Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!
Breast Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rice Sacks placed to obtain shape? Really?

5 posters

Go down

Rice Sacks placed to obtain shape?  Really? Empty Rice Sacks placed to obtain shape? Really?

Post by SpicySunshine 20th June 2011, 9:37 pm

My doctor says in November that he will see where/how my saline implants settled, but I told him I am not happy with how much one shrunk already. I asked him what options he could offer so I could get the size that I originally asked for (thinking if I have to pay full price again, that I will find a more local doctor to do it) and he mentioned something about placing rice sacks to get the shape I want.

Has anyone done this or heard of it?? I can't even find this on the internet to read about it. And my issue is not so much with the shape as it is with the size is smaller than I requested.
SpicySunshine
SpicySunshine
Newbie BJSF Member

Number of posts : 43

https://www.facebook.com/#!/profile.php?id=100000130793092

Back to top Go down

Rice Sacks placed to obtain shape?  Really? Empty Re: Rice Sacks placed to obtain shape? Really?

Post by Lookoutgirl 20th June 2011, 9:41 pm

Yes and the is a wed site [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] where you can buy testers
Lookoutgirl
Lookoutgirl
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 420

Back to top Go down

Rice Sacks placed to obtain shape?  Really? Empty Re: Rice Sacks placed to obtain shape? Really?

Post by SpicySunshine 20th June 2011, 9:44 pm

Let me clarify. I meant that my doc wants to surgically place rice sacks inside around my implants for shape. Not the "rice test" stuff that I keep finding.

Ever heard such a thing?
SpicySunshine
SpicySunshine
Newbie BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Lovely@41 20th June 2011, 9:54 pm

Surely not?? Have you maybe misunderstood what he said? I tried rice in a bag to test the size out pre op.
Lovely@41
Lovely@41
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 207

Back to top Go down

Post by SpicySunshine 20th June 2011, 9:58 pm

I suppose it is possible that he didn't answer my question correctly and probably explains why I can't find anything about it on the internet! LOL! I seem to be having a communication issue with my doctor and his nurses. I am not pleased at all. Rice Sacks placed to obtain shape?  Really? 683465
SpicySunshine
SpicySunshine
Newbie BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Lookoutgirl 20th June 2011, 10:12 pm

No.... I have never heard of such a thing you need to get some clarification on this one ... Just doesnt sound right to me
Lookoutgirl
Lookoutgirl
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 420

Back to top Go down

Post by kay 21st June 2011, 9:52 am

This sounds well strange............. definitely check back with your PS xx
kay
kay
Global Mod
Global Mod

Number of posts : 6668

Back to top Go down

Post by scabbyabs 22nd July 2011, 8:07 pm

Who did you go with [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]? Which clinic and which surgeon?
scabbyabs
scabbyabs
Newbie BJSF Member

Number of posts : 17

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down