Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!
Breast Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

4 weeks post op and sleeping on my side

+10
jen86
Little jen
xemmy90x
lolly
nicolamichael1
FloJo
lindsaylouise
gorgeousgirl4444
Tracyd
bblp
14 posters

Go down

4 weeks post op and sleeping on my side Empty 4 weeks post op and sleeping on my side

Post by bblp 23rd June 2011, 6:05 am

Hi girls
My ps said not to sleep on my side for weeks even months after the surgery, so I have been trying to sleep on my back but I've just woken up and have seem to have been sleeping on my side for most of the night I think as my right boob is quite achy now, do you think this is ok and when did you start sleeping on your side again?
x
bblp
bblp
Newbie BJSF Member

Number of posts : 27

Back to top Go down

4 weeks post op and sleeping on my side Empty Re: 4 weeks post op and sleeping on my side

Post by Tracyd 23rd June 2011, 7:11 am

I to dont know when its ok to sleep on my side. I had a re-op on the 3rd June, and am still sleeping on my back which is so uncomfortable. I went for a check up last friday and he still wants me sleeping on my back. So I would as well like to know when I can go back on my side. T x
Tracyd
Tracyd
Newbie BJSF Member

Number of posts : 33

Back to top Go down

4 weeks post op and sleeping on my side Empty Re: 4 weeks post op and sleeping on my side

Post by gorgeousgirl4444 23rd June 2011, 7:11 am

no one told me not to! i slept on my side last night well like you i woke on my side xxx
gorgeousgirl4444
gorgeousgirl4444
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 845

https://www.facebook.com/#!/gorgeousgirl4444

Back to top Go down

Post by Tracyd 23rd June 2011, 7:32 am

I sleep with my head on two pillows and a pillow either side of me so that I can roll over on my side otherwise I would as well lol!
Tracyd
Tracyd
Newbie BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by lindsaylouise 23rd June 2011, 9:10 am

I also love sleeping on my side and front, have you got a v pillow, this has helped me so much, as its really snug, and doesnt feel like im just led on my back xx
lindsaylouise
lindsaylouise
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 506

Back to top Go down

Post by FloJo 23rd June 2011, 8:10 pm

I was told at my two week check up it was ok to start sleeping on my side - I have been doing this and it doesn't seem to have caused any problems that I'm aware of x
FloJo
FloJo
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 216

Back to top Go down

Post by nicolamichael1 23rd June 2011, 8:21 pm

i started sleeping on my side last week! i cant go to sleep otherwise!!! hope thats ok! x
nicolamichael1
nicolamichael1
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 266

Back to top Go down

Post by lolly 23rd June 2011, 8:42 pm

oh im dreading my reop cos i always sleep on my side 4 weeks post op and sleeping on my side 43877 im going to be sooo uncomfy sleeping on my back
lolly
lolly
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 563

Back to top Go down

Post by xemmy90x 25th June 2011, 12:17 pm

I was told to sleep on my back for a week post op, that was all so i imaging i could start sleeping my side after the week!! Which i have been doing xx
xemmy90x
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 90

Back to top Go down

Post by Little jen 25th June 2011, 2:29 pm

I've been sleeping on my side for the last few nights, have to sort of hug my v pillow and this helps cushion my boobs.

x
Little jen
Little jen
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 750

Back to top Go down

Post by jen86 25th June 2011, 10:02 pm

i was told for the first two weeks sleep upright, n then after that, however i like! if you woke up on your side im sure your fine, as it seems th body wouldnt have done it if it didnt feel comfortable. the ache will go, u wont have done yourself any damage im sure xx
jen86
jen86
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 2901

Back to top Go down

Post by kristenb89 25th June 2011, 10:12 pm

i sleep with a feather pillow underneath my chest so that if i roll over theres a bit of cushioning for them. im still not able to sleep on my front which i always used to do, its just not comfortable yet!!
kristenb89
kristenb89
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 190

Back to top Go down

Post by 34dddiva 27th June 2011, 6:26 pm

I was told for 6 weeks no sleeping on my side :( And my upper back area is killing me, wake up several times in the night. I started putting the little pillows under my arms and half going to my side, still uncomfortable but helps my back.

How about sleeping with the sports bra? How long are you supposed to keep doing that?
34dddiva
34dddiva
Newbie BJSF Member

Number of posts : 5

Back to top Go down

Post by kezmac 27th June 2011, 6:46 pm

I asked if I could sleep on my side after 2 weeks, and its so much more comfortable. As for sports bras, I was told I could wear a bra or not! I think each PS has their own opinion I think x
kezmac
kezmac
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 247

Back to top Go down

Post by laura28 27th June 2011, 7:25 pm

Im day 14 today and just started to sleep on my side. I also wear my sports bra day and night, been told by nurse that bra has to stay on for 4 weeks day and night then the following 2 weeks sports bra just on in the day. I guess every company/surgery has different ideas though!!! x
laura28
laura28
Newbie BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down