Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!
Breast Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

worried about size

+4
MissFebruary
zebra1984
mrsball
tinkerbell24
8 posters

Go down

worried about size Empty worried about size

Post by tinkerbell24 28th November 2012, 1:19 pm

hi all so some of you may know that I am booked in for the 15th Dec and I have went for 360cc allergan naturelle moderate profile implants hoping that they will take me to a full c small d, im a 32a just now and im worried that ive decided to go too small on the implants, is it normal to feel like this xx
tinkerbell24
tinkerbell24
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 8811

Back to top Go down

worried about size Empty Re: worried about size

Post by tinkerbell24 28th November 2012, 1:20 pm

the surgeon did say he didnt thinl would be able to go much bigger anyway as i have very little breast tissue there and i could get the rippling effect xx
tinkerbell24
tinkerbell24
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by mrsball 28th November 2012, 1:24 pm

It's normal ro have last minute doubts but trust your surgeon hunny, he'll do what's best for you and what you want to achieve.

I has 380cc hp first ba and took me to a full d(32) and I has no breast tissue what so ever! I was like a boy it was that Bad!!
X

I'm sure you'll get your c if not a d babe x
mrsball
mrsball
Global Mod
Global Mod

Number of posts : 5982

Back to top Go down

Post by zebra1984 28th November 2012, 1:25 pm

Well I had 380cc high profile unders and have been fitted today as a 30ff in bravissimo!!! I don't look that big though so maybe you'll end up a lot bigger than you want! There is only 20cc between us which is nothing really. You have seen my pics, did you think the size would be suited on you? I know we are different bodies etc but It would give a rough idea how you may look!
zebra1984
zebra1984
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 638

Back to top Go down

Post by zebra1984 28th November 2012, 1:26 pm

I think the 32 DD fitting in Joh n Lewis is more believable though, lol!
zebra1984
zebra1984
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by tinkerbell24 28th November 2012, 1:27 pm

I can understand it doesnt matter if we were the same height weight etc we really cant compare, I suppose if im too small i know next time to go bigger lol lol anything is better than the nothing i have lets face it eh. its all so confusing xx
tinkerbell24
tinkerbell24
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by tinkerbell24 28th November 2012, 1:28 pm

eh Zebra urs are a fair size lol xx
tinkerbell24
tinkerbell24
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by zebra1984 28th November 2012, 1:30 pm

It is so confusing! Life after the BA is still confusing! lol
zebra1984
zebra1984
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by MissFebruary 29th November 2012, 2:07 am

hey tinkerbell
I'm also having 360cc in Dec, and having the same worries as you! reading all the stats etc really confuses and has made me paranoid that I'm not going big enough. But like you my surgeon said that if I go any bigger the boobs will start to look fake which is not the look I'm after... just want my boobs to meet in the middle when I wear a bra haha! i'm a 34a/b and surgeon said I should easily be a D so hopefully that will all work out!
We are December buddies so we can follow eachothers progress!
xx
MissFebruary
MissFebruary
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 281

Back to top Go down

Post by alexandria18 29th November 2012, 2:35 am

I think that you should definitely trust what the surgeon says when he thinks that it'd be best to not go much bigger. It's so normal to get all crazy worrying about if you picked a big enough size or not so don't let it get to you too much. The more you worry about the numbers, the more you'll end up doubting yourself even more. I think based on what the other girls that have had under's and were in a similar situation as you should give you a good idea that you'll probably be completely happy with the size that that he chose for you. But you can always make another appointment with your surgeon to try bigger sizes on and discuss with him your worries. Maybe he could help put your mind at ease as well? You still have 2 weeks to go, so that's lots of time to make a 100% decision :)
alexandria18
alexandria18
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 269

Back to top Go down

Post by jakki32 29th November 2012, 11:13 am

I agree, trust in your surgeon xx I think you will get at least a good C , I think though you will achieve a D, and I have sight rippling on the side of one of mine( light scalloping ) but really isn't visible, I just know it's there, but my surgeon was right, any bigger would've been a mistake
jakki32
jakki32
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1144

Back to top Go down

Post by CassieShips 29th November 2012, 12:16 pm

I have 385cc high profile overs and I'm easily a DD/E so I think you will achieve the size you are after with the implant your surgeon has suggested.

About two weeks before my surgery I had a proper huff and thought that I wanted way bigger than 385cc, my surgeon had previously said that anything bigger would start to look fake and that wasn't what I was after. I'm so glad I listened to him and the size I have look excellent on my frame.

You just have to remember that they are the experts and know what they are talking about xxx
CassieShips
CassieShips
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 249

Back to top Go down

Post by Scatty247 29th November 2012, 6:23 pm

Hi I'm 365cc overs not sure on profile. To me they seem small in clothes but huge naked but I used to wear HUGE padded bras before so bear in mind how many cup sizes you add on normally.i was terrified they would be too big before. Also trust the surgeon I think ! They do so many they have an idea of the outcome and how much your body can take. I swore I wouldn't get boobie greed but I have when dressed yet naked they are HEAVY it feels like they will drop off lol xx
Scatty247
Scatty247
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 656

Back to top Go down

Post by tinkerbell24 29th November 2012, 10:33 pm

thanks girls I need to go back up to the clinic next sat for more bloods one of my samples clotted last time so will speak to them again then

eeeek im excited xx
tinkerbell24
tinkerbell24
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by jakki32 29th November 2012, 11:02 pm

Same here Scatty, nothing special when dressed, just your average every day boob, but undressed it's like Cor Blimey! Hysterical
jakki32
jakki32
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1144

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down