knowing i'm not on my own. or that i'm not the only one with cone shaped boobs that more resemble what i could make with modelling clay than part of my body.
i was so swollen that i've been too scared too look at them for the entire first week. i only had a 330 c under and my intention was to regain pre baby/breast feeding size given as I teach high impact aerobics. right now i'm really panicking that i'm going to struggle if they don't drop a fair bit. at present i've gone from a 32b to a 32 g. and my clothes either look ridiculous or simply don't fit.
i know i need to be patient but i'm struggling, can't help but simply feel fat ? all i want to do is get down the gym to try and lift my mood. did anyone manage to exercise in any way safely well before the 6 weeks.
any advice welcome as right now i am feeling like hiding.
mc23
mc23
Newbie BJSF Member

Number of posts : 5

Back to top Go down

worried post op size  Empty Re: worried post op size

Post by Lookoutgirl 18th June 2011, 2:36 am

You are at the right place all the ladies on here are so helpful you will find so much information on this fourm Im so glad I found it many of my guestions have been answered or just great support Cheerleader also welcome
Lookoutgirl
Lookoutgirl
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 420

Back to top Go down

Post by charms 18th June 2011, 4:10 am

i can just say i dont even exercise very much, but even so the fact that healing from surgery i got -no exercise- and i couldnt stretch my arms or my back.. or take a bath or go swimming.. all my muscles got so very tight as well as not sleeping very well was really hard. it was really hard to find ways to deal with that honestly. // but i can really relate to that. just hang around here and im sure peopel will totally make you laugh and feel better about stuff while you wait... // also there are exercises you can do earlier and theres a bunch of threads about that. you are totally not alone! @
charms
charms
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 318

Back to top Go down

Post by jen86 18th June 2011, 7:21 am

im an excercise freak, n coach sports for my job, so i was dreading the post op no exercise thing!! so i basically walked everywhere!! i went out for 4 mile walks, n it really helped lift my mood n feel less fat! lol
try it, at 6 weeks i felt more then ready to exercise. ukle get through it. make sure u have a good support bra on when walking, n comfy thick sole trainers ( i found thin pumps etc, the vibrations were more severe n hurt my boobs!)
good luck xx Hug
jen86
jen86
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 2901

Back to top Go down

Post by misf1 18th June 2011, 11:55 am

It sounds like you are still pretty swollen, and your belly will be swollen, but it does get better. 1 week is not enough time to see any change. Walking and lower body exercise will be fine, but nothing that gets your heart rate up
misf1
misf1
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 13664

http://www.breastaccessories.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by abbie 18th June 2011, 11:59 am

at one week, a lot of people dont like how their boobs look. Especially unders. They can take a while to drop. Give it a bit longer x

Exercise, i was out walking as soon as i could, and powerwalking by about 3 weeks, and then back running by week 5 or 6
abbie
abbie
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 2679

Back to top Go down

Post by abbie 18th June 2011, 11:59 am

mind you that was after my lift, which was a much more straighforward recovery. I think after my original op, i waited till 5 or 6 weeks to get down the gym
abbie
abbie
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 2679

Back to top Go down

Post by mc23 18th June 2011, 5:27 pm

thanks guys, having a much better day already. didn't know about not raising your heart rate up, so will be patient. If i'm honest i'm still exhausted which is unlike me, so maybe thats my body telling me to take it easy, and give myself a chance to heal and then take it one step at a time.
mc23
mc23
Newbie BJSF Member

Number of posts : 5

Back to top Go down

Post by bigandsmall 18th June 2011, 6:16 pm

Misf - belly will be swollen? I didnt know that happened. I am going to cling to the hope that is what is going on. Feeling bloated!
bigandsmall
bigandsmall
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 256

Back to top Go down

Post by misf1 18th June 2011, 6:49 pm

Yes bloating is very common. I had quite a big belly. It seemed to go after a while. But my trousers were so tight worried post op size  221105 some girls find gentle laxatives help if you are not going no 2 as normal.
misf1
misf1
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 13664

http://www.breastaccessories.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down