Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!
Breast Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Worried about size

+3
jenniferrf1
g0902
Princessjo30
7 posters

Go down

Worried about size Empty Worried about size

Post by Princessjo30 21st May 2013, 8:15 pm

I have my BA booked for 31st July and they have ordered 495cc allergan natrelle which I am having under the muscle... I'm starting to get nervous about how big they are going to be, I don't want to look silly

The sizes I was offered were 450, 475 and 495. I didn't try the sizers in for the 450 and went straight for the 475 and 495. There was not a massive difference between them so I went or the larger.

Am I just being silly? Is it normal to start doubting what I chose? My PCC said they do have a stock of natrelle so if I decided to change my mind I could eat them know on the day but its so hard without knowing what the end result will be panic
Princessjo30
Princessjo30
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 1022

Back to top Go down

Worried about size Empty Re: Worried about size

Post by g0902 21st May 2013, 8:18 pm

I went through this too with a small dcference os 20cc and my surgeon told me theres about 4 tea spoons of a difference in them so its very minimal and not enough for you to notice. If your really concerned book a 2nd appt hun. I done this and came out feeling much happier. :) your avi looks good and i dont think they look too big at all :-) xxx
g0902
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 616

Back to top Go down

Post by jenniferrf1 21st May 2013, 8:58 pm

I think book another consult too! You can try them all on again and put your mind at rest but like g0902 said, there isn't too much difference in sizes. Try the smallest you were offered and then the biggest to see what you think :) xx
jenniferrf1
jenniferrf1
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 5942

Back to top Go down

Post by RayRayT 21st May 2013, 9:08 pm

I had 3 consultations, I feel your pain as I could not decide! Like you the difference was so slight (420 -460) but I got caught up in 'what ifs' ! My surgeon was great and said if I really was indecisive then opt for the larger size as I would lose 10% of the volume once they are in.
Book another appt coz you will not feel content wondering and I don't think it's wise making a rushed choice on the day. xx
RayRayT
RayRayT
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 751

Back to top Go down

Post by Princessjo30 21st May 2013, 9:17 pm

I originality went for the 495 due to losing 10% but I'm so confused.

I think I'll go back after my holiday and try them on again. Glad it's not just me though, thanks girls x
Princessjo30
Princessjo30
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by COOKIE 21st May 2013, 9:18 pm

Don't go through surgery with a "what if"? Jo and don't let anybody tell you there's very little difference in sizes so don't think about it. If the difference in sizes were that minimal they made no difference manufacturers if the implants wouldn't waste their time, materials or money making the different sizes if the size difference didn't matter.

I can also tell you from my own personal experience of having reduced by just 50CCs that it DOES make a difference. It made a BIG difference to me.

I can also tell you that from our other Admin nads personal experience having unders and then changing to overs (no size change) that her bra measurements never changed at all. If the statement of losing 10% volume having unders were completely true, then she would in theory have increased in breast size by 10% after the change - she didnt.

This whole sizing issue is a complete enigma hun. If you have concerns the ONLY way you're going to clear that up is to make an appointment to go back and see your surgeon to go over sizing again. This time in more detail lovely. Being prepared, taking pics of the look you like and wearing a white fitted t-shirt for your fitting to give you the best idea that you'll be able to get as close to what you want as possible. You've plenty of time hun, so make the appointment and don't leave till you feel 100% happy with any decisions you make with the help of your surgeon. Xx
COOKIE
COOKIE
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 28796

https://boobjobsupportforum.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by Princessjo30 21st May 2013, 9:23 pm

Thanks cookie, I'm just worried that I've never had boobs and if their too big ill be self conscious and feel like everyone is looking at them/me and I'll be in baggy jumpers trying to hide nope
Princessjo30
Princessjo30
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by COOKIE 21st May 2013, 9:28 pm

Forget everybody else Jo. This is about YOU and what you want hun Hug

Go through some pics of boobs sizes that you like the look of and that you think you'd like for yourself and take those with you to see your surgeon hun. When both you and your surgeon have agreed to a size that will best get you to the look you're after, then don't give it another thought!

Nobody else's matters when you're having a BA Jo. This is ultimately your chance to get your dream bombs and if someone doesn't like your dream boobs then stuff 'em' - you WILL! yahoo xx
COOKIE
COOKIE
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 28796

https://boobjobsupportforum.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by Princess_x 22nd May 2013, 11:19 am

What size are you now and what do you want to be? What's your stats?
Princess_x
Princess_x
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 2671

Back to top Go down

Post by Princessjo30 23rd May 2013, 7:54 pm

Thanks cookie, I'm going on holiday a week on Sunday for 2 weeks but I think I'm young to book another consult when I get back to try all 3 sizes.

Hi Princess I'm a 34B at the moment, I would like to be a DD, I'm 5"6 and 11 stone 7, size 12 (hoping to be 10 stone 10 at least by the time I have the op) xx
Princessjo30
Princessjo30
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Sezbaby2 23rd May 2013, 8:02 pm

There's nothing worse than choosing ur size!
I had a wide range given to me but the surgeon I choose told me a size which I thought seemed small but I trusted him and I'm only 10 days po but very happy with them perfect for my frame.
Hope u make ur decision xx
Sezbaby2
Sezbaby2
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 411

Back to top Go down

Post by Princessjo30 23rd May 2013, 8:05 pm

Thank you, it's so hard with out knowing what they will look like. I don't want them too big and don't want them too small aaahhhhhhh panic
Princessjo30
Princessjo30
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Sezbaby2 23rd May 2013, 8:15 pm

I was the same as u babe! Wanted to be bigger cos I was payin a lot of money but then I didn't want them to make me look top heavy!
It drove me insane!

Just remember u can always make them look bigger but not smaller x
Sezbaby2
Sezbaby2
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Princessjo30 23rd May 2013, 8:23 pm

Yes I suppose that's true, I wish he would have said right you need x size and that's it like yours did. As soon as I have to make a decision for myself I'm a nightmare lol x
Princessjo30
Princessjo30
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Sezbaby2 23rd May 2013, 8:26 pm

Me too I'm
A typical libra ! I panic when I have to choose food from a menu lol!!
Why don't u go for a sizing appointment and take some outfits to try them on with?
X
Sezbaby2
Sezbaby2
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Princessjo30 23rd May 2013, 8:29 pm

Yes I think I will. I was wearing black when I tried them on last time which does not normally give you the best idea does it, silly me.

I'm off on holiday next week but when I get back I've still got 6 weeks before the op so ill go back down and try them again. Xx
Princessjo30
Princessjo30
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Sezbaby2 23rd May 2013, 8:31 pm

Let us know how u get on!
Have a nice holiday too xx
Sezbaby2
Sezbaby2
BJSF Addict